Sheridan Poll (11-24-03)

I would just like to say:

It's amazing how some folks can dog out the Sheriton poll all year long, and this week defend it.

Also, I agree with Mighty Hornet with how polls operate. It is better to lose early in the polls than to lose late in the season. But in saying that, AAMU should not have fallen anymore than last weeks rankings.

What's amazing is why in the world would somebody who have no interest in the polls because they will still be sitting there butts at home wanna raise so much fuss about something that's is irrelevant to them anyway.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Mike,

Do you think that pollsters actually follow AAMU football. No. A lot of those pollsters go off of name recognition and you don't have it...yet.

Originally posted by Mike
MH,

When Southern lost to Alcorn they still didn't drop out of the top five. We were #5 and we fall to #10 within one game?

This is just for entertainment purposes. I really don't give a dayum about the ranking. But, some of the logic being placed around it made me post. Some of you need to stop trying to justify bullisht when you yourselves see it right in front of you. Had Southern fell out of the top 5 when they lost. I would have no problem with most assessments of the poll. But, when you look at their competition and look at everyone elses in that list you can see where I'm coming from. Let's just see what happens when Grambling or SU loses this weekend. This should really be interesting. Especially, if it is a blow out! Let's see the justifications for the rankings then.
Mike,
They fell to 4th after losing to Alcorn. The teams behind them had lost more than 1.

Back