Southern Heritage Classic 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw, that’s bush league type of shit from Ashley And Thomas Hudson!
Man, nobody don't give 1.5 ishts about all that!!! We JACKSON STATE!! You gotta pay to play us. Time out for those Chittlen circuit classics. If they don't pay, we don't stay.

I'm tired of my Beloved THEE School getting robbed by these promoters and self appointed deacons over our games. We moving up into the BIG LEAGUES.

Thus is how the BIG schools do it.

✌🏿 And we owt this itch!

Contracts are broken all the time. I get that. It happens. And I'm sure the JSU higher-ups are fully aware that legal action was likely to happen when they made the decision to leave the SHC. And I can understand Tennesse State's reason for being upset and taking legal action, but damn J-State was it really too much not to extend a courtesy call to inform TSU that you were backing out?
They knew tnsu and Fred Jones would block any action by taking them court for injunctive relief! That’s why they didn’t inform them!

I think she meant TNSU’s feelings.
TNSU lived without FAMU and they’ll live without JSU. After all they are INDEPENDENT right????

They will survive. We doing what we have to do for JSU & the SWAC… our conference.

Too many JSU alums made great points earlier and this is too much for my little bitty brain to unpack right now.

I'm so giddy.... Bruh....

@BraveMan97 brang yo' ass up in here from retirement and talk about my raggedy old azz. lol I need somebody to bring me down from JSU-cloud-9 for a few.

Contracts are broken all the time. I get that. It happens. And I'm sure the JSU higher-ups are fully aware that legal action was likely to happen when they made the decision to leave the SHC. And I can understand Tennesse State's reason for being upset and taking legal action, but damn J-State was it really too much not to extend a courtesy call to inform TSU that you were backing out?
Do Big schools give yall small schools courtesy calls when they break a contract with yall small schools? NO!

They just do it, cut yall a check, and tell yall to bounce. No difference here.

Lol Kenn, the promoter (Fred Jones) just got the termination letter on yesterday 2/1/22. Hell if Fred didn’t check his email/fax on yesterday then Glenda probably found out before Fred Jones did. 😂
Were we suppose to tell TNSU before we informed the promoters?

Lol Kenn, the promoter (Fred Jones) just got the termination letter on yesterday 2/1/22. Hell if Fred didn’t check his email/fax on yesterday then Glenda probably found out before Fred Jones did. 😂
We’re we suppose to tell TNSU before we informed the promoters?
denzel washington GIF

Y’all told
No, I'm saying you all could have done BOTH!

Maybe TNSU need to check their email or fax machine LOL J/K
And maybe we called. You know HBCU's don't answer the phone LOL It's probably a voicemail for Glenda asking her to return a call regarding an urgent matter. Her assistant will get to it by Friday and be like "Oh.... they did reach out to us" LOL

I'm just saying....

Man, I don't care if they found out on Twitter with the recruits they signed. It's PAST time we moved up pass this nickel and dime isht. These Janky Promoters have been ripping us off for years.

Now Jacksonians (including @Bewildered), let's get this paper. Don't worry about these others opinions.

All we need to know is the schedule so we can plan our flights/hotels. The admins will handle the legal stuff.
Paying for that legal stuff comes out of the university‘s coffers! Any judgment associated with those legal actions comes out of the university‘s coffers. Which defeats the purpose to start with.

We really doing the SWAC a favor because now it puts pressure on TNSU to keep their frustrated alum happy to leave that dying OVC to join a HBCU conference preferably the SWAC or MEAC… I’m not nice I tell it like it is, so here it is… STOP pimping SWAC and MEAC schools early in your season to give them nostalgia happiness and bring your backsides to the SWAC where you’ll be celebrated not tolerated in the OVC… simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back