Southern Football: Just What the Doctor Ordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ppl need calm juice I see.. Oh Pv don't have a defense.. It's mighty funny they had one in the first three quarters lol.. Su was 3 of 9 on third down.. Had 14 points lol.. Mighty funny nobody questioned their defense then Lmaooooooooo. Now it's both team don't have a defense when their coach Northern is a DC himself lol.. We didn't score that many points last year same team.. Lol.. Things internal happened a d now it's on Lmaooooooooo

I'm not gonna say anything about those alledged fumbles after our men was down or the fumble by su when he was on top of a player that we recovered without a whistle being blown or even the one in OT that we recovered. Them guys got some home cooking......

But it was a game to watch, the fans got their moneys worth......

We did help ya'll find a kicker, where has this guy been all year?

The place kicker ain't the problem. The punter sucks. Now the extra point snaps are the problem.

Ok so if both teams' defense didnt do isht, you still hmmmm????

Phrat, I'm going to take the high road. Seriously. Lol

The JSU offense is gonna have a field day in Louisiana.. LOL

Then GSU gonna bring them another defense to chew on!

...and PLEASE don't sleep on the JSU defense. We have the best offense and defense in the conference.

Just got in from Baton Rouge... Checking in..

We choked! Took our foot off the gas when we went up 35-13. Started trying to sit on the lead instead of trying to actually score!

Doss was a MAN last night! Changed the game single-handedly!

Just got in from Baton Rouge... Checking in..

We choked! Took our foot off the gas when we went up 35-13. Started trying to sit on the lead instead of trying to actually score!

Did you hear the chants of I 10 west? :lol: jk

Speaking of Lee Doss, some ppl think Doss isn't that good. :lol:

Last edited:
We didn't score that many points last year same team.. Lol.. Things internal happened a d now it's on Lmaooooooooo

Different defense to go with a new coordinator and some new (young) players out there.

Yep.......

He was held in check in OT though (I wonder who was on him then) :)

Shiiddd.... I think he only dropped 1 pass the whole game. He made two nice TD catches near yall's bench.

I think he dropped 2. One on that swing pass and the other across the middle. That busted up play where Dray was going down and he dumped it off to him was heads up.

You guys got a helluva RB in Jontha' Hebert. And he's just a Sophomore? :(

I think he dropped 2. One on that swing pass and the other across the middle. That busted up play where Dray was going down and he dumped it off to him was heads up.

You guys got a helluva RB in Jontha' Hebert. And he's just a Sophomore? :(

Yep. Sophomore right outta Baton Rouge (Glen Oaks).

None of that stuff, it was our undersized and slow defensive linemen!!!! Good game SU, you were the benefactor of the biggest choke of the year in the SWAC

Hell, we couldn't get pressure on PV's QB that much so I wouldn't dog your DL so bad.

kid was coached by my cousin at Glen Oaks who is a Jag also...going to PV was best for him

I noticed something in the very bottom of the box score though that's troubling...if you're a Jag historian of football you'll figure it out and wonder how could that happen in the SWAC :emlaugh:

kid was coached by my cousin at Glen Oaks who is a Jag also...going to PV was best for him

I noticed something in the very bottom of the box score though that's troubling...if you're a Jag historian of football you'll figure it out and wonder how could that happen in the SWAC :emlaugh:

What? Former Jag officiating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back