So about Deontay Wilder

Wilder is definitely bringing excitement back to the heavyweight ranks. Man, that was a wicked knockout. That was one of those down dirty south Ali Louisville, Big George Houston, Evander Atlanta, by way of Wilder Alabama sledge hammer molly whopping punches......lol

Wilder put that dude to sleep. Where was Chris Tucker to tell him he got knocked the fugg out!!!!

Finally we could get an undisputed heavyweight champion of the world. May it be the Bronze Bomber Deontay Wilder.

All we needed in the post fight is Skandor Akbar managing Wilder as part of Devastation Incorporated

deontay wilder a product of Tuscaloosa, Alabama making the whole state proud..alot of his fights have been in bham and he gets a lot of support from the whole city.

Shaquille O'Neal who loves heavyweight boxing mention on the tnt nba show Wilder is one of his favorites...If I'm not mistaken he said they have hung out a few times and sparred before.

Last edited:
Wilder was not even concerned with that dude. It's like he was just waiting the right moment to knock his azz out... lol

Oh well. I don't like him anymore...LOL

Wonder how he has done vs Philly boxers?

tell them garbage Philly boxers to step up everything alabama hater lol...

So you claiming Philly when you from union tabernacle, ms lol what's the population there Tp? lol

He is pulling a Mike Tyson but against better opponents.

Lol!! Better opponents? Hell no!!! Wilder is beating up on bums in order to sell tickets and promote "American Heavyweight Champion" hype. Wilder can punch, but his defense is horrible and his skills are limited. Yes, his knockout ratio is amazing, but he is fighting guys who aren't good.

Anyone who thinks Tyson Fury (The legitimate Heavyweight Champion of the World),doesn't have a chance, they don't follow boxing. If Wilder can't knockout Fury, he is going to get is _ss kicked. Fury is the better boxer and has the height and weight advantage. Fury throws better combinations and is the first 6'4 or above heavyweight since Lennox Lewis that can throws good body punches. Fury is not great, but he is more dangerous than Wilder. There is no way Wilder would have beaten Wladimir Klitschko like Fury did. I had that fight 118-110 at worst.

David Haye and Anthony Joshua would beat Wilder as well.Don't be shocked if Povetkin gives him hell as well.

Last edited:

tell them garbage Philly boxers to step up everything alabama hater lol...

So you claiming Philly when you from union tabernacle, ms lol what's the population there Tp? lol

We have a whole city full of boxers...even a gay one... LOL
Ya'll got ONE boxer period!

We have a whole city full of boxers...even a gay one... LOL
Ya'll got ONE boxer period!
i not going to smack that but i wouldn't promote that fact. people might start putting 2 and 2 together. anyway wilder is the only thing from tuscaloosa i can support.

i'm hoping avery finds away to get bama to the ncaa touney... and then they lose to southern in the first round.

i not going to smack that but i wouldn't promote that fact. people might start putting 2 and 2 together. anyway wilder is the only thing from tuscaloosa i can support.

i'm hoping avery finds away to get bama to the ncaa touney... and then they lose to southern in the first round.

Maybe your 2 and 2 already together.. LOL It was just a joke from a big 2015 boxing story.. smh

I see Marcellos also boxes and he proudly wears his JSU in this video. Undefeated as an amateur.

Looking forward to seeing him fight Povetkin. Wilder doesn't have better boxing skills than him, but he does have the power to knock him out. If Povetkin would have kept Teddy Atlas as his trainer, I would pick him to beat Wilder by decision.He had Teddy fell out because Teddy told him that he shouldn't have taken the fight with Klitschko when he did. As a result, Teddy left and Povetkin got outclassed.

Povetkin has improved since then, but I think he messing around the juice. He is a bit more ripped up these days post his Klitschko loss.

Anyway, Povetkin has the superior boxing skills to Wilder and anyone Wilder has faced. I just don't know if he can take too many right hands from Wilder.

I didn't realize that Charles Martin was the IBF Champion. He is 6'5 and usually comes in around 240ish. I expect to him and Wilder to get it on before Fury.

For those who don't know anything about him, here he is:

I want to say heavyweight boxing fell off around 2000 something!

I just miss the excitement before then in heavyweight boxing when every fight was a good fight just about. So many fighters then... and they all ended up getting their azzes whooped by Mike Tyson lol I want to see fights like that again!

I didn't realize that Charles Martin was the IBF Champion. He is 6'5 and usually comes in around 240ish. I expect to him and Wilder to get it on before Fury.

For those who don't know anything about him, here he is:

Deontay Wilder would beat this dude imo he looks kinda slow

Back