She wont date a man with a 9-5.

I never really messed with no hood women. But, I used to fool with a few married ones.

I don't fool with married women knowingly. One has to be careful though because some of them will lie. If they're real slick or in an open marriage, it might take a minute to figure it out. You got to be careful, some of those married women are married to bisexuals or male whores that will give you something that can't be cured.....

Last edited:
I don't fool with married women knowingly. One has to be careful though because some of them will lie. If they're real slick or in an open marriage, it might take a minute to figure it out. You got to be careful, some of those married women are married to bisexuals or male whores that will give you something that can't be cured.....

I only dealt with one sexually. See, you have to always protect yourself. Because, she could still be single, and still be getting the raw dyck behind your back. I only dropped her, because she wanted something long term.

You haven't lived until a hood chick writes a love letter to you.....Complete with misspelled words, broken sentences, a lipstick print and perfume scented......LOL

You ain’t lying!!!! The one in DC wrote me a letter...shidddd I had to take it to the hood barbershop and let one of the beauticians decipher it....hell after that I started messing around with her. LMAO!!!!

I met this one chick who was married to a dude who told her he was gay and wanted to be with me. She would go to the club with him and other gay men who were showing him the ropes. Yesthey were still living together. I asked her why she was doing it and she said she just wants him to be happy. She was cute and fine. I was about to talk to her more until she said that one time she had a 3 some with her husband and bisexual dude who was part of the gay crew. I was thinking to myself “you watched your husband get his back blown out then had sex with him.” SMH

Black women who have been brainwashed to believe that money grows on trees and Black men who finished college have a limited supply of it. They have zero knowledge of basic supply chain economics. Now days, the young ones are on social media sites, such as Instagram looking for attention and getting paid. They are another means of extracting money out of Black communities with no economic return value and Black men like ourselves continue to fuel their foolishness, which is why so many non-Black folks cater to their desires, such as hair and nail shops owned by Asians. Some of these women are college graduates themselves. I knew one who finished from Nicholls State. She had like 6 kids and a husband back in Atlanta. I'm not sure if all those kids had the same daddy. Now that she has graduated, she is back in Atlanta working at a Waffle House. As the ole saying goes, "you can take them out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of them."

Man, yall got me thinking during this quarantine. It happened to me in college. Part of the reason I loved hoodrats because I came from a small town and it was something new for me to experience. Long story short, hood chick stopped messing with me to get back with her baby daddy and then she ended up joining the military. She wrote me a lonnngggg letter in college like two years later about how she regretted it and etc.. etc...

By then I had pledged and was getting playing time on the field...

The scary part is when they start stalking you at home and on the job and you have no idea they are stalking you. Even though you might not tell them where you work, somehow they find out. These women have tons of time on their hands that the average working person doesn't have.

The scary part is when they start stalking you at home and on the job and you have no idea they are stalking you. Even though you might not tell them where you work, somehow they find out. These women have tons of time on their hands that the average working person doesn't have.
Why are they opposed to a guy with a full time job? I have been trying not to ask that question.

Why are they opposed to a guy with a full time job? I have been trying not to ask that question.
She like dope boys. They feel as though dope boys got deep pockets. Fast money made hourly. Plus if he a stick up boy he's robbing other dope boys or wanna be hustlers. Unfortunately when he is killed or get 20 to life we the what they consider the lame dudes pay for their kids and life style the rest of our lives with taxes from working...

She like dope boys. They feel as though dope boys got deep pockets. Fast money made hourly. Plus if he a stick up boy he's robbing other dope boys or wanna be hustlers. Unfortunately when he is killed or get 20 to life we the what they consider the lame dudes pay for their kids and life style the rest of our lives with taxes from working...
I had a chick like that who worked for me once. I fired her because her dude would let her get out of the bed to come to work. Her mother called the office looking for her and I said she was not here. A couple of hours later she called me saying she was on her way. I said don't worry about it.

It's the lifestyle they were raised on. Most men who work regular jobs think it is ridiculous to spend $200 to $300 on Jordan's. But to hood women, Jordan's are a necessity for their little boys. Society has truly screwed up the mentality of most of us in the Black communities. Them others folks have basically taken the design model of ghettos established by the Nazis in Germany during WWII and have basically re-created it here in Black communities without the forcible force. Basically, our perception on economics have been alter and we are now teaching our kids those same warped ways. Zero self-reliance as long as we have money to spend on non-essential commodities, such as overpriced designer clothes, jeweler, etc.

The funniest thing about it dope boys don't even like hood chicks like this for the most part.. they will break their neck to be with a good educated attractive black woman. Most of them are successful in that attempt to get a "good black woman" then leave them with kids for the "good guy" to marry and take care of. The educated guy with the "good career" often times has no idea his attractive wife was the "dope boy(s)" cum bucket in her college days.All you had to do is be a drug dealer with a "name" to hit when she was younger.

Last edited:
I had a chick like that who worked for me once. I fired her because her dude would let her get out of the bed to come to work. Her mother called the office looking for her and I said she was not here. A couple of hours later she called me saying she was on her way. I said don't worry about it.

The crazy part, some of them would get regular jobs, but would still do their outside business on the job, such as a white female co-worker once mentioned to me that it was hard hiring temps as receptions, since most use the work phone as another means to schedule appointments with their clients. Most hood women don't realize that every phone call they make on the job is being recorded and some that knows don't care.

These hood chicks aren't monolithic. Some of these hood chicks are strictly out there for the money. If one feeds her addiction, she will latch on like a leech. When you run into this kind of chick, you can get her to do just about anything you want including find another woman to participate in your sexual escapades. Run out of money for any extended amount of time and "she gone." .... LOL

Then you have the low rent tack head, weed head, desire for nothing but a place to stay hood chicks; feed her addiction and you go to bed and she'll still be smoking weed while looking at TV in a daze. She'll wake you up at all times of the morning and screw your brains out (and then sleep all day like a vampire)....LOL

Then you have the cute hood chick that won't give you any play "unlessen." "Unlessen" you're in a relationship. If your hood chick brings one of those around, she will get to you behind her girlfriends back and consider yourself well f'd if you decide to play....LOL

Then you have the tight hood chick that just wants a husband and shall not, will not work so you have to have enough money to take care of her and the cum snatchers that she will lock you down with. She'll chase you down like wild game if she thinks you have what she is looking for. Most of these type hood chicks (not all) don't like college dudes.....LOL

There are more types but I will leave it alone...

Last edited:
I agree that they are not monolithic, but they definitely have been taught to glorify the hood life style with zero consideration of them knowing that they are hood. As the ole saying goes, "you can take them out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of them." Now if you do get one of those young hoodrats (early 20's), expect a lot of bubblicious bubble gum and sleeping with a teddy bear.

You were on a roll.

Carry on.

I'm way past my hoodrat days, but the info might help somebody.

lol

I have been past hood chicks for years (probably for longer than some of y'all been living).....LOL. Some stuff never changes........(nothing new under the sun)......LOL I'm sure folks I interact with nowadays would not believe some of the things I know about this or experienced...LOL

Last edited:
Not many of us haven't encounter hood chicks, especially if we attended some public high school in a southern state. I still remembered when I was in the Army Reserves. My reserve unit was stationed at Fort Polk, on the side that is called North Fort. Before 911, people could easily get on base through the entrance at North Fort straight off of Hwy 28W. I would hear stories from girls in high school on how they would go to Fort Polk to meet new soldiers. One morning while I was standing in formation, a car drove by and some girl in it hollered my full name. The voice was very familiar. It sounded like my first cousin's wife who was also one of my high school classmates. I always knew she was hood. Her and my cousin had 6 children together. My family do believe he had some. Good thing they are no longer married, because he definitely wasn't changing her life style.

Most Black folks in America grew up with hood women all around them. They represent a great deal of our culture.

Back