Star Wars questions & comments (SPOILERS)

SONNY

The Future of Omega!!!!
Okay, I caught a clip of Clone Wars yesterday and I have some questions to the StarWars folx out there.

Where the Clones machines or Men? Cause in Revenge of the Sith when Obie Won went to that mining rock, he said he had some troops from the Clone army with him? I think I saw one of the soldiers like 8 times during Sith.

Mace Windu killed that Bounty Hunter, was that his son who recovered his head? And is that the same guy that tracks Han Solo in part 5 of SW?

The people that raised LUKE in part4, where that his uncle and aunt, and how?

Was it me or did Anniken fall for the DarkSide quite easily?

BandFan said:
Okay, I caught a clip of Clone Wars yesterday and I have some questions to the StarWars folx out there.

Where the Clones machines or Men? Cause in Revenge of the Sith when Obie Won went to that mining rock he said he some troops from the Clone army with him? I think I saw one of the soldiers like 8 times during Sith.

Mace Windu killed that Bounty Hunter, was that his son he recovered his head? And is that the same guy that tracks Han Solo in part 5 of SW?

Yes,
The clones were "men".
They were created in the image of Jango Fett, the guy who got his head cut off by Mace Windo.

Yes, that was the son of Jango (Boba Fett) who recovered his father's head, and yes...he is the same one who tracked Han Solo.

The people who raised Luke were his aunt and uncle (Owen and Belu (sp? ).
Owen was Anikan's STEP BROTHER...his mother was bought out of slavery by the man who ended up marrying her. He had a son (owen) before they were married.
*this was revealed when Annikan came back to Tattooine to find his mother (in PART II)*

To me, him converting to the Dark Side was something in the making over the course of about 15 years....

I hope this helps. :)

BandFan said:

Where the Clones machines or Men? Cause in Revenge of the Sith when Obie Won went to that mining rock, he said he had some troops from the Clone army with him? I think I saw one of the soldiers like 8 times during Sith.

Mace Windu killed that Bounty Hunter, was that his son who recovered his head? And is that the same guy that tracks Han Solo in part 5 of SW?

Man, you missed a movie. All these questions were answered in Attack of the Clones. :uhoh:

Okay thanks.

I dont know about Skywalker. I didnt trip off him killing the folx that had kidnapped his mother. Jedi or not I would have served them up too, but he was so jacked up in the head. He fell for Pompatines game quick and fast.

Damn, Anniken didnt have to do those young boys up like that either. He just went through them like it was nothing. Was that Jimmy Smits in Clone and Sith?

Where de L did Darth Sideous come from?????? I didnt see him in Clones (only sawy an hour of it). He was the weakest Sith warrior with the Force.

J4J said:
I never was a Trekky...

I think StarTrek folx are "TREKKIES" and StarWars folx are minimum sex having 35 year old men. :lol:

J/K, not a big fan of it, but I just wanted some questions answered. I like the original 3 better.

BandFan said:

The clones were men.

That was a Jango fet's son who found the head. Jango's son later became Boba Fet. I.e in the Episode 2 and I qoute, "Boba get pack our things, we're eaving." or "Boba is your father in?"

The people that raised Luke were his uncle and aunt by marriage. Lar's was the Luke's step Uncle...lol

Annikan started falling for the Darkside at Birth. Remember his anger in Episode One?

Who was Greivous's Master or apprentice?

This guy at work said that he was not a Sith Warrior, but he used the "Force" to drop that grater on ObiOne's legs.
Anyone notice that the "FORCE" is just Telepath and Telekenisis and the dark side is just that plus some Lightning?

BandFan said:
Who was Greivous's Master or apprentice?

This guy at work said that he was not a Sith Warrior, but he used the "Force" to drop that grater on ObiOne's legs.
Anyone notice that the "FORCE" is just Telepath and Telekenisis and the dark side is just that plus some Lightning?

No...no....no...The Force enabled you to have immortality...the Dark Side was in search of immortality. The Dark side believed that if you are killed by your apprentice you gain immortality. If you noticed in the movie when Annikan killed Darth Doku; notice Duko's face?

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
No...no....no...The Force enabled you to have immortality...the Dark Side was in search of immortality. The Dark side believed that if you are killed by your apprentice you gain immortality. If you noticed in the movie when Annikan killed Darth Doku; notice Duko's face?

What?? That does not make sense!!!!
I thought Dooku made that face cause Palpatine turned on him real quick. He was like..."Kill him young Skywalker" and Dooku looked over was like "Damn, I dont believe he said that".

Okay was the story on Greivious? Who the L is he? Is he Sith?

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:

Annikan wasn't an apprentice when he killed Doku. There can only be two Siths at a time, a master and an apprentice. At the time Sideous was the Master and Duko was the apprentice which is why Sideous had Annikan kill Duko.

General Grevious was not a sith.

Who the HELL is GRIEVOUS!?!??!?!?!

Where does he fit in, in all this Sith stuff???? Does he know the Force?
He was pretty WACK. He got did up by Obie Won. :slap:

Dayumitt y'all gonnna make me go see it again!!!!!!! Dayum all y'all!!!! Lol!!!1
Like I really needed an excuse

Jedi Hunters???? :confused:

Okay, this why I was confused through most of this movie. Who are Jedi Hunters?

Oh well..as much as I know is that he hunted Jedi for sport. There was a scene where he showed off the collection of lightsabers from his battles.

BandFan said:
Jedi Hunters???? :confused:

Okay, this why I was confused through most of this movie. Who are Jedi Hunters?

Seems like you need to take yo azz to Blockbuster. :lol:

It sounds as if you might be getting the names Grievous and Darth Sidious (Palpatine) mixed up.

I don't know anything about this immortality angle that Sweet Nupe is talking about... :look:

What's goin' on, MH? :cool:
You're a lil late (as usual), Bruh...:D

I have Episode I and II at the house I need to watch those again to get some clarity on some these new characters

BandFan said:
Who the HELL is GRIEVOUS!?!??!?!?!

Where does he fit in, in all this Sith stuff???? Does he know the Force?
He was pretty WACK. He got did up by Obie Won. :slap:
Sonny, Grievous was a general of the robot army. He was taught by Dooku and learned how to use a light saber... He is not Sith. Please see the cartoons for an explanation of who Grievous was. Also, Mace Windu hurt Grievous.

Venom Skywalker said:
Annikan wasn't an apprentice when he killed Doku. There can only be two Siths at a time, a master and an apprentice. At the time Sideous was the Master and Duko was the apprentice which is why Sideous had Annikan kill Duko.

General Grevious was not a sith.
Not true. There can only be two Siths working together at a time. Remember when we first heard about Dooku he was already evil he just wasn't working with Sideous until Maul was killed. Oh, Maul.. If you were still alive Sonny would not be confused now... :smh:

I miss Darth Maul..

docmump said:
Sonny, Grievous was a general of the robot army. He was taught by Dooku and learned how to use a light saber... He is not Sith. Please see the cartoons for an explanation of who Grievous was. Also, Mace Windu hurt Grievous.

Okay, I've seen a couple of Episodes of Cartoon Network's "CLONE WARS". I should have tape the Marathon of it.....D@MMIT!!!
Why is Grevious a robot with a pumping heart? I guess that where the Mace Windu story kicks in.

I miss Darth Maul too. :(
Wasnt there a Sith Female character in the cartoon. I need to watch 1 & 2 and Clone Wars (cartoon) to get the full story.

Back