So about Deontay Wilder

I want to say heavyweight boxing fell off around 2000 something!

I just miss the excitement before then in heavyweight boxing when every fight was a good fight just about. So many fighters then... and they all ended up getting their azzes whooped by Mike Tyson lol I want to see fights like that again!

You are right. When the Lennox Lewis and Holyfield debate ended, the heavyweight title really didint mean anything anymore. It's good to see these younger guys step up.

Tyson Fury is the legit champ right now. It would be great to see him and Wilder get it on. David Haye is back in the mix, Anthony Joshua is the top contender, and there are a few other top 10 heavyweights who can make exciting fights. Don't be shocked if Povetkin beats Wilder. He isn't stronger than him, but he has much better skills.

Anthony Joshua is about to make his name known. He is set to fight IBF Heavyweight Champion Charles Martin. This should be an interesting fight. Not too many people know Martin is the other champ outside of Fury and Wilder.

Martin's resume sucks just like Wilder's record, but at least he is willing to fight a legit top contender. Wilder will have his first real test against Poverkin. I am picking Joshua to beat Martin.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/i...thony-joshua-fight-charles-martin-world-title

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back