Sorry Ladies but I just have to say it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
If it hasn't been said before, I'm sick of you married sistas complaining about taking care of your man. I'm tired of you complaining about too much sex. WTF??? There is no such thing when you're married!!! If you arse didn't want to become a wife, you should of stayed single. I'm tired of your man telling me how you never cook for the family or how you never want to make love to your King. How you don't take time for him or the kids. TMI for Blu!!! Dammit...if he's doing what he's suppose to do, then you can at least meet him half way. :redhot:

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by BluBlood
I'm tired of your man telling me how you never cook for the family or how you never want to make love to your King. How you don't take time for him or the kids. TMI for Blu!!!

Please tell me that you aren't as naive as your post implies. the only reason marraied man tells you, an unmarried woman, about his "problems" at home is that he is trying to get in your pants stupid. Think about it..why would he come to you with his problems? Who are you? Nobody...except for the fact that you have something betwen your thighs that he wants! geta grip and realize that it probaly isn't as bad at home as he is telling you...but if that's what it takes, he will do it.....and it is apparent that you are gullable!

Suge, sweety, it's only gullable if I fall for this sad tactic. Please, are you that stupid!!! I know what he's up too. sheeesh Free country...free post. What's the woman's motive?

Re: Re: Sorry Ladies but I just have to say it...

:redhot: Dang Suge! Now I gots to come up with another line. Just puttin' all my business in da street. Quit Hatin' man. A brother just tryin' to push up on Blu and you gone and blown his cover. :D

Originally posted by Suge

Please tell me that you aren't as naive as your post implies. the only reason marraied man tells you, an unmarried woman, about his "problems" at home is that he is trying to get in your pants stupid. Think about it..why would he come to you with his problems? Who are you? Nobody...except for the fact that you have something betwen your thighs that he wants! geta grip and realize that it probaly isn't as bad at home as he is telling you...but if that's what it takes, he will do it.....and it is apparent that you are gullable!

You just don't get it do you...

Suge, sweety, it's only gullable if I fall for this sad tactic. Please, are you that stupid!!! I know what he's up too. sheeesh Free country...free post. What's the woman's motive?

Now all of a sudden you don't believe him...yet you made a post admonishing women for "not taking care of their husbands needs" and ask them what was wrong with them. Just because you didn't sleep with the man doesn't mean that you didn't fall for the game. The fact that you even believed it was naive enough! But I guess I am wrong.......you just made the post, just because!

Suge, my intelligent brotha, if you have a problem with my posts...just don't reply. Why do you get so upset with the simplicity of a post? Do you need a vacation?

Correction...I know the game that men try to play...I feel if their wives were actually working the "wife role", then I doubt they would be looking elsewhere.

Damn that's on point. I have messed with enough married and engaged women to know that if a man is not doing something right a woman will look elsewhere. Men do the same. Blu join the club........some people are unhappily married.

SUGE believe me........I feel Blu on this one.

...I feel if their wives were actually working the "wife role", then I doubt they would be looking elsewhere.

Now I have to interject on that last statement Blu

I hate hearing people say this....why, you ask?

Well I'm glad you asked....I was once married and what a wife does or not does at home has nothing to do with what a husband will or will not do out in dem streets. Don't put that chit on the wife because his @ss is trifling, greedy, disrespectful, etc. and don't know a good thing when it's staring him right in the face at home.

He/She cheats because he/she wants to......period.

Correction...I know the game that men try to play...I feel if their wives were actually working the "wife role", then I doubt they would be looking elsewhere.

Thank you Blu for helping me prove my point. Because if you actually believe this statement..you really are naive!

The person who needs the damned CLUE

Is the ignorant mother****er who is stupid enough to believe that a man who has a wife doing every damned thing at home ... cooking, cleaning, taking care of kids, AND handling up in the bedroom, STILL won't step his TRIFLING, ULTRA SORRY ass out, because HE WILL!

Some people!

Nita..you are wrong! LOL! You need to get a ride with me to Wal-Mart. They have clues on sale!!

Because all these men that are cheating are justified because their wives aren't doing tgeir jobs. And if you don't believe me, you can ask Blu...they told her all about it!

If it hasn't been said before, I'm sick of you married sistas complaining about taking care of your man. I'm tired of you complaining about too much sex. WTF??? There is no such thing when you're married!!! If you arse didn't want to become a wife, you should of stayed single. I'm tired of your man telling me how you never cook for the family or how you never want to make love to your King. How you don't take time for him or the kids. TMI for Blu!!! Dammit...if he's doing what he's suppose to do, then you can at least meet him half way. :redhot:

:rolleyes:

Come on Blu,

And I suppose this is the whole story right, not just his twisted perspective. Tell me, would he actually be telling you how wonderful his wife was and how happy he was IF his freakin ultimate goal was NOT to get a piece from you? And please tell me you're not that naive to think that ALL married women fall into the simplistic category stated above. :confused:

What simplistic category Lady Jag? I used the term "wife role". Suge implemented his four "C" theory.

Nita scoot over..

....Ladyjag needs a ride to the store too. I heard those clues are going 2 for 1!

Now what do the 4C's have to do with you and your tirade against married women? Don't try to use me in your defense of your statements. If you believe what you said, then stand by it. But don't try and use me as a cop out! I stand by my statements!

Its funny that ladyjag said the same thing I did, but mine was seen as an attack, and me "having a poblem with blu's post"!

You guys fail to realize one point. Women will cheat just as fast as men will and vice-vesra. This is almost a null discussion. It's like throwing out bait. Hell if Blu wants to mess with a married man so what.........dayum, people are so opinionated when it doesn't even concern them.

The game of, "Oh my wife treats me so bad has been going on for years." Next thing you know he's sticking the love muscle in the deep wet hole.

the game of, "Oh my husband doesn't listen." Next thing you know she has the love muscle deep in her throat.

For me to sit back and say Blu don't mess with him would be wrong, for the simple fact I have messed with married women. The problem is just don't fall in love.

Re: Nita scoot over..

Originally posted by Suge
And what are you doing talking to married men anyway? Isn't that putting yourself in harms way? But then again...you know the game..................

I'm not sure if you know this or not Suge, but psst...my co-workers are married...my friends are married, also.

Let me say it one more time

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
You guys fail to realize one point. Women will cheat just as fast as men will and vice-vesra. This is almost a null discussion. It's like throwing out bait. Hell if Blu wants to mess with a married man so what.........dayum, people are so opinionated when it doesn't even concern them.

The game of, "Oh my wife treats me so bad has been going on for years." Next thing you know he's sticking the love muscle in the deep wet hole.

the game of, "Oh my husband doesn't listen." Next thing you know she has the love muscle deep in her throat.

For me to sit back and say Blu don't mess with him would be wrong, for the simple fact I have messed with married women. The problem is just don't fall in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back