Something for the hatas: Who else coach can do this?

And you’re trying to re-find your lane... it’s interesting too me how you and other gram folks want to come in here, poke your chest out about your “given” has been history nobody from JSU asked for nor wanted, and yet your recent history shows you have a few wins more with the same result as JSU at the end of the day ... sitting on the couch watching your rival contend in the championship game.., so again I repeat, STAY IN YOUR LANE... if I wanted advice from gram we’d just get muscle milk and protest a game on an opponent’s homecoming... sit your ass down.
We’ve discussed this. It is unarguably. SWAC football is our lane. We don’t “re-find” it. We refined it. We are the ruler of measurement.

And, please stop being a jilted bride. You got left at the alter and got three straight home losses as a consolation prize. Sorry Miss Jackson but you ain’t for real. Save all that bravado. We ain’t the one.

#goldencalf gotta get fed. Get to work.

Last edited:
We’ve discussed this. It is unarguably. SWAC football is our lane. We don’t “re-find” it. We refined it. We are the ruler of measurement.

And, please stop being a jilted bride. You got left at the alter and got three straight home losses as a consolation prize. Sorry Miss Jackson but you ain’t for real. Save all that bravado. We ain’t the one.

Not lately... nobody care about has been history. Y’all can’t even beat PV no more.....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Ok, so the ONLY reason you don’t get put in the corner is because we’re in a pandemic and are already somewhat isolating ourselves.

Otherwise, you’d be in the right back corner. 😐

salem-sabrina-16_640x472.jpg

Well this didn’t age well.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
No worries ... I got a feeling we’ll see each other again.
If you follow my path on here, I was happy with Jackson hiring Prime. A weak Jackson was disgusting and unnatural. No different than when we went through our down time. Prime’s personality fits Jackson’s fans. I like it.

Overall that game was old SWAC. Coaches with their subtle slights in the media. Either team catching momentum and having the opportunity to blow the other team out. Now talk that shit until we meet again. I love it.

Bro... You couldn’t smell a championship without sticking your head up an Alcorn fan’s ass.
Lol at the title of this thread. Fire up J-State, fire up! Man, I love an energetic J-State. The SWAC has not been the same with J-State wallowing in mediocrity over the years.

When your head coach gets a call from sitting President of the United States directly after your record victory - let Icon Gram know.
When your head coach gets the World Champion Yankees to fly from the Bronx to Grambling (same year LSU won the College World Series) to play an exhibition game against our baseball team - let Icon Gram know.

Glitz and glam has been Icon Gram’s legacy for decades - welcome to the party J-State.

Take a look at this shyt 😆

This man has not coached one game...has not won a SWAC Championship....look JSU you all should be so hesitant on predicting the potential success of a coach. History has shown us that JSU’s football program is “luke warm” when it comes to the conversation of winning championships in football.

He has coached 2 games so far now 😆

Back