Sometimes there are no words..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suge

The Phat Mack
..and this picture is one of those times!!

img073.JPG

img073.JPG
[/B][/QUOTE]

I didnt do it
They did it
I wasnt there that day
They cheated
He didnt really "steal it"
The coach gave them the plays
It is a conspiracy
I was going to give him a tutor
He is no good to me, he cant play for me
Too bad he didnt learn
(wipe snot here)
I suck

[Edited by Get Ready on 05-11-01 at 01:25 PM]

Re: WORST COACH IN THE SWAC

jthomas.gif

Will somebody tell me what's up with dem Sippi Coaches? Everyone of them pose like they are taking obituary photos.

Considering how things went, maybe Thomas should try coaching as a corpse! He dayum sure can't do any worse...

Re: 9-48 over 2 years

Originally posted by DAHILL
LWright-ss.jpg

aint that the guy who sing for Ashford and Simpson?

what happened to his jheri curl!!!!

wondering why Dahill posted a singer <font size=5>rotflmao</font>:emlaugh:

Beware

LWright-ss.jpg

The entire SWAC had best beware! This man will win the conference championship in his 3rd season at GSU. Despite the erroneous hiring of Lacey Reynolds prior to his hiring,Coach Wright has hit the recruiting trail and landed some top-notch players.

This year's turnaround was good...next year will be GREATNESS!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Believe me when I tell you MikeBigg, I talked to Lacey two weeks ago and you guys have more problems in North Louisiana than basketball.

What were the color of those grapes he was snacking on? I'm sure they were SOUR AS L!!!

Hmmm, wonder why Lacey hasn't gotten a coaching job anywhere else!

Re: The face of a proven winner

Originally posted by DAHILL
Pettaway.gif

Correction: The face of an "overfed" winner! Dayum yall been feeding this dude...Is he related to Casem?

"LardAzz, LardAzz, LardAzz"

we been feeding him CHAMPIONSHIPS, something that Grambling basketball will NEVER know about.

His name is L. Vann Pettaway!!!!

yeah thats the man responsible for the hellafied azz whoopings GSU has been getting on the court since we been in the SWAC!!!!rotflmao

guess what!

Next year yall and the rest of these SWAC simps cant hide behind the NCAA regulations because we will be elgible to go to the SWAC tournament!!!!

We gonna whoop JSU azz just for GP and make the 6-0.....I think Andy Stoglin has learned his lesson about us!!! some of yall might want to contact the man who opened his mouth about AAMU hoops!!!;):emlaugh:

[Edited by TRU3000 on 05-11-01 at 07:03 PM]

williams2.jpg

0-3 against SU
1-2 Against JSU
0-3 against Hampton
1-2 against TxSU

Does DUG have a winning record at any level? Just asking.

Since you asked Tru.

JSU was nice enough to invite a local middle school dance team to perform at halftime of each game between JSU and A&M. During the first half of the girls game, Pettway was over talking to the girls. When they were introduced as the So & So Middle School dance team, Pettway walked over to us and said "She wasn't lying. They ain't in college."

Pervert.:(

I tried to hold it Mighty Dog. But I couldn't.

Chester send help.

Originally posted by TRU3000
what does that have to do with us whooping yall azz for the past 2 years lol aint yall like 0-4 against us!!!!

The fact that y'all beat us the last 4 times we played doesn't change the fact that Pettway was hitting on some 10-11 year old girls. I bet he was really laying that A&M mack groove on them lil girls.

Big pimp'n is a way of life at A&M, ain't it Tru. They don't make 'em too young. Guess he was looking for that PYT, purty young thang.:D

Michael Jackson send help.

Originally posted by Robber

The fact that y'all beat us the last 4 times we played doesn't change the fact that Pettway was hitting on some 10-11 year old girls. I bet he was really laying that A&M mack groove on them lil girls.

slobber...

When everything else fails, resort to lies, distortion, and character assinnation. THIS IS NOT SMACK! This is one area I don't think you want to get into!

We have whooped jsuer's 'tiny tigger' heini the last 5 times we have played. Don't forget we kicked that butt three (3) times to kick during the '99-'00 season.

Come now mr.jsuer 0-5 b-ball in two seasons against THE BULLDOGS!!

Slawdog,

Why do I not wanna go there??? Why is that not smack??? I don't know what Chester, I mean Pettway said to them girls. But I do know what he said when they were introduced to dance. I was right there. You weren't. So STFU!!! :D

Don't be trying to get all sensitive on me.

the JSU hoop squad shole did get they sensitive ayus whooped 5 outta 6 times we done played yall! I guess they dont know about hoops in jackson?:emlaugh:

Charles Barkley send help:(

Gimme a "P": <font size=5 color=maroon> P </font>

Gimme a "E": <font size=5 color=maroon> E </font>

Gimme a "D": <font size=5 color=maroon> D </font>

Gimme a "O": <font size=5 color=maroon> O </font>

Gimme a "F": <font size=5 color=maroon> F </font>

Gimme a "I": <font size=5 color=maroon> I </font>

Gimme a "L": <font size=5 color=maroon> L </font>

Gimme a "E": <font size=5 color=maroon> E </font>

What that spell??? <font size=5 color=maroon> PETTWAY </font>

Louder!!! <font size=5 color=maroon> PETTWAY </font>

One mo time!!! <font size=5 color=maroon> PETTWAY </font>