Sorry Ladies but I just have to say it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE

For me to sit back and say Blu don't mess with him would be wrong, for the simple fact I have messed with married women. The problem is just don't fall in love.

When you do get married, I hope those words don't come back to haunt you when your wife says, "But I don't LOVE him ... I LOVE YOU!"

Furthermore, the purpose of this thread was to let everyone know that us wives need to handle up at the crib so that our NOBLE KINGS WHO HAVE NOTHING BUT HONORABLE INTENTIONS won't go telling BluBlood what **** UPS we are!

It has nothing to do with WOMEN CHEATING!

Originally posted by BluBlood
What simplistic category Lady Jag? I used the term "wife role". Suge implemented his four "C" theory.

Well Blu,

IMO all your statements referring to married women have been simplistic and sterotypical. Also, in one breath you admit to knowing that the husband you speak of is running game to get the panties but in another you blame the wife for not handling her business at home. Which is it? If you can not answer that question then how can you make such general statements based on one side of the story. I know you are free to your opinion but I do beg to differ. Futhermore, exactly what is your definition of the term "wife role", and "husband role" for that matter?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
What are you talking about Sweets?

Man you lost me.......

Maybe you need to go with me, Nita, and Ladyjag and buy some clues!

People cheat because they choose to and they can.

Prayerfully none of us have to see the results of a cheating spouse..

I'm not sexing any married man or woman. Suge, I used your 4 Cs because when I use the terms "wife role". One may automatically think keep them bearfoot and pregnant. No, that's not what I'm saying. Hide behind you...please. I would need a stronger shield. I thought this was a free country...free post? I guess I was wrong. O, LadyJag was civil with her response, so I was civil in return. :p

Wife role-Proverbs 31

Nita, it takes two count em, two to make a relationship, in this case a marriage work. When one is slacking the other will go out and get what's missing. No one is perfect but for some reason people search for perfection in marriage. Marriage will never be perfect. Honestly some men don't need to get married because they expect their wives to be just like their mother's. That chit ain't happening.....not in this day a freakin age.

I'm telling you when someone cheats both parties (meaning the husband and wife) had something to do with it.

Originally posted by Vinita

When you do get married, I hope those words don't come back to haunt you when your wife says, "But I don't LOVE him ... I LOVE YOU!"

Furthermore, the purpose of this thread was to let everyone know that us wives need to handle up at the crib so that our NOBLE KINGS WHO HAVE NOTHING BUT HONORABLE INTENTIONS won't go telling BluBlood what **** UPS we are!

It has nothing to do with WOMEN CHEATING!

And I am telling YOU

That a MAN going out and sticking his TRIFLING ASSED JOHNSON where it DOES NOT BELONG does not ALWAYS have anything to do with the woman he left at home while he went WILLYING AROUND THE DAMNED TOWN!

Re: What are you talking about Sweets?

What I'm saying is......the same chit that married men say to single women............married women say it to single men.

For instance I had a little thingie going on with a married woman......she sat back a told me everything her husband wasn't doing. You know what I did.......I filled that little void in her life. All she wanted was to be appreciated. Later she ended up divorcing his ARSE but you know what.....I used to tell her give the guy a chance. Talk to him, communicate with him.

Originally posted by Suge
Man you lost me.......

Maybe you need to go with me, Nita, and Ladyjag and buy some clues!

SMH...again

Here we go again...now you are going to start whining and saying I was attacking you again! I'm done..I hope you aren't on the debate team.......you would never win. Instead of defending your point....you just start to cry foul! When in reality I just called you on your statement...but I guess it would be too embarassing to admit that maybe your logic has some loopholes.

But I am going to get some clues like you said. But with all the people who need clues..we may need to rent a U-haul. And since you know where they are..can you drive us?

Suge, you are the only one that I say needed a clue. You placed the others in that category with you.

Re: Re: What are you talking about Sweets?

What I'm saying is......the same chit that married men say to single women............married women say it to single men.

Who said they didn't? But that wasn't the topic......we are talking about if women cheat too.......

Re: And I am telling YOU

A marriage takes to two people to make it work. If one is triffling then it ain't gone work. Just like a man will stick his Johnson where it doesn't belong a woman have her "Wet Hole" stuck with a Johnson that doesn't belong. Take it from me I know.

When a woman or man for that matter isn't getting hat they require at home......they go elsewhere. For some reason they don't have the balls to say I want a divorce or sya what's on their mind.

That a MAN going out and sticking his TRIFLING ASSED JOHNSON where it DOES NOT BELONG does not ALWAYS have anything to do with the woman he left at home while he went WILLYING AROUND THE DAMNED TOWN!

Boy, yall crazy

This is a good topic, and one that needs to be discussed. It's funny how soooo many folks actually believe this crap. I ain't ever gonna take the blame for someone else's mishaps....sorry, uhn, uhn, no can do.:rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
O okay..I get it Blu...

Only I need a clue......

Everybody else(even if they agree with what I said) is okay! Thanks for clearing that up.....

You really do know the game!

D-Town, Nita, LJ......umm yall gonna have to get out. Blu said I am the only one that needs to buy a clue!

_ _ _!

Re: Re: Re: What are you talking about Sweets?

Suge there is a CAUSE to every EFFECT. Hell no one cheats just because they can......I don't care what you say. There are reasons.

Suge you put gas in your truck because the gas hand tells you. Well men and women are the same way......if a married couple gas gets on Empty somebody either is going to put some into the marriage or drive another car.

The women that I have had an extramarital affair with, chose to drive another car until their spouse decided to put some gas in the car. When he put gas in the car either the marriage was over or I ended it.

Originally posted by Suge

Who said they didn't? But that wasn't the topic......we are talking about if women cheat too.......

I understand Blu's point of view. I don't think it's a crazy concept for him to be telling the truth while using it to get down with her.

The best game is when it's actually the truth.

We interrupt this thread for an important message ...

Uh, LADYJAG, would you be so kind as to check you PM in order that you might bestow upon me a timely response? Thank you!

*We now return you to your regular programming.*

I guess some people never messed with someone who was married or engaged. SMH.......that was an experience.

Honestly, married women are some of the BIGGEST FREAKS you can mess with. Simply because they have tried everything with their husband. So, hey, trying it with me ain't nothing new.

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Sweets,
Dude you're something else!

I guess being an adulterer is okay

As long as the experience is enjoyable for all, and no one falls in love.

:rolleyes:

I guess some people never messed with someone who was married or engaged. SMH.......that was an experience.

No Sweets, I have not or wait...I take that back! You said engaged also. :D...but never married.
disapear.gif

Re: I guess being an adulterer is okay

People screw everyday and are not in Love. I'm a realist. If you are attracted to a person and want to to get with them, you'll do anything in your power to do it, including commit Adultry.

As long as the experience is enjoyable for all, and no one falls in love.

:rolleyes:

Re: Boy, yall crazy

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
I ain't ever gonna take the blame for someone else's mishaps....sorry, uhn, uhn, no can do.:rolleyes:

Exactly my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back