Sex on the First Date.......

My Brothas and my Sistas, it's not judging...

1 Timothy 4:6
If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

How did I miss this thread? :rolleyes:

First, to those that are quoting left and right about what you should/shouldn't do, remember what you <u>did</u> before you were blessed w/ the capability to walk on water and show perfection like that only other human body that did likewise a supposed 2001 years ago. Short term memory is a mutha ain't it?

We're human and are therefore unperfect by nature. Some of y'all act like y'all don't have a past. None of us have been perfect and none of us will ever BE perfect. Keep striving though. Practice always makes improvement which is what we ALL are.... improved (in the word, in our living, wisdom, knowledge, ...). Look @ the tense of peeps sentences before you pull that plank out of your eye and try to make a stone out of it and cast it. :rolleyes:

And so, w/ that lemme say this. Sex on the first date was the main objective. :D :emlaugh: All 42 seconds of it. :emlaugh: ROTF.... LOL :emlaugh: DYING LOL <b>"C'mon gul... It won't take a minute...(literally)</b>" :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Panthro,

Those 42 seconds will find you cast in the depths of East Hell so sayeth the BIBLE TOTERS of TSPN.

You know none of the people throwing scriptures left and right have EVER had sex on the first date...they're all virgins.

LOL

And if you believe that, I got some land in Kuwait to sell you!!!

Remember, nobody's talking about or even cares about the past, where talking about what you do NOW. If your 'past' is identical to your 'now' I can see where you'd be uneasy and feel like someone threw a stone at you. NOBODY's throwing stones or condenming, just telling you what God says about this situation and agreeing with Him. There's nothing wrong with giving people scriptural answers for their questions, Jesus did it all the time. Christians, READ your bible regularly and see how Jesus stepped on people's toes constantly when He explained right & wrong. He never condenmed, JUST EXPLAINED RIGHT & WRONG.
See the difference between condemnation(bad) and conviction(good)?

nevaehinvesting

Not just the first time, but anytime I get sex when I just started talking to a girl, it makes me wonder. I wonder if everyone gets it that soon, I wonder how I earned it so soon, I wonder if she's just a freak/HOoe, I wonder if it's just how society is now. But if I get it that early, sometimes I don't look at her as serious relationship material because she wanted me to know her body before her mind.

Back