Southern University investigating leaked 'private' video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who were the fools that voted to get KEEP HIM.. and do a internal investigation

Find them and get them off the Board, its beyond me, how this man has embarrassed the school and obviously was not doing his job, and you still have idiots that put the buddy system over the university...

Read my post above and you would see who made the confusing motion to award the appeal. Also, he is the same individual who made a name for himself by doing White folks dirty work. He was the Black prosecuting attorney in East Baton Rouge Parish who convicted serial killer Derrick Todd Lee to death. Since Lee was a Black man, no White attorney wanted the case, but a lot of White folks (mostly White Republicans) wanted the death penalty for Lee. Therefore, they gave the case to the one Black prosecuting attorney who they knew would do the job for them. Although Lee has since died in prison, most people in Louisiana believe that he didn't kill all those women. Also, SU Board meeting was streamed live via Youtube, so it is not hard to find out which Board members voted to keep Dr. Dumas. IMO, this is the tip of the iceberg for SU to move in the right direction, but the SU Alumni and Faculty Senate need to stay on top of Louisiana politicians so that the right people are appointed to SU Board in the future, instead of the usual political clowns.

La. serial killings suspect is convicted in first murder trial

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2004-08-11-la-killer_x.htm

SU is a microcosm of the political shenanigans take goes on in the State of Louisiana. Just recently, the media in Louisiana has started to tackle serious issues with THOROUGH investigative reporting. Even in my hometown (Alexandria, LA) , the local T.V. station (KALB) has hired a few individuals to do more in-depth investigative reporting and they are using social media to cover stories live. I call it the MSNBC Effect. I think the media in Louisiana is finally realizing its political power when they do their homework. I'm able to watch all my hometown news streamed live on my Roku.

Last edited:

Who were the fools that voted to get KEEP HIM.. and do a internal investigation

Find them and get them off the Board, its beyond me, how this man has embarrassed the school and obviously was not doing his job, and you still have idiots that put the buddy system over the university...

Read my post above and you would see who made the confusing motion to award the appeal. Also, he is the same individual who made a name for himself by doing White folks dirty work. He was the Black prosecuting attorney in East Baton Rouge Parish who convicted serial killer Derrick Todd Lee to death. Since Lee was a Black man, no White attorney wanted the case, but a lot of White folks (mostly White Republicans) wanted the death penalty for Lee. Therefore, they gave the case to the one Black prosecuting attorney who they knew would do the job for them. Although Lee has since died in prison, most people in Louisiana believe that he didn't kill all those women. Also, SU Board meeting was streamed live via Youtube, so it is not hard to find out which Board members voted to keep Dr. Dumas. IMO, this is the tip of the iceberg for SU to move in the right direction, but the SU Alumni and Faculty Senate need to stay on top of Louisiana politicians so that the right people are appointed to SU Board in the future, instead of the usual political clowns.

La. serial killings suspect is convicted in first murder trial

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2004-08-11-la-killer_x.htm

Jag89 fast forward to 8:30:05

Jag89 fast forward to 8:30:05

I downloaded the meeting and I saw where a few others voted for TC's motion, but it still failed. Definitely TC and those other fools should be placed on blast. The motion should have never been made in the first place with no if's, and's, or but's about it. Dumas shouldn't have had a leg to stand on. I bet if an investigation is done, Dumas met with those fools prior to this Board meeting. I hope this is the beginning for the Alumni to become more involved with the appointment of Board members.

Last edited:
I downloaded the meeting and I saw where a few others voted for TC's motion, but it still failed. The motion should have never been made in the first place with no if's, and's, or but's about it. Dumas shouldn't have had a leg to stand on.

He didn't had a leg to stand on when they went from a public hearing to going into executive session. He was planning on dropping some names and taking some people down with him. TC dumb butt want to extend it for two months when if they was doing their job they could had found out who set up the profile, what e-mail they used, and if that person had any connection to him in the first place in two weeks

He didn't had a leg to stand on when they went from a public hearing to going into executive session. He was planning on dropping some names and taking some people down with him. TC dumb butt want to extend it for two months when if they was doing their job they could had found out who set up the profile, what e-mail they used, and if that person had any connection to him in the first place in two weeks

I do believe some will go down. The person below once served on SU Board. Most of these clowns are political clowns who are always getting appointed to some State Boards.

dwistory_1500345382023_10070644_ver1.0.jpg

Braxton resigns from La. State Police Commission after investigation
http://www.wwltv.com/news/braxton-r...lice-commission-after-investigation/458616220

Police commissioner resigns after FOX 8 investigation
http://www.fox8live.com/story/35943...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

this is what they was discussing in the second executive session

Southern University investigating its handling of sexual harassment complaints by students

Rebekah Allen

Amid complaints from students that Southern University mishandled their reports of sexual harassment, school officials launched an internal investigation into its practices and procedures.

The investigation's existence became public at the July Board of Supervisors meeting, when board members met behind closed doors to discuss a report and recommendations. Southern University has since rejected a public records request from The Advocate for a copy of the report, along with access to records of student complaints and documents related to an action plan.

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...cle_8ee96ba8-7d21-11e7-9cdc-0346c20ca100.html

It was posted on Facebook briefly. Had to peep it on my phone.

No one can never tell me that the DDs are not dedicated to their jobs

Dancing Dolls....mannnnnnnnnnnnnn where can we find this!!!!

The other one was underwhelming. This one would make Karrine Steffans proud

If you can't send a link.....HURSHUP!

It was posted on Facebook briefly. Had to peep it on my phone.

No one can never tell me that the DDs are not dedicated to their jobs

If yall want to see it go to the facebook group rough in the swac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back