Southern - Delaware State: Game Updates (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to GO JAGUARS!!!! :clap: :weee:

a1-08430.jpg

Last edited:

Stump admitted that not going for the 2 points was a mistake on his part. I can respect that.

I agree. Also, I respect him for going for it on 4th and 1 and they stopped SU. Adjustments will be made. Next up, UAM.

I kept hearing them say that... thats not good. I'd pass out down there :lol: real talk

YOU???!! :lol: I still remember back in 2000 when SU played Northwestern in Natchitoches and it was about 95 degrees in the stands. On the field it was close to 115.

I agree. I like that. All that spread isht got on my nerves with those bubble screens that gained nothing and everybody's defense knew it was coming. At least we are throwing towards the first down markers.

JR...me and you need to sit and talk about the good changes we saw. Not the win...just the good changes.

It's been way too long to see good football from EBR....*tear*

Watching the smu-t tech game. Punt crossed the plane of the goal line....TOUCHBACK!!!! :smh: at SWAC officials!!!

I agree. Holliman is nice, but Nzekwee is clearly a better short yardage back.

Totally agree.. Holliman is faster... but Nzekwee is the better RB to me... he know how to find space a bit better... Holliman is a beast on the straight down the field draw plays though...

Congrats on the W Jag fans, it's always good for a new coach to start his era with a W. I think hanging in and playing from behind to take a 4Q lead will go a long way when the season starts to get long. I think this win should give your new coach some leway in implementing the Stump brand of football. Congrats again, the swac needs every ooc W we can get!

1) Nzekwee- Looks like he should be the featured back.
2) Southern made great defensive adjustments at the half.
3) Southern Red Zone Offense needs a lot of work
4) Southern Special Teams need a lot of work and quite frankly was disappointing
5) It was good to see that the back up quarterback is capable of mounting a come back

Totally agree.. Holliman is faster... but Nzekwee is the better RB to me... he know how to find space a bit better... Holliman is a beast on the straight down the field draw plays though...

Not just his vision but his feet turned a lot of short gains into big ones.

Good win Jags and good win SWAC!!!!...Lotta work to do, but I think we're gonna be just fine..Special teams and red zone offense need help, but I think time is on our side...

special teams and turnover did.... we led every statistical category except points and turnovers..... what does that have to do with Del State manhandling SU? DELAWARE STATE??? Your defense gave up more yards in the first half than we gave up the entire game.

:lol: LOL... define "manhandling"....LOL :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back