Scripture of the Day

Jazz

The original one.
From me to you, enjoy.

It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.(Lamentations 3:22-23 KJV)

Weekly Wisdom!

Eliminate everything unnecessary in your life in order to put first things first.
Your outer life is your reputation with people, but your inner life is your reputation with God.

Thanks For the Inspirational Words of the Day :lecture:
As Christians we never know exactly why we're led to do somethings, but ultimately God has directed our pathways and we are able to be a blessing to someone even if its least expected. :swink: :swink:

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.(Matthew 6:24 KJV)

Jazz said:
From me to you, enjoy.

It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.(Lamentations 3:22-23 KJV)

Jazz: Thanks for the reminder!

Father God, thank You for the "brand new" mercies of today!

The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.(Psalm 37:23-24 KJV)

Jazz said:
The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.(Psalm 37:23-24 KJV)

Father God, thank You for holding me up; without You, I could not make it.

Jazz: Thanks for kicking this off; I see it as something that many of us will look forward to for many days to come.

:angel2:

Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.(Matthew 26:41 KJV)

Big Thunder said:
Father God, thank You for holding me up; without You, I could not make it.

Jazz: Thanks for kicking this off; I see it as something that many of us will look forward to for many days to come.

Not a problem at all BT...

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.(Luke 8:17 KJV)

Jazz said:
For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.(Luke 8:17 KJV)
If that ain't the truth; I don't know what is. :tup:

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?(John 11:25-26 KJV)

Jazz said:
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?(John 11:25-26 KJV)

I Believe This!

I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.(Revelation 3:8 KJV)

Jazz said:
I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.(Revelation 3:8 KJV)
Woo-Hoo!!! :jump:

Back