Sooooo...How Are Things Shaping Up On Your Ladies' BB Court?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really looking forward to seeing that 5'8" SG, Che'mya Carouthers #3 out of Tupelo HS play. I see her bringing the skill and energy that Mo' Hamer brought to the team especially in the paint!
View: https://youtu.be/06NcSlgcdLQ?t=1

Yea she definitely brings it. Im looking forward to seeing Jasmine Edwards from Florida. Averaged around 26 ppg (baby Barkley). Definitely the most talented team we've had in decades on paper.

Reed looking to ReeLitIn with another 3 dandy dozen commits coming in next season. The future looks bright for the lady tigers for many years to come.

Hunter is a two-time Dandy Dozen selection after averaging 19 points, seven assists, six rebounds and three steals per game as a junior last season.

Ransom is now a two-time Dandy Dozen selection.

The senior, who averaged 18.6 points, 11.6 rebounds, 2.7 blocks and 1.6 steals last season, helped the Jaguars (20-10) qualify for the 6A playoffs. She also recorded 21 double-doubles last season

Thames averaged 15.9 points, 6.2 rebounds, 3.3 assists and 2.6 steals per game as a junior

If JSU had played one more game last year, they would have been picked to finish third this year. We would have beat them in the semi-final and we and the team we would have beat in the championship game would have been picked one-two for this season.

2 team race... Jackson State and Tx Southen. everyone else is fighting for 3rd.
I like the way this sounds, but I’m not sure I believe it. I think Bama A&M, Southern, Pine Bluff may be in the hunt too. Texas Southern 2nd all time leading scorer (1,596 pats) has transferred to Pine Bluff to complete her senior year.

I like the way this sounds, but I’m not sure I believe it. I think Bama A&M, Southern, Pine Bluff may be in the hunt too. Texas Southern 2nd all time leading scorer (1,596 pats) has transferred to Pine Bluff to complete her senior year.

They are going to need more than Joyce to compete. Y'all got back Cryer and Mitchell along with all those other xfers. That type of quality depth will be hard to beat.

Last edited:
If JSU had played one more game last year, they would have been picked to finish third this year. We would have beat them in the semi-final and we and the team we would have beat in the championship game would have been picked one-two for this seaCryer?

The great Oracle Reed and crew were going to demolish you worst than they did when we blew you out the first time lol. Y'all not on our level. Try finishing at least number 3 in the standings this year lol.

The great Oracle Reed and crew were going to demolish you worst than they did when we blew you out the first time lol. Y'all not on our level. Try finishing at least number 3 in the standings this year lol.
I heard that last year and you only got 1/2 of the job done. My view is that you won't get any done this year. The most positive prognostication is that you will get one of of three, but that one won't be the final SWAC game of the year. Then we can show the rings to J-State2DaPoint.

I heard that last year and you only got 1/2 of the job done. My view is that you won't get any done this year. The most positive prognostication is that you will get one of of three, but that one won't be the final SWAC game of the year. Then we can show the rings to J-State2DaPoint.

Yall will be fighting with Alcorn or Gram for 4th place. Good luck next season lol. Y'all gonna get swept. You heard it here first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back