Something for the hatas: Who else coach can do this?

A man with some sense 👏. They all see it. Pride, hate, and jealously won't allow them to ever say it though. We will soon have a roster full of nothing but 3 and 4 star players when he brings in another class or 2. We should be able to beat most teams just off talent alone. If the coaching staff is just half decent (which they will be) then teams are gonna have to step their recruiting up or get blasted.

This.

Year sub-1 produced results no other SWAC teams have produced since the decline in talent when assimilation occurred. We are witnessing a revival of sorts and I for one am enjoying it because I longed for it a loooooooong time ago after witnessing, just the eye test, how the lower tier FBS (G5s) had pitbulls and we had physically weak, slow, chihuahuas w/ fat stomachs.

Deion, JSU, the city of Jackson and everything connected to Jackson are the perfect fit for each other.

The only folk angered are the hostile jealous folk so do you, JSU and coach Prime. Elevation and transparency. Cannot ask for more.
I see it. It’s going to be crazy. I am hoping that what is going on for JSU happens for HBCU’s from the SWAC down the NAIA HBCU’s that are still holding on.

This.

Year sub-1 produced results no other SWAC teams have produced since the decline in talent when assimilation occurred. We are witnessing a revival of sorts and I for one am enjoying it because I longed for it a loooooooong time ago after witnessing, just the eye test, how the lower tier FBS (G5s) had pitbulls and we had physically weak, slow, chihuahuas w/ fat stomachs.

This

Its painfully obvious especially along the trenches. The three 3star offensive linemen we brought in, that are on campus now, won't be able to play till fall. Got another 4 and 3 star OL coming in the fall with those. We should be severely upgraded there. Most of our signees available this spring will be mostly defensive guys with a few WRs.

This

Its painfully obvious especially along the trenches. The three 3star offensive linemen we brought in, that are on campus now, won't be able to play till fall. Got another 4 and 3 star OL coming in the fall with those. We should be severely upgraded there. Most of our signees available this spring will be mostly defensive guys with a few WRs.

So your lowering the expectation of a SWAC title this Spring. Interesting

Very true, but I think you and many others are missing the fine print.

Did you see their recruiting class? It’s real! No team from FBS to JUCO brings in the best recruiting class in the conference and doesn’t become a winner. It doesn’t happen that way. JSU has the best class in all of FCS! They will definitely have the talent. In fact, there are more 3 and 4 star athletes on JSU’s LOS than some FCS programs have on their entire roster. The SWAC definitely doesn’t have a team with more on their entire roster. Do you really think Deion Sanders doesn’t know enough about football to win a SWAC Championship? I seriously doubt JSU will have coaching problems with this staff. Jackson State is going to be a American Conference team trapped in a SWAC conference very soon. Many teams better get whatever they can get on Jackson State in the Spring. Once all of their recruits and transfers become eligible, it’s going to be like watching Houston or UCF in the SWAC. Jackson State just out recruited USM.
Well said.

"The playing field is horrible," Sanders said. "It's not a level playing field. It's unacceptable. Thank God that God called me to change the game, to open their eyes, to open the door. Not just for Jackson State, but for everybody."

https://www.clarionledger.com/story...y-hbcu-fcs-jackson-state-football/6603033002/

Again, who predicted anything about Coach Prime? Because you still have yet to answer that question lol. Changing the game has nothing to do with what y’all claim we predicted. Your comprehension really is off huh?

Speaking of Luke Warm... while you worried for THEE.... that celebration bowl win getting older and older... and another Louisiana school been representing the SWAC west not Gram. Sweep around your back porch fuss!
Bro... You couldn’t smell a championship without sticking your head up an Alcorn fan’s ass.

Again, who predicted anything about Coach Prime? Because you still have yet to answer that question lol. Changing the game has nothing to do with what y’all claim we predicted. Your comprehension really is off huh?

My statement was that Deion was sent by God to save HBCU football , you said i had comprehension issues. I posted EXACTLY what he said.

As far as you not winning the SWAC this spring , you're the one talking about our Best ever FCS class isn't in school yet. Sounds like your lowering expectations. You also have at least 10 early enroll transfers who will be able to play. Isn't that enough talent

Lol at the title of this thread. Fire up J-State, fire up! Man, I love an energetic J-State. The SWAC has not been the same with J-State wallowing in mediocrity over the years.

When your head coach gets a call from sitting President of the United States directly after your record victory - let Icon Gram know.
When your head coach gets the World Champion Yankees to fly from the Bronx to Grambling (same year LSU won the College World Series) to play an exhibition game against our baseball team - let Icon Gram know.

Glitz and glam has been Icon Gram’s legacy for decades - welcome to the party J-State.

My statement was that Deion was sent by God to save HBCU football , you said i had comprehension issues. I posted EXACTLY what he said.

As far as you not winning the SWAC this spring , you're the one talking about our Best ever FCS class isn't in school yet. Sounds like your lowering expectations. You also have at least 10 early enroll transfers who will be able to play. Isn't that enough talent

You must be one of them dudes that likes to argue? Your statement made no sense if it didn’t answer my question about which of us is predicting anything about Prime and what he will do on the field lol. Keep up guy

also, I never typed one word about best ever FCS not being in school right now. You’re talking to the wrong guy. See, comprehension issues 😂

Lol at the title of this thread. Fire up J-State, fire up! Man, I love an energetic J-State. The SWAC has not been the same with J-State wallowing in mediocrity over the years.

When your head coach gets a call from sitting President of the United States directly after your record victory - let Icon Gram know.
When your head coach gets the World Champion Yankees to fly from the Bronx to Grambling (same year LSU won the College World Series) to play an exhibition game against our baseball team - let Icon Gram know.

Glitz and glam has been Icon Gram’s legacy for decades - welcome to the party J-State.

LMAO

"til jsu do right by me!!"

page_1_thumb_large.jpg

Ok, so the ONLY reason you don’t get put in the corner is because we’re in a pandemic and are already somewhat isolating ourselves.

Otherwise, you’d be in the right back corner. 😐

Folks... This is the equivalent of getting financial advice from a cat that is happy they just got their stimulus check.

You have no lane to stay in which is why you are trying to be in ours.
And you’re trying to re-find your lane... it’s interesting too me how you and other gram folks want to come in here, poke your chest out about your “given” has been history nobody from JSU asked for nor wanted, and yet your recent history shows you have a few wins more with the same result as JSU at the end of the day ... sitting on the couch watching your rival contend in the championship game.., so again I repeat, STAY IN YOUR LANE... if I wanted advice from gram we’d just get muscle milk and protest a game on an opponent’s homecoming... sit your ass down.

Back