Southern vs Texas Southern Game Updates: 4:00pm CT

NastyD

Da 1 & Only
Naw. A lot of us were high on Valley after that game. Now Valley won two straight after losing to us.

TSU still a hard road to hoe with the remaining games on their schedule.

Any way you slice it, it’s gonna be a crazy stretch run in the conference.

Side question: when Deion talked to Billy Joe?

I don't see the crazy stretch run that you see. The 2 teams to beat in the east and the west looks like its already decided. Pv and Alcorn are the front runners.

Journalist

Listen up maggots! And that's an order!
I don't see the crazy stretch run that you see. The 2 teams to beat in the east and the west looks like its already decided. Pv and Alcorn are the front runners.
Don’t trust Dooley at all. I do trust McNair.l more than I trust everyone else in the west.

You still didn’t answer my question: When Deion talked to Billy Joe? LOL

JAGSC

Let's be real we saw the lost coming, if it was not TXSU it would have been somebody else. SU has not played a complete 4 quarters. We let McNeese back in we look sluggish against miles until the last quarter, we let MVSU back in. This falls on the staff and the players.

Da Sleeper

Let's be real we saw the lost coming, if it was not TXSU it would have been somebody else. SU has not played a complete 4 quarters. We let McNeese back in we look sluggish against miles until the last quarter, we let MVSU back in. This falls on the staff and the players.
I was surprised when I saw how run centric su's offense is. 3 yards a cloud of dust and field position. Looked like jsu in the bell years. That is just not going to win in the swac.

Blacknbengal

Naw. A lot of us were high on Valley after that game. Now Valley won two straight after losing to us.

TSU still a hard road to hoe with the remaining games on their schedule.

Any way you slice it, it’s gonna be a crazy stretch run in the conference.

Side question: when Deion talked to Billy Joe?
Same year Haymar got indicted for stealing Juke funds.