Sometimes there are no words..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pettaway.gif

You wanna sit on Uncles lap. heh heh heh

he Pimpin YALL SORRY A$$ BASKETBALL TEAM ALSO....

Lyndsey Hunter PLEASE SEND HELP...

Also it is PETTAWAY not Pettway.

The LAMENESS is To Much!!!!

If my team was getting they azz whooped ever year by that man...I would try to find some humor too!!!!!

If that doesnt dull the pain.....call Tylenol or somethin cuz yall Suck!!!

and stop watchin rap videos and putting them in ya quotes lmao cuz that doesnt make a post funny mmmmmkay.....BREAK!!!!!!

Tru,

Go ahead and pull your dead ass out the road. The Mafia is rolling through right now and all you're doing is getting run over.

Dahill,

Please forgive. I didn't know the guy's last name. PETTAWAY. That better??? Just remember to tell the lil girls to stay away from Pettaway.:D

The Mafia?:confused:...more like the muffin men!!!:emlaugh:

The only thing that has been getting run over is that sad azz hoop squad over in Jackson!!!! But those type of beatings are expected when your team practices with <font size=6>MILK CRATES and SPAM cans</font>.....why dont yall ask the tennis team for a donation!!!! aint nothing wrong with using a tennis balls in place of a basketball!!!

Eddie Winslow get help!!!!!

Re: The LAMENESS is To Much!!!!

Originally posted by TRU3000
If my team was getting they azz whooped ever year by that man...I would try to find some humor too!!!!!

You mean like we beat yall in football every year and the only thing you can respond with is Spam this and Spam that. Is that the humor you are talking about?

Just checking

yall do eat spam tho cuz yall jsu fans!!!

Rent Ready,

yeah its the same humor that left your team sitting at home eating spam sammiches on Dec. 2.......hahahahahahah how you like dem apples!!!

there is no excuse for a basketball team losing to another SWAC team 5 times in a row!!!!!

yall suck!!!...and your athletic dept is poorer than Tchula, Miss:emlaugh:

now continue to swing from each other on each and every post....

Tru,

You are getting worser and worser. Please leave this thread. If you can't do any better than your tired ass spam smack, just leave the smack board all together. You need new material. Your spam smack has past and should be left in the passed.

This is sad.:(

Rodney Dangerfield send help.

BTW...

Get Ready 1
Tru 0

stop whining!

who cares....except the muffin men!!!

Robber I aint goin no where and you can take that to the bank! I could care less whether yall dont think spam is king in jack-town!!! but since you asked me to change my my smack topic I will try discussing why is it a requirement for every JSU fan to have a Shaggg or Jheri Curl....

soul glo send help

Re: stop whining!

Originally posted by TRU3000
who cares....except the muffin men!!!

Robber I aint goin no where and you can take that to the bank! I could care less whether yall dont think spam is king in jack-town!!! but since you asked me to change my my smack topic I will try discussing why is it a requirement for every JSU fan to have a Shaggg or Jheri Curl....

soul glo send help

This is the absolute worsest yet. You done met me and Get Ready and both of us are straight bald. You are beyond the level of reaching. You start running smack on spam when it's factually documented that the state of ALABAMA consumes more spam than any other. Where is Huntsville, Alabama again??? Yeah, it's in Alabama. Then you come back with shag and jheri curl lameness. Come on Draws, you can do better than that.

Just say to yourself. "I think I can." "I think I can." "I think I can."

This is sad.:(

Little Train That Could send help.

stop cryin......

Slobber stop whining:bawling:....its just smack!!!besides that study is irrelevant cuz it wasnt done on your average JSU fans!

I am on the floor!!

LMAO @ Robber's Cheer!!
JST's Big Pimpin Remix
And GR's...sit on my lap!!

Awww Dayum! Tru...man stop please. You are taking a beating!!

Mafia 70
Tru 2 - Man some of these jokes were so funny they scored you points!!

Remember this quote

<font size = 10>"It feel Good, It feel real Good"</font>

- Bucky after beating SU

robert_hughes.jpg

"No, you should wash the whites and jocks together.

Don't place them with the colors !!

Dammit, I'll do it myself !"

[mumbles to himself] You just can't find good help these days. We got to make those uniforms last. We got them in 93.

:D

HAH-AH-AH-AH-HA-HA !!!

Sorry MH.....

img076.JPG

Naw seriously, I do have some eligibility left.

No, I haven't been seen Crip-Walking recently.

Im going up yonder..............

giles.gif

<i>For the last time! yessss they do make all of us coaches take pictures at the funeral home.....

It doesnt matter cuz I know I will need the picture later on:(

</i>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back