SAY IT AIN'T SO JILL!

Rachel catches everything. For someone supposedly on the far-left, something is definitely fishy. Didn't this dude come out and say he voted for Jill Stein???

2014-02-05-CNN-Hill_large.JPG

One day our young people will finally figure it out.

CoyXExBUAAAgFvT.jpg

Last edited:

We definitely have to keep others (people like Jill Stein) from brainwashing our kids in believing that their parents took the wrong approach when it comes to Civil Rights. White Supremacy come on both the right and the left.

And blaming Ralph Nader for Al Gore's lost is crazy too... Al Gore lost cause he was a f#cking horrible Candidate. So was John Kerry. Democrats have nominated two decent Presidental Candidates in 30 years... Bill Clinton and Obama.

Dukakis sucked
Jimmy Carter sucked
Walter Mondale sucked.
Hillary sucked
Gore sucked
John Kerry=Mitt Romney

Keep nominating privileged rich white folks and see how far that gets you.

So gullible and ready to attack their parents. And Jill Stein and others they choose to support are POOR White folks that have their best interest. All I'm going to say, we have some crazy kids these days who really think they have started some kind of rebellions by supporting some White person on the far left. I guess the days of Black Power and the Black Panther Party are long gone.

Last edited:
There was a report that indicated that third party voters prevented HRC from losing by more electoral votes than she did.

And it's stupid as hell to demand folks vote and then get mad at them for actually participating in the process.

Not enough people listened to John Oliver. She served her purpose

You definitely can see student debt is pretty much what these young folks are hung up on, instead of paying off their loans by working. I paid off my student loan off like 3 or 4 years out of college back in the early 1990's.

Last edited:
Democrats just nominated f#cking Tom Perez to be their party chair..... A Ivy league educated lawyer....

They don't want to win anything, anytime soon.
Word of advice to my friends who are still registered in the democratic party. Yall need to kick them ivy league folks out. They are out of touch with reality.

You do realize President Obama was an Ivy League educated lawyer too.
Yep which is why HBCU's got the short end of the stick with all of those Ivy League Educated privileged white kids he put in power and he tried to nominate another white ivy league educated white male supreme court justice that was blocked...

Had he nominated a black woman, she probably would have been confirmed.

but keep supporting these lil ivy league educated folks who have never been in the real world....

As much as I didn't like Bernie Sanders tax plans and thought they were bad for business, atleast he understood what the hell was going on in this country.

Somebody must have serious student loan debt to pay off. LOL!!!
Lol I do. Thats why I started a business. Not waiting for the government to pay off something I took out willingly. Instead I just delayed having kids and focused on building a business.

Now Government could back off on my self employment taxes.. That would be nice.

So, Jill Stein who is also Harvard educated would be the better person for us??? I tell you, these crazy kids will fall for anything.

So, Jill Stein who is also Harvard educated would be the better person for us??? I tell you, these crazy kids will fall for anything.
I didn't vote Jill and I will never vote for anyone with an ivy league degree.

Honestly, I don't think I could ever cast a vote for another white person in general. I can't do it.

Young folks can always join the military to pay off their student loan debt. LOL!!!

Blame Debbie for rigging that Hillary got the nom

Fixed it for you.

The DNC was so fixated on making Hillary the first woman POTUS that they put the party's integrity on the line to do so and still lost (all be it with help from Comey, Russians and the Rust Belt). It appears that there's a better chance that the first woman POTUS will be black as well (Kamala Harris) because Warren is flawed as well plus she's no spring chicken compared to Harris.

And blaming Ralph Nader for Al Gore's lost is crazy too... Al Gore lost cause he was a f#cking horrible Candidate. So was John Kerry. Democrats have nominated two decent Presidental Candidates in 30 years... Bill Clinton and Obama.

Dukakis sucked
Jimmy Carter sucked
Walter Mondale sucked.
Hillary sucked
Gore sucked
John Kerry=Mitt Romney

Trump sucked and won. Shouldn't matter how white, rich, or less than perfect the Dem candidate is in 2020.

Trump sucked and won. Shouldn't matter how white, rich, or less than perfect the Dem candidate is in 2020.
Im sure the dems will find some golden boy with multiple ivy league degrees to roll out. Too much to ask for them to find a candidate who earned their keep in life and speaks to the common man.

Dukakis sucked
Jimmy Carter sucked
Walter Mondale sucked.
Hillary sucked
Gore sucked
John Kerry=Mitt Romney

Carter did not suck as much when he ran in 1976. He may have been out of his depth in his presidency, however.

Back