Southern Football: Just What the Doctor Ordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This felt like 1998 in Baton Rouge all over again

PENALTY YARDAGE

15-133 5-66

guess who had more?

I knew there was a reason they came back...
SU have you no shame?
Wait...yall gave up damn near 800 yards...59 points...450 yards rushing...300 yards passing
Yall cheated...only 5 penalties? for SU? And you somehow recovered a miracle fumble at the end of the game...
And you guys are bragging on this win? Really? Wow!!! Just Wow

No need for an excuse. Two high powered offenses met which I saw coming. I figured we'd have a bit more of a D after watching the TxSt. game. We blew it when we slowed down in the 3rd like the game was completely in hand. Anybody with sense could see the D was just barely holding ya'll if at all up to that point. We should have stayed on the gas to try to make sure the momentum couldn't swing. Dumb mistake on our coaching staff to me.

Good game SU.

You dont have 2 high powered offenses....you have two bad piss poor defenses. SU aint even TRYING to play defense. They are letting people do whatever they want hoping they can outscore everybody. Your offenses were pathetic coming into this game so the cure for poor offense was bad defense. You guys dont understand with JSU BamaState and PB is going to do to yall. If yall dont try to get SOME defense, you will get embarrassed agasint each team.

SU have you no shame?
Wait...yall gave up damn near 800 yards...59 points...450 yards rushing...300 yards passing
Yall cheated...only 5 penalties? for SU? And you somehow recovered a miracle fumble at the end of the game...

Still Attn whoring? No...my bad...nutt riding??

Either way....

pfpw.jpg

SU have you no shame?

They had that voodoo working.. :emlaugh:

Tipped pass for a TD in OT. Miracle fumble recovery. Hell, they even had a dayum ghost knock an interception out of our FS's had in the endzone in the 4th quarter. :emlaugh:

You dont have 2 high powered offenses....you have two bad piss poor defenses. SU aint even TRYING to play defense. They are letting people do whatever they want hoping they can outscore everybody. Your offenses were pathetic coming into this game so the cure for poor offense was bad defense. You guys dont understand with JSU BamaState and PB is going to do to yall. If yall dont try to get SOME defense, you will get embarrassed agasint each team.

I can't smack until we get another SWAC win... :smh:

Tipped pass for a TD in OT. Miracle fumble recovery. Hell, they even had a dayum ghost knock an interception out of our FS's had in the endzone in the 4th quarter. :emlaugh:

:lol: Voodoo? Ghost :lol:

Hey, what can I say bout the tipped pass. Awareness....

I figured they cheated...now them sorry ass bustas are are bragging on a game
where they gave up 800 yards and they cheated. If think SU only had 5 penalties
in a game, something is wrong.

SU have you no shame?

Uh GR, PV was very undisciplined. They got all kinds of personal foul penalties. Not to mention a bunch of false starts. Ain't no way we can cheat when the OL keeps moving before the snap. Plus them cats acted like they wanted to start some mess with SU. They blew the 35-13 lead on their own. The refs didn't help them. There was no miracle fumble. Wasn't like a PV player pick up the ball. Even Heish said the ball rolled back to Dray. Lucky break for us. Dray got on the ball. Stop trying to down SU for our win. Is it something to brag about. No. But we didn't cheat them mofos to win either. Somewhere Lee Doss is still running TD routes in Mumford right now. LOL. Lee Doss beat them by his damn self pretty much.

Uh GR, PV was very undisciplined. They got all kinds of personal foul penalties. Not to mention a bunch of false starts. Ain't no way we can cheat when the OL keeps moving before the snap. Plus them cats acted like they wanted to start some mess with SU. They blew the 35-13 lead on their own. The refs didn't help them. There was no miracle fumble. Wasn't like a PV player pick up the ball. Even Heish said the ball rolled back to Dray. Lucky break for us. Dray got on the ball. Stop trying to down SU for our win. Is it something to brag about. No. But we didn't cheat them mofos to win either. Somewhere Lee Doss is still running TD routes in Mumford right now. LOL. Lee Doss beat them by his damn self pretty much.

Congrats on your big win JR, but I dont expect you to be honest about it
Where is 94?

Congrats on your big win JR, but I dont expect you to be honest about it
Where is 94?

Nobody considers it a big win. Maybe the kids on the team do which is what they should. But what I told you is exactly what happened. PV killed themselves with stupid stuff after they went up 35-13. Hell they were actually doing it all game with the penalties. They just lucky our defense is not good. Anybody else would have capitalized more so on their early mistakes. Lee Doss happened to PV with a little bit of Lenard Tillery and Willie Quinn. Obviously Dray threw the ball well. Those guys right there beat PV.

:rolleyes:
I can't believe you said THIS again.

I can believe it. Doss and Quinn are very good. When Doss keeps his head in the game. He is a beast. Quinn is a nightmare matchup. Short cat that can actually run fast. Miami Florida speed. Plus he plays bigger than he is. The WRs are not our issue.

I can believe it. Doss and Quinn are very good. When Doss keeps his head in the game. He is a beast. Quinn is a nightmare matchup. Short cat that can actually run fast. Miami Florida speed. Plus he plays bigger than he is. The WRs are not our issue.

Laugh at me if you want but....

Quinn=Sproles

the game is lost, I'm on to the next one

Quinn sounds like our bj lee...no more than 5'8" and that is pushing it but dude had blazing speed. Doss seems like possession.

Quinn sounds like our bj lee...no more than 5'8" and that is pushing it but dude had blazing speed. Doss seems like possession.

He's no BJ Lee, he makes BJ look like a BIG guy; dude is the same height as my 8th grader about 5'5" and by the time you find him on the field he's blazing down the field :lol:

JR we have others that are just as good as those two. Y'all will see shortly :) .

BJ was actually bigger than Quinn. Still don't know why they kid quit on JSU last year. Anyway, Quinn has that Miami swagger to go along with his speed and talent.

Nobody considers it a big win. Maybe the kids on the team do which is what they should. But what I told you is exactly what happened. PV killed themselves with stupid stuff after they went up 35-13. Hell they were actually doing it all game with the penalties. They just lucky our defense is not good. Anybody else would have capitalized more so on their early mistakes. Lee Doss happened to PV with a little bit of Lenard Tillery and Willie Quinn. Obviously Dray threw the ball well. Those guys right there beat PV.

This is why you have no credibility
Dude...that was your biggest most significant win in 4 years. If you lose that game, your season would be over. Morale would be very low....especially if they had finished in the range of 35-13. Congrats on coming back to get a win you probably didnt deserve.
This weekend tells me that the SWAC should be a cakewalk for MightyJSU

Last edited:

PV, you see what the fcuk you did! :smh:

Wait til that offense meets the DARKSIDE!

I wonder who cox will cover...hmmm. Anyway, all I hear from su is : Offense this, Offense that, Offense blah blah blah. I look on swac.org and I am yelling in my head: But where in the hell is the defense? Defense wins games.

BJ was actually bigger than Quinn. Still don't know why they kid quit on JSU last year. Anyway, Quinn has that Miami swagger to go along with his speed and talent.

Bj wanted to be #1 and not share carries and we never used him right. We had him running up the middle -_- when he is more dangerous in the slot or running along the side-line. He focused on track which he did excellent in. We are hoping this frosh we have is the second coming of bj should he stop running into folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back