Spartacus: Blood and Sand (Jan 2010)

Man. That blonde lady is going to get it soon. :upset: She wanted the kid to make the victor kill the loser by giving him some of that fiyah in the hot tub...

Dominus had no choice but to force Spartacus to kill his best friend because he wanted to be a good host to his guest.

Man. That blonde lady is going to get it soon. :upset: She wanted the kid to make the victor kill the loser by giving him some of that fiyah in the hot tub...

Dominus had no choice but to force Spartacus to kill his best friend because he wanted to be a good host to his guest.

Dominus is going to get the senator and his kid.....:read:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This show is getting better each week!!!:tup::tup::tup:

Those Romans were some devious mofos! Spartacus said he's himself again!:eek::eek::eek:

Poor Crixus won but his lady wasn't there to see him!:lol::shame: He looked really devastated! I HAAATTE Ilythia (sp)!:kaioken::tdown: Dang pedophile messing with that little boy. But I think Spartacus may tell her husband that he broke her off! I hope he does so he can bust her in her chops! Evil heffa!:tdown:

By the way, how does that gimp Asher walk around all stealth and no one hears his gimpy self coming!:noidea: He overheard Barka and now he saw Crixus and the slave girl. Shouldn't they hear his leg dragging or something?

(by the way, if it looks like I am running episodes together..I am! I watched 3 in row last night that I'd recorded:lol::lol:)

Poor Crixus won but his lady wasn't there to see him!:lol::shame: He looked really devastated! I HAAATTE Ilythia (sp)!:kaioken::tdown: Dang pedophile messing with that little boy. But I think Spartacus may tell her husband that he broke her off! I hope he does so he can bust her in her chops! Evil heffa!:tdown:

By the way, how does that gimp Asher walk around all stealth and no one hears his gimpy self coming!:noidea: He overheard Barka and now he saw Crixus and the slave girl. Shouldn't they hear his leg dragging or something?

(by the way, if it looks like I am running episodes together..I am! I watched 3 in row last night that I'd recorded:lol::lol:)
He took the leg brace off.

He took the leg brace off.

I saw him with it off this time. But when he overheard Barka, he still had it on. It's like he's the LAST one you'd want to overhear something yet he always seems to sneak around and hear stuff!:noidea: I guess it makes for good drama.

Although a good twist, it was poor writing. If it was only an exhibition, why was the boy even asked his pleasure? :confused:

..and that dayum Usher (I think that is his name) is one low-down dude. I am actually watching the first season of Crash and dude is a very under-rated actor. Did When he overhears something, nothing good comes of it. I think that Crixus's babe is next on the chopping block. We already know that Lucrecia does not play when it comes to anyone gettin banged by her side piece. ...and if that slave girl ends up pregnant! :scared:

That other slave is in love with Spartacus and I think eventually, he is going to fall for her too. I am really glad I started to watch this show. No character is safe aside from Spartacus I guess... :lol:

Ok, but I dont believe Dominus. The dude just had Spartacus's wife killed. I'm telling you, one of those dudes looked just like one of the guys he fought with when he attacked those Romans to become a slave.

I think he realized that when he saw that dude in the relavations told to him by Varro and Sura. Everything Baiticus had lied about was shown to him, including that.

...and yeah Black, this show is about to blow the fugg up! The stage is pretty much set!

I think that Crixus's babe is next on the chopping block. We already know that Lucrecia does not play when it comes to anyone gettin banged by her side piece. ...and if that slave girl ends up pregnant! :scared:
Either the slave girl is going to get preggers or Zena is already pregnant by Cruxis.

Right now, something happening to her is the only way I can see him teaming up with Spartacus.

Last edited:
Right now, something happening to her is the only way I can see him teaming up of Spartacus.

yeah but team Sparty is weak as hell..they are SLAVES. However, if Nivea is killed or taken away, I can see Sparty and Crixus teamin up especially if Nivea is pregnant when she is cast away. Crixus will want his freedom to find her and his child.

Yo! It's about to go down next week. Spartacus going to have all the gladiators on his side...:lol:

That was a great episode tonight. It had "The Empire Strikes Back" type of feeling to it....

Best Episode to date... They should have killed him when he bowed to Glaber . He gave in to quick.

Doctorie is on their side now and he is going to be pissed...

Now i have to wait until next week.

Best Episode to date... They should have killed him when he bowed to Glaber . He gave in to quick.

Doctorie is on their side now and he is going to be pissed...

Now i have to wait until next week.

I have a feeling that Crixus is going to kill Domina.

This weeks episode....all I can say is dayum......:lol: @ Roman dude knowing his wife full of shat.....and leaving her at the Ludas......

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

That's what makes him dangerous and Glaber a fool. Spartacus is nolonger running on pure anger. There is "method to his madness" now. Batiartis and
Doctorie picked up on it.

I wonder why no one will tell Varro's wife what the real deal was with his death?

I love this show!!!:tup::tup::tup:

That's what makes him dangerous and Glaber a fool. Spartacus is nolonger running on pure anger. There is "method to his madness" now. Batiartis and

I wonder why no one will tell Varro's wife what the real deal was with his death?

Batiartis is an idiot now. he is blinded by his own ambitions. he messed up by giving ole girl to the farmer slave and of course betraying Spartacus.

I'm really not sure how Crixus mind works. I think he'll be more focused on getting Asher and purchasing his freedom. Now if Batiartis scams him on his freedom that's another story. I wonder if they're going to be able to spread this out for atleast two more seasons?

That dayum Asher is a messy mofo! I don't think they are going to want to just murder him. They are gonna want to torture his azz.

yeah but team Sparty is weak as hell..they are SLAVES. However, if Nivea is killed or taken away, I can see Sparty and Crixus teamin up especially if Nivea is pregnant when she is cast away. Crixus will want his freedom to find her and his child.

:nod:

Losing his best piece of azz has made him forget ALL about honor in the arena. :lol: Suddenly he wants his freedom. :lecture:

So who is gonna be the baby daddy? Crixus or Biaticus?

I was shocked to hear him say he knew Crixus had been beatin it up. :eek:

Man, they do treat Biaticus like schitt, tho. :lol:

I would be pissed too.

But now old boy has control of the Ludus....those slaves have had it kinda easy but now they are about to be treated like slaves.

Last edited:
The revolt is coming......Crixus dont give a dayum no more.....Spartacus dont give a dayum no more.......Doctore is about to not give a dayum anymore....:shame:......It's time for them to "remove cock from mouth" and fight :lol:

Last edited:
So who is gonna be the baby daddy? Crixus or Biaticus?

I was shocked to hear him say he knew Crixus had been beatin it up. :eek:

Errr. That's Batiartis. But it's not going to matter.. She Dead.

I wasn't shocked. I was shocked to hear him say "He knew and allowed her to have her fun because it wasn't impacting him." But I wasn't shocked that he knew. Did you see her almost faint when Crixus almost died?

The revolt is coming......Crixus dont give a dayum no more.....Spartacus dont give a dayum no more.......Doctore is about to not give a dayum anymore....:shame:......It's time for them to "remove cock from mouth" and fight :lol:
:lmao:

Well I called it way back when that Zena was going to get knocked-up. Doc I dont think it's batty's baby. I think it's Cruxis. I don't think Zena is dead but that blong chick sparty was banging is dead and batty is dead and Ashur is for sure dead.

Back