Sooooo...How Are Things Shaping Up On Your Ladies' BB Court?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I told them, Huffman and Shannon will run their big girls off the floor. And just think what it will be like next year when the new arena will be partially built and the recruits get to visualize it.

You do not have the talent to compete with Reed. Only Coop at Txsu comes close and that's real talk lol. Keep dreaming lol

You do not have the talent to compete with Reed. Only Coop at Txsu comes close and that's real talk lol. Keep dreaming lol

man he talking about wait until they start shoveling dirt so they can potentially get “top” recruits to look at them lol Reed ain’t worried about nothing. We’ve seen what shiny new facilities have done for programs in the SWAC.
NOT A DAYUM THANG!!! But check out this shiny new RANG!
F74AABB5-9373-4BF3-8859-8812ACF23EE4.jpeg

man he talking about wait until they start shoveling dirt so they can potentially get “top” recruits to look at them lol Reed ain’t worried about nothing. We’ve seen what shiny new facilities have done for programs in the SWAC.
Dirt is being moved as we speak...A top program with a top arena...That's something hard to match. Get used to being in second place or lower...

Did you see that shiny new Ring the great Oracle? I would say get use to finishing 4th place and lower but y'all already are use to it lol.
That is the minor one---Covid-19 kept us from the big one. Enjoy it because if Covid lets it go all the way, we will show what it is like to have rings on two fingers.

That is the minor one---Covid-19 kept us from the big one. Enjoy it because if Covid lets it go all the way, we will show what it is like to have rings on two fingers.
Your Team as scrappy and good as they are would not have Won the game if there had been a Tournament! You guys won the game in your gym by shooting lights out from the field and Foul line if I'm not mistaken. That defensive slip would NOT have occurred in Birmingham! Now Back To That RING!!! :cool:

Your Team as scrappy and good as they are would not have Won the game if there had been a Tournament! You guys won the game in your gym by shooting lights out from the field and Foul line if I'm not mistaken. That defensive slip would NOT have occurred in Birmingham! Now Back To That RING!!! :cool:

Reed said they got crooked rims lmao
No way that team can handle us on neutral ground.

Reed said they got crooked rims lmao
No way that team can handle us on neutral ground.
Lol...I guess she needed an excuse for that loss. When the new arena is up and running a new explanation will be needed.

We especially wanted the game on neutral territory. That way we don't have to deal with home cooking.

Lol...I guess she needed an excuse for that loss. When the new arena is up and running a new explanation will be needed.

We especially wanted the game on neutral territory. That way we don't have to deal with home cooking.

We are here - number 1
You are here - number 4
Set a realistic goal like finishing top 3 lmao

View attachment 11005
She got some nice ones up top. Real nice.

We got some talent coming in...

6'4 LaCambria Shakespeare... had many D1 offers but wanted to follow in her dad footsteps... led Collins Hill to the state championship game in Georgia's largest class 31-1 record

5'10 point guard Janiah Alexander.. ranked #8 pg in Georgia

5'8 shooting guard Quantaijah Huffman... one of the top guards in Ohio

5'10 wing Zhordan Shannon 1st team all state in Tennessee.

Supposedly, we signed a 5th recruit from Tennessee. 5'8" PG, 15.6 ppg, 4.8 rpg, 4.5 apg. I'm waiting on a 2nd source to confirm though.

Last edited:

Yeah Right, Tell US about it!!!

Dirt is being moved as we speak...A top program with a top arena...That's something hard to match. Get used to being in second place or lower...
So are you saying that soon I won't be able to feel like I'm a Time Traveler when I come to see my Tigers play in your facility??! LOL!

So are you saying that soon I won't be able to feel like I'm a Time Traveler when I come to see my Tigers play in your facility??! LOL!
Even in our cheap seats you will feel like being in a luxury box at JSU. Lol!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back