Several top Former Pros to teach at Jackson State football camp

1.) It wasn’t a fundraiser because if it were we would have charged 5x the $21 that was needed to participate. It was just something Prime wanted to do to give kids exposure and be around people that could potentially help them reach the next level as well as get seen by coaches for potential recruitment.

2.) Get out your feelings because this was/is bigger than the SWAC and any football conference. It’s about helping the next generation and giving them HOPE because they are OUR future.

Y’all some sad ass folks to come in here and hate on a camp for kids all over a damn “rivalry” that most of these kids don’t know or care anything about.

Bruh, the fact you actually had to type that saddens me. :( It is some sad folk 'roun heah.

Sujagsadforevertildead is a bona fide hatah.

Florida gators and LA tech were there and some others as well. Honestly, I just wanted hbcu coaches to come. Maynor and Fobbs sent a representative and ealy was there but I'd like to have seen more swac representation.
We had whole staffs , not just position coaches 😎. LSU, Tulane, LaTech, ULL, Baylor, McNeese, and Northwestern entire staff.

1.) It wasn’t a fundraiser because if it were we would have charged 5x the $21 that was needed to participate. It was just something Prime wanted to do to give kids exposure and be around people that could potentially help them reach the next level as well as get seen by coaches for potential recruitment.

2.) Get out your feelings because this was/is bigger than the SWAC and any football conference. It’s about helping the next generation and giving them HOPE because they are OUR future.

Y’all some sad ass folks to come in here and hate on a camp for kids all over a damn “rivalry” that most of these kids don’t know or care anything about.
Why would I be in my feelings 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

I mean...who compares camps?? Prime is on a mission to level the playing field and he's doing it his own way. 300 kids got a chance to meet TO, Prime, and Tyrann Mathieu.

People with childish ass, peon mindsets. But, we’re above that and moving on. It was for sure a dope camp and I’m hoping something we can do annually. The entire atmosphere was just crazy yesterday

Sad day when you can’t just be happy for kids and an experience of a lifetime that most kids never get. Pathetic ass folks, I tell ya 😂
This is just a sad assed time we are living in w/ sad assed inhumane humans. :(

It's just too much like right and too easy either to say "congrats; good stuff JSU" OR just don't say anything.

But the voodoo worshippers and seeds of beezlebub itself respond with "our camp was bigger, better, and more important."

Make it make any type of sense. smh

It's just too much like right and too easy either to say "congrats; good stuff JSU" OR just don't say anything.

But the voodoo worshippers and seeds of beezlebub itself respond with "our camp was bigger, better, and more important."

Folks got too much hate in their hearts. I hope his ass seeks counseling 😂

People with childish ass, peon mindsets. But, we’re above that and moving on. It was for sure a dope camp and I’m hoping something we can do annually. The entire atmosphere was just crazy yesterday
FAMU coaching staff has been busy hosting 2-3 high school football teams everyday plus working with and scouting FSU prospects. Nothing personal just got to handle our business. Great job JSU.

Florida, Tennessee, La Tech, Samford, Memphis, USM, Belhaven, Shaw, Edward Waters, Delta State, AAMU, Alabama State, Valley, Grambling, Norfolk State, Howard, Bethune Cookman, Texas State & every JUCO in Mississippi had coaches in Attendance as well as NFL network. Not bad not bad at all for a camp that sold put in 30 minutes and capped at 300 participants. What's really funny is thinking that Prime couldn't get more than 950 kids and actually comparing numbers for a damn camp 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I guess the next idiotic thing will be thinking that they will out recruit Prime too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Florida, Tennessee, La Tech, Samford, Memphis, USM, Belhaven, Shaw, Edward Waters, Delta State, AAMU, Alabama State, Valley, Grambling, Norfolk State, Howard, Bethune Cookman, Texas State & every JUCO in Mississippi had coaches in Attendance as well as NFL network. Not bad not bad at all for a camp that sold put in 30 minutes and capped at 300 participants. What's really funny is thinking that Prime couldn't get more than 950 kids and actually comparing numbers for a damn camp 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I guess the next idiotic thing will be thinking that they will out recruit Prime too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bro lol. I'm flabbergasted that he even went there 😆

F u. Stop riding then folks. Typical 😂😂😂

Back