Several top Former Pros to teach at Jackson State football camp

Funny Face Reaction GIF

And yall can take it how you wanna!!! Maynor with his 5 stars, Bama St with their jumbotron, Kendrick and Kenn Rashad with their TikTok videos, etc....

Nobody:

Nobody at all:

Blacknmild:

"Kendrick and Kenn Rashad"

sick no make up GIF

View: https://youtu.be/RYKmWUUeLm0

👀
Only 2 starters
- couple more guys coming in the secondary
- 3 more olinemen
- 2 more lineman
Nas, my expectancy of this ushering in of a new generation of JSU football is for the team to dominate in all phases of the game.

Trip thing is I could care less about scores and W-Ls. I am looking at total team dominance which should crank Ws at will. JSU is a P5 cloaked in fcs garb, imho. Others will have their opinion contra-, spew their venomous and deadly jealousy/envy/negativity, and naturally I could care less.

Nas, my expectancy of this ushering in of a new generation of JSU football is for the team to dominate in all phases of the game.

Trip thing is I could care less about scores and W-Ls. I am looking at total team dominance which should crank Ws at will. JSU is a P5 cloaked in fcs garb, imho. Others will have their opinion contra-, spew their venomous and deadly jealousy/envy/negativity, and naturally I could care less.

"I am looking at total team dominance which should crank Ws at will."

👆🏾 perfectly stated Panth. The Ws will be a byproduct of everything else coach Prime and his staff is doing. Excited to see the finished product but going to definitely enjoy the ride along the way. Recruits, Facilities, Sponsorship, and Viewership are all on the rise at THEE.

See what cats got to realize is … your second team better be deep … your third string better be deep… hell the fourth string / practice squad better have ballers… when them starters need a blow we have starter level players at any other program that can come right in and the level of play won’t drop off…. That’s dangerous man… but tHiS sAMe oLe JsU… 😎 ima hush cause man things I been seeing and hearing.

"I am looking at total team dominance which should crank Ws at will."

👆🏾 perfectly stated Panth. The Ws will be a byproduct of everything else coach Prime and his staff is doing. Excited to see the finished product but going to definitely enjoy the ride along the way. Recruits, Facilities, Sponsorship, and Viewership are all on the rise at THEE.
Perfect recipe for success. Proud for you all JSU family.

See what cats got to realize is … your second team better be deep … your third string better be deep… hell the fourth string / practice squad better have ballers… when them starters need a blow we have starter level players at any other program that can come right in and the level of play won’t drop off…. That’s dangerous man… but tHiS sAMe oLe JsU… 😎 ima hush cause man things I been seeing and hearing.
Truth. Quality depth.

"We are so far ahead of where we would be if we didn’t have the spring season,” he said. “If we just had 16 spring practices and ended with a game against ourselves, we wouldn’t be nearly as far along as we are. We got to learn our opponents and learn about ourselves.”

Back