Sharpton to run for President

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Oh BEHAVE!

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
There is no difference in hearing him in person or on television.....the dude has no chance of becoming President and for that matter even a Congressman......

Ok I have an issue with the 1st part of your statement. I for one have seen him and many other "black leader" in person and when I see the clip of them on the news the media has cut and copied their whole speech to be something completely different. That is why there is a difference. You need to see him for yourself then make the statement. I hope you are not fooled to think that the media is 100% unbias on all cases.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Oh BEHAVE!

Look you put your faith in big perm and I'll vote for someone who is reliable. Furthermore, Sharpton couldn't run this country if he had Martin, Colin, and Conde Rice....he'd still be a laughing stalk.

Originally posted by JSU*Toi

Ok I have an issue with the 1st part of your statement. I for one have seen him and many other "black leader" in person and when I see the clip of them on the news the media has cut and copied their whole speech to be something completely different. That is why there is a difference. You need to see him for yourself then make the statement. I hope you are not fooled to think that the media is 100% unbias on all cases.

I REPEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know he will not get the democratic nomination. My point is that he is not the fool that everyone makes him out to be. I have seen in in debates and he does hold his own. He is much better at getting his point across then Jesse Jackson is. That is my point.

I DIDN'T SAY I WAS VOTING FOR HIM ALL I AM SAYING... IS THAT HE IS NOT THE FOOL EVERYONE MAKES HIM OUT TO BE. AND IF YOU TOOK ALITTLE TIME TO SEE WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT INSTEAD OD MAKING SIMPLE STATEMENTS ABOUT PERM YOU WOULD ALSO SEE. BUT IT'S WHATEVER

I can see the campiagn(sp?) slogans now:

FROM PERMENANT TO PRES-O-DENT (sorry Suge)

FROM THE CRACK HOUSE TO THE WHITE HOUSE

FROM WALKING IN AIR FORCE ONES TO FLYING IN AIR FORCE ONE

Girl you would vote for him.....

I REPEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know he will not get the democratic nomination. My point is that he is not the fool that everyone makes him out to be. I have seen in in debates and he does hold his own. He is much better at getting his point across then Jesse Jackson is. That is my point.

I DIDN'T SAY I WAS VOTING FOR HIM ALL I AM SAYING... IS THAT HE IS NOT THE FOOL EVERYONE MAKES HIM OUT TO BE. AND IF YOU TOOK ALITTLE TIME TO SEE WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT INSTEAD OD MAKING SIMPLE STATEMENTS ABOUT PERM YOU WOULD ALSO SEE. BUT IT'S WHATEVER

So who would you all say has a better grasp of the issues and is just smarter... Al or George W?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Oh BEHAVE!

She makes a lot of sense when talking about the media.

Back