She wont date a man with a 9-5.

But anyway, I agree with the host of the video, especially when he started to get up and leave. LOL!!!!

Also, I did not like their language. n***a this and n***a that. Whatever!!!

This is how hood chicks think. They look down on educated brothers, but got issues with you if you look down on them. SMH at least the chick on the left was honest. She said a brother with a real job can get at her. Can't fault her for the burger king guy. Lol Hood broads are good in the sack because quite frankly that's all they can offer.

Last edited:
This is how hood chicks think. They look down on educated brothers, but got issues with you if you look down on them. SMH at least the chick on the left was honest. She said a brother with a real job can get at her. Can't fault her for the burger king guy. Lol Hood broads are good in the sack because quite frankly that's all they can offer.

Hood chicks are down for whatever and that makes them fun. Yet, there is no longevity with them. Even with the chick who said she will get with a brother with a 9-5. What she is saying is “yes I will have that 9-5 dude’s baby and put him on child support.”

Really we can't be mad at her. I mean folks like what they like. Some folks like fat girls. Some dudes like skinny girls. Some dudes like other people wives. Some dudes like ghetto chicks. Some dudes like gold tooth chicks. The same can be said for women. Some women only date married men. It is what it is.

Confession, I was a hood chick addict before I got my mind right... I had my tires slashed and a bunch of other stuff. I knew better than to marry one.

me to....my entire car got stolen in SE DC. Man that hood chick was fun though. She ain’t never been to a gym but was finer than may wine. She worked at Bebe in Georgetown. When I say down for whatever she was down for whatever. Funny thing is she met my mom and did a damn 180. we were having dinner and a I mentioned it to her. So she showed up. Hell my mom was “she so fun.” In my mind I was thinking shit I might as well keep her my momma like her. Shittttttt man we went to club and I witnessed her and 4 of her girls kick three men’s ass. Then she told me that she was married and her husband was back in town. I’m like “in town” WTH?????? One night she was leaving my place and I would always walk her to her car. The dude was out there. Negro said “I don’t kill niggas anymore I just fuck they life up.” Within 24 hours my car was stolen. I loved that 350Z. She called me about 2 weeks later and asked for $300. I didn’t have at the time....that’s the last I spoke to her until 5 months later and her belly had a baby. She was walking with two other kids which were hers but I never knew.

Really we can't be mad at her. I mean folks like what they like. Some folks like fat girls. Some dudes like skinny girls. Some dudes like other people wives. Some dudes like ghetto chicks. Some dudes like gold tooth chicks. The same can be said for women. Some women only date married men. It is what it is.

Well, I can't argue with that. LOL!!!

Me:These women man are this and that and do this and that and love like this now days.
Others: man Your whining, complaining all the time, mad because you can’t get a woman, Always comparing the past to the future all the time, always talking bout how previous generations has things easier, miserable and much much more.
I’m just to glad that others have proved me right with 1 of the subjects I talk about ..

I had two of them in my younger days. I would always have to stop them from fighting. One night I had one over that was spending the night and the other one came over after I told her she can't come over. Of course like a true hood chick she came over banging on the door. When I wouldn't answer the door she went around to the sliding glass door banging. Other hood chick get's out of the bed butt naked and tell her JROCK is sleeping! That even made old girl madder and my neighbors called security who moved her off the premises. I have too many stories about those two, so I'll leave it alone....LOL

Won't even get into the story where hood chick#2 was laying low for me in the parking lot and told me that I can't go out. Or hood chick #1 decided to call #2 telling her she is not pregnant leave JROCK the fuck alone....LOL (I was a little hood my damn self though...that's what I grew up around).

Last edited:
This mindset is the result of about 10-15 years of reality shows and social media influencing children to grow up into women like this

Like I always say about feminsts and LGBT creating a generation of men that no one will want or find attractive, these type of chicks will either become 40 year old chickenheads with 2-3 children constantly going after guys for child support or lesbians lol

Back