Southern vs Texas Southern Game Updates: 4:00pm CT

I was surprised when I saw how run centric su's offense is. 3 yards a cloud of dust and field position. Looked like jsu in the bell years. That is just not going to win in the swac.
"Run centric?" In both the MVSU game and the TxSU game, SU passed and ran for more than 250 yards apiece. Of course we are a run-first ballclub, but we pass and run about evenly.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm so glad you brought that lie up. Majority of those Southern fans live in Texas. I wish you quit telling that egregious lie. 😆
C-LeB28, does it matter if the SU fans drove in from 7 hours away, 4 hours away or 1 hour away, sso long as they were coming to support their team? My son drove in from Little Rock after picking up his bro-in-law in Longview. That was a 6.5 hrs drive for him.

I'm so glad you brought that lie up. Majority of those Southern fans live in Texas. I wish you quit telling that egregious lie. 😆
So you know each of these fans personally. I know so many people from BR and other states who made that. You have no clue about SU fans smh.

"Run centric?" In both the MVSU game and the TxSU game, SU passed and ran for more than 250 yards apiece. Of course we are a run-first ballclub, but we pass and run about evenly.
You can't make this stuff up. Run centric means Run first. You comment as if Run centric is not an accurate description then you say you are Run first. 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 Let me just Run up out of this thread.

You lost, if yall want us to quit talking, stop resurrecting the L you just took. I mean we get it you shouldn't have lost to lil ol us. Defenders of the bold n beautiful or whatever yall yell out. Ijs... "next week" is here.

C-LeB28, does it matter if the SU fans drove in from 7 hours away, 4 hours away or 1 hour away, sso long as they were coming to support their team? My son drove in from Little Rock after picking up his bro-in-law in Longview. That was a 6.5 hrs drive for him.
Hey that's great!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back