Sooooo...How Are Things Shaping Up On Your Ladies' BB Court?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lady Tigers current roster includes six Dandy Dozens from the state of Mississippi, the most by any University in the state, as well as two First Team All- Conference returners in Ameshya Williams and Dayzsha Rogan.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The Lady Tigers current roster includes six Dandy Dozens from the state of Mississippi, the most by any University in the state, as well as two First Team All- Conference returners in Ameshya Williams and Dayzsha Rogan.

This Thread is now open for Concessions! And I ain't talking about:

a24e6be20c0b5f718ce6d0ebb04f3f77.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yep

I'm not sure how to take the article, Nast. Were they granted admission to the school? Can they actually play or are they the historical place-holders of a scholarship doing nothing on the court? So many questions....

Jackson State WBB is the leader in the SWAC, considering the nucleus which returns and the coaching stability. PV will dominate MBB. :)

I'm not sure how to take the article, Nast. Were they granted admission to the school? Can they actually play or are they the historical place-holders of a scholarship doing nothing on the court? So many questions....

Jackson State WBB is the leader in the SWAC, considering the nucleus which returns and the coaching stability. PV will dominate MBB. :)

You still trying to sell me those wolf tickets i see Panth lol. Sandy has won championships so I'm sure she gonna have all of em ready to play.

That's unfortunate lol
Awesome guard play though it seems.
As the famous movie says "Don't cry for us." We will be there at the end. When our athletic bigs run rings around your lanky talls, you will see the same result as the last time we played. Just be sure to show up and leaves all excuses on Lynch St.

As the famous movie says "Don't cry for us." We will be there at the end. When our athletic bigs run rings around your lanky talls, you will see the same result as the last time we played. Just be sure to show up and leaves all excuses on Lynch St.

Oracle your team is not on our level lol. Y'all were 4th in the conference for a reason lmao. Strive for a more attainable goal than that one 😆.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back