Southern - Delaware State: Game Updates (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does that song that DSU's band just played have the exact same bassline as the SU fight song?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Good yall start letting the QB throw shorter passes and down the seam.

I agree. I like that. All that spread isht got on my nerves with those bubble screens that gained nothing and everybody's defense knew it was coming. At least we are throwing towards the first down markers.

Damn... what the hell happened? I started watching the SOX' game on TBS and it went from 27-16 to 37-27. SU, way to come back!

Gotta Love It!!!! Geaux Jags!!!! Mane.. I hate I missed the 1st half of this game......

:weee::weee::weee::weee:

Good win for my Jags...but WE GOT ALOT TO WORK on on both sides of the ball...Conditioning was the determining factor in this game! Our players didnt have hands on their hips until late in the 4th. What I do like about this team as opposed to Pete's teams in his latter years is the fact that they made adjustments after halftime. Arrogance and ignorance to make necessary changes caused many of our losses over the past couple of years. But it is early...should be an interesting year in the SWAC...good wins by some teams...and some decent playing in the losses that occurred throughout the conference this weekend...

See yall next week!!!

Also, why was the band playing when SU had the ball in front of them at the goal line???:kaioken::retard::kaioken::kaioken:

Dude STFU. Stump called a good offensive game. He had one suspect call and that was running Holimon on the goal line instead of #33. The offensive did not turn over the ball. The defense gave up all those big plays in the first half. Not the offense. I like the way we control the clock. He just needs to start #33 and get in the arse of those WRs who keep dropping passes. I like how he used the TE. Nothing was wrong with Stump's playcalling and he stayed calm. This would have been a blow out had we not blitzed every damn down in the first half. BTW, it looks like we have 2 decent Qbs.

JR you got to remeber , you're talking to a gropu of folks that 90% of them don't aCTUALY KNOW JACK isht about football other then when they get in the endzone it's a score

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dude STFU. Stump called a good offensive game. He had one suspect call and that was running Holimon on the goal line instead of #33. The offensive did not turn over the ball. The defense gave up all those big plays in the first half. Not the offense. I like the way we control the clock. He just needs to start #33 and get in the arse of those WRs who keep dropping passes. I like how he used the TE. Nothing was wrong with Stump's playcalling and he stayed calm. This would have been a blow out had we not blitzed every damn down in the first half. BTW, it looks like we have 2 decent Qbs.

394 yards of offense, with 197 in each half shows balance. Game set match!!!

Gotta Love It!!!! Geaux Jags!!!! Mane.. I hate I missed the 1st half of this game......

:weee::weee::weee::weee:

Delaware State got all of their yards in the first half. Complete defensive domination in the second half for the Jags.

special teams and turnover did.... we led every statistical category except points and turnovers..... what does that have to do with Del State manhandling SU? DELAWARE STATE??? Your defense gave up more yards in the first half than we gave up the entire game.

Things losers say

You were down by 27 points man...damn

Good win.

I can see what Stump is trying to do. There's a lot of stuff to clean up on both sides of the ball, but this was a good start.

Is it just me or does that song that DSU's band just played have the exact same bassline as the SU fight song?

Randolph "Ricky" Johnson is a Southern Alum and the brother of the Associate Dir of Bands doing my time Roy Johnson. Ricky marched in the 70s and this is his second stint at DSU. He is good folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back