Soreness after exercising....

The sternum is the breast bone. It's dead center of the upper part of the chest. It's where the ribs connect to your chest.

My mofo sternum area is locking up on me because of the thing that I did Monday. How is the heck do I stretch that.

Try extending your arms out to your sides, palms down and roll your thumbs toward the back as you stretch to the rear. Also try getting on your knees lean forward face down with your arms extended. This stretches the back, but remember your antagonist muscles. The stronger muscles cause the weaker muscles to bear greater stress.

It's your pecs and the associated tendons you'll have to relieve!! What "thing" did you do?

That mofo bench press is the "thing" that got me. I'm sure it wasn't me lifting the women in the gym when they give me a hug.

i found out thursday that continuing to work out eases the soreness. my shoulders and upper arms were in so much pain i thought i was gonna wreck my truck. i was tempted to go home and sat down. but i went on worked my lower body with my trainer, and my arms acutally felt better as i worked out and after.

i do too, but the pain i was having that day was a new type of unpleasant pain/soreness. i almost cried. :no: but i know that's because my trainer pushes me waaaay past where i would normally go and normally do if i was working out by myself. she tells me to suck it up because i'll be thanking her later. :lol:

i do too, but the pain i was having that day was a new type of unpleasant pain/soreness. i almost cried. :no: but i know that's because my trainer pushes me waaaay past where i would normally go and normally do if i was working out by myself. she tells me to suck it up because i'll be thanking her later. :lol:

That is the reason I had a trainer for the time that I did. :tup: They will push you more and I definitely needed that then. I'm better now about pushing myself, but it took time for me to get to this point.

Ok...quick question

Are you taking vitamins and minerals?

no, should i be?

DUH..........yes

Not trying to trash talk you..but you need to take supplements to keep your body right.

Becasue you are starting to push your body to a new level.

Check with your trainer...if she give you the :retard: . Come back and holla at me

I am wondering what kind of trainer do you have that it's trying to sell you vitamins?

It's like buying a corvette but the dealer gave you 4 different tires. Yeah you will ride, but it is going to be a rough ride.

You know what....I was hoping her trainer knew something about nutrition and could recommend here on the right path since she is a female also.

I was thinking the same thing. I had a female trainer and she educated me on all types of nutrition information.

When I had a female trainer, she gave me everything. She tried to give me some azz. But I turned it down because her boyfriend was an ultimate fighter.

DUH..........yes

Not trying to trash talk you..but you need to take supplements to keep your body right.

Becasue you are starting to push your body to a new level.

Check with your trainer...if she give you the :retard: . Come back and holla at me

don't duh me dammit. i'll ask her about em today.

don't duh me dammit. i'll ask her about em today.

Look...I'm not a trainer, but I know what a trainer should informed thier clients.

If she never mention eating right and taking vitimans...you may need to drop her.

and please do me this one favor.....

If your work out session is 50 mins.......use 45 mins of that working out and not talking.

I see so many trainers at my gym running thier damn mouths and the client is just talking with them like it's all good.

Back