Southern vs Texas Southern Game Updates: 4:00pm CT

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Same one. That broadcast was piece of shh… Sometimes they would go to commercial breaks and you wouldn’t know when they were coming back to the game. The time clock operator must have been running the broadcast too.

That Q106?
I could never get the game on that station, had to listen to KTSU.

Big Worm out there in Norfolk like ...

The Color Purple GIF

I mean, y’all was low balling that man with them one/two year extensions lol. He definitely deserved better from the way he had yalls program running.

That's true. Regardless of our frustrations with him, he had us competitive through APR and we competed for the title annually (albeit Alcorn owned him).

I kept telling people having Worm was like having 17 in blackjack. You can ask the dealer to hit, but normally you go bust. Also, you can't move from a coach that's won nearly two-thirds of his games without a good plan in place.

I also felt that, no matter what Odums did, Southern wasn't going to keep him after last season.

That's true. Regardless of our frustrations with him, he had us competitive through APR and we competed for the title annually (albeit Alcorn owned him).

I kept telling people having Worm was like having 17 in blackjack. You can ask the dealer to hit, but normally you go bust. Also, you can't move from a coach that's won nearly two-thirds of his games without a good plan in place.

I also felt that, no matter what Odums did, Southern wasn't going to keep him after last season.
I feel Roman Banks doesn't want nobody but him to be the face of the programs at Southern.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That Q106?
I could never get the game on that station, had to listen to KTSU.

Yes….you did the right thing. Southern has some great analysts that called a great game but who ever is working behind the scene must be on drugs or sleeping on the job.

Yes….you did the right thing. Southern has some great analysts that called a great game but who ever is working behind the scene must be on drugs or sleeping on the job.

It was non-stop commercials, I thought the game hadn't started yet but when I went to KTSU they were doing the game.

That's the first time I've seen tsu get a close call to go in our favor in as long as I can remember. I'm surprised how hard this tsu team fought. Something done lit a spark with this team.
And the first time sTu coaches raised sand to get the call right

Back