SAY IT AIN'T SO JILL!

I think Trump will implode on his own. That doesnt mean dems win tho.

I agree. Going off initial readings it appears that Elizabeth Warren is the favorite now but she's not a lock

Kamala - Win
Tammy Duckworth - Win
Corey Booker - Probably a win
Elizabeth Warren - Eh. Probably a win but age is an issue
Joe Biden - Would win but age would definitely be an issue
Bernie Sanders - Would win but age would definitely be an issue

I agree. Going off initial readings it appears that Elizabeth Warren is the favorite now but she's not a lock

Kamala - Win
Tammy Duckworth - Win
I like Kamala and Tammy. I think Corey gone have to answer questions about his sexuality if he runs but he can win.
Elizabeth would give me some pause. You still have that same East coast elitist issue with her.

I think Trump will implode on his own. That doesnt mean dems win tho.

Trump is imploding. He's trying his best to gain some favorability before the Senate Committee over Intelligence starts their hearings and subpoenaing folks to testify. You might hear the entire Trump's cabinet plead the 5th, which would be hard to once transcripts and recordings come out. The dummies in the Trump Administration forgot that the United States IC monitors everything that comes out of Russia on the Russians end. The IC was design for that during the Cold War. Taking White House staffers cell phones is the latest sign of Trump imploding. You do some crap like that when you think a foreign entity from another country is spying on you and not when you think staffers are communicating with the U.S. media source. Unlike Nixon, this fool knows he can't admit guilt, so he is going down in flames, which is why folks are very reluctant to join his cabinet.

Last edited:
Trump is imploding. He's trying his best to gain some favorability before the Senate Committee over Intelligence starts their hearings and subpoenaing folks to testify. You might hear the entire Trump's cabinet plead the 5th, which would be hard to once transcripts and recordings come out. The dummies in the Trump Administration forgot that the United States IC monitors everything that comes out of Russia on the Russians end. The IC was design for that during the Cold War.
Yeah but I think Mike Pence will likely be a tougher opponent to beat. He really whipped Tim Kaine in that VP debate and after 2 years of spinning his boss bullshat, he will be the king of spin by 2020. I just don't see Trump finishing this term.

Yeah but I think Mike Pence will likely be a tougher opponent to beat. He really whipped Tim Kaine in that VP debate and after 2 years of spinning his boss bullshat, he will be the king of spin by 2020. I just don't see Trump finishing this term.

If they impeach Trump, Mike Pence will be a lame duck President like Gerald Ford was. The public in general will not want to be associated with someone tied to the Trump Administration.

Kamala - Win
Tammy Duckworth - Win

Shouldn't F'ing matter. But Dem voters are too damn fickle. Shit has to be too damn perfect for them or they will "vote my conscience". If any of your "win" politicians run someone will bring up some old bill that they voted for or a college sexcapade or that they took a picture with someone who later committed a crime and voters will all of a sudden be "woke" again and vote for some hippie with no chance.

Also, let me say this. An Elizabeth Warren administration would likely be the end of a lot of private HBCU's.

Also, let me say this. An Elizabeth Warren administration would likely be the end of a lot of private HBCU's.

In that case, a lot private institutions would do what William and Mary did some years ago by switching from private to public.

Back