Spring cleaning at "The Valley"

Got love for my old coach Totten but I and others have been pulling for Valley Grad Hakim for a while now to lead Valley in a good direction. Look at his track record with our MVSU grad JSU AD Ashley Robinson he's been with at PV and JSU...

The guy selected as Valley's Athletic Director should have fundraising experience. 👍

Though I don’t wanna lose him, y’all would be smart to give it to AD Hakim. Dude about his business and he most definitely gone take care of the students and ensure they have everything they need. Y’all would be in good hands with that one. He’s a real solid dude

Yeah I said a while back I knew that young Valley alums put in for it so I am glad to see one make it through. The powers that be went in a different direction with the young BD so they might go the same direction with this hire

Yeah I said a while back I knew that young Valley alums put in for it so I am glad to see one make it through. The powers that be went in a different direction with the young BD so they might go the same direction with this hire

Your administration will be the damnest of fools if they don’t pick Hakim.

Your administration will be the damnest of fools if they don’t pick Hakim.

We are talking about Valley here so never underestimate the power of niggatry that could go down lol (especially with that "bring back Totten and Rice crowd")

I actually made it to the interview today involving Hakim and all I can say is that damn near everyone was blown away by his presentation. Can't make it to the Totten one on Tuesday and I think it's probably a good thing.

Great, great, great hire! Congratulations and welcome home...

Welcome Home Minions GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
I imagine there will be some type of fundraising plans released soon as far as FINALLY finishing up the (now new) home side with a new press box as it was supposed to be done 9-10 years ago but...

Back