Saddam Hussein Execution Tonight

The Homeboy Hookup was around WAY FAR before Gerald Ford, and Richard Nixon didn't kill millions of his own citizens within the boundaries of the country in which he led.

When did Sadaam kill MILLIONS of his own citizens?
Remember Vietnam? Nixon had thousands of American troops die in Vietnam for no apparent reason.
He also authorized secret bombings of Cambodia on thousands of innocent civilians.
Agent Orange killings and injuries to several American soldiers occurred under Nixon's tenure.
He authorized over 30,000 CIA officials to Vietnam to keep the war going longer than it really had to.
We need to sweep around our own front door before we try and sweep around someone else's.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm not sure we want to go down this path of justifying killing heads of states. There have been more deadly head's of state than Saddam. The head of state in Darfur comes to mind.

Remember Vietnam? Nixon had thousands of American troops die in Vietnam for no apparent reason.
He also authorized secret bombings of Cambodia on thousands of innocent civilians.
Agent Orange killings and injuries to several American soldiers occurred under Nixon's tenure.
He authorized over 30,000 CIA officials to Vietnam to keep the war going longer than it really had to.
We need to sweep around our own front door before we try and sweep around someone else's.

:nod: :nod: :nod:

Yep.....................It was under FRENCH RULE...........A colony.
The Vietmam army routed them and we got involved to help the French and did it for years undercover.

Guess what........................The French cut and ran from their own fight.
Again...........Tell history correctly.:goof:

The Vietmam army routed them and we got involved to help the French and did it for years undercover.

Whether it was a French colony or not, is not the issue, however if they never attacked us or ever threatened the U.S. in any way, why in the heck were we sending our 18-22 year olds over there to die and get hooked on drugs?
As you mentioned earlier stagg, this was another war to simply take over someone else's land and resources.
As I stated in another post, soldiers are used as cannon fodder to fight the battles and wars of the elitists, especially those elitists in the U.S. and Europe.
Vietnam was never about keeping America safe.

Whether it was a French colony or not, is not the issue, however if they never attacked us or ever threatened the U.S. in any way, why in the heck were we sending our 18-22 year olds over there to die and get hooked on drugs?
As you mentioned earlier stagg, this was another war to simply take over someone else's land and resources.
As I stated in another post, soldiers are used as cannon fodder to fight the battles and wars of the elitists, especially those elitists in the U.S. and Europe.
Vietnam was never about keeping America safe.

ALLIES....................Every heard of it during a war?

ALLIES....................Every heard of it during a war?

Being allies still doesn't justify killing thousands of innocent men, women and children, especially since we weren't threatened or attacked.
The French should've gotten their butts kicked out of Vietnam because it was never their land to begin with.
The same exact thing is going on in Iraq as we speak. The only difference is that the U.S. has confiscated land and resources that was never ours to begin with. Just as the French lost thousands, we're losing thousands.
This is called modern-day colonialism.

Being allies still doesn't justify killing thousands of innocent men, women and children, especially since we weren't threatened or attacked.
The French should've gotten their butts kicked out of Vietnam because it was never their land to begin with.
The same exact thing is going on in Iraq as we speak. The only difference is that the U.S. has confiscated land and resources that was never ours to begin with. Just as the French lost thousands, we're losing thousands.
This is called modern-day colonialism.

You asked why we were there and I answered your question.

Jay Rob, where do I begin? Your posts provide what we in the military call a "target rich environment."

1. Richard Nixon inherited the Vietnam War. Here are the American casualties in Vietnam broken down by presidential era:

1961-65 (Kennedy-Johnson): 1,864
1966-68 (Johnson): 33,622
Note: Richard Nixon was inaugurated in January 1969. In Nixon's first year of office, US casualties were reduced 30%, from 16,511 to 11,527.
1969-72 (Nixon): 20,501

2. Our premature withdrawal from Vietnam led directly to the execution of at least 60,000 South Vietnamese in post-war communist prisons, and to the communist takeover of both Laos and Cambodia. Non-combatant teenagers from my family were shot and killed by the communists in Laos just for trying to cross the border, unarmed, into Thailand. The result of Pol Pot's takeover in Cambodia was the greatest genocide in my lifetime.

3. Saddam Hussein is estimated by New York Times correspondent John F. Burns to have killed between 300,000 and 500,000 in his war against the Iranians, and 200,000 in his gulags. (NYT 27 Jan 2003) My Chaldean neighbor (i.e., Iraqi Christian) is the only surviving brother in his family. The rest were hanged by Saddam.

Sometimes, your posts contain little nuggets of truth or logic, but they are usually obscured by all the bull***t. Your arguments often lack balance, nuance and sometimes truthfulness, thereby undermining the points you try to make. Why not use your passion and intelligence to make valid points and engage in reasonable, adult discourse? Instead you seem to throw a "Hail Mary" (or maybe a firebomb?) on every post! Perhaps a better analogy is throwing a bunch of sh*t on the wall, just to see what sticks! You can do better, JayRob!

Sometimes, your posts contain little nuggets of truth or logic, but they are usually obscured by all the bull***t. Your arguments often lack balance, nuance and sometimes truthfulness, thereby undermining the points you try to make. Why not use your passion and intelligence to make valid points and engage in reasonable, adult discourse? Instead you seem to throw a "Hail Mary" on every post! Perhaps a better analogy is throwing a bunch of sh*t on the wall, just to see what sticks! You can do better, JayRob!

Sorry for :lol: JayRob, but DAYUM!!!!! :lmao:

We have learned NOTHING from history. America was supposed to be "The City on the Hill" created "for the people" as "one nation under God with liberty and justice for all". This country was supposed to be an example of "freedom, justice, and equality" to the rest of the world. America was to be the best example of democracy the world had ever seen, "the clean and refreshing water" compared to the muddy and diseased drainage of Imperialistic Europe.

"Woe to the hypocrites"

We have learned NOTHING from history. America was supposed to be "The City on the Hill" created "for the people" as "one nation under God with liberty and justice for all". This country was supposed to be an example of "freedom, justice, and equality" to the rest of the world. America was to be the best example of democracy the world had ever seen, "the clean and refreshing water" compared to the muddy and diseased drainage of Imperialistic Europe.

"Woe to the hypocrites"

And all the other countries are what?
What the F have they done besides hold their hand out for AMERICAN DOLLARS and Muscle when it's convient for them.

These mofo's have had half a century to get EUROPE and ASIA straight.
They ain't done shat for themselves except blame AMERICA.:xeye:

How bout all them mofo's across the water taking care of their own dang affairs and the U.S. won't have to send Carrier Groups and soilders all over the world as deterants.

BTW: Now we off the coast of Somilia at the request of the U.N., The U.N. Backed Somilia Government, and the Ethiopian army so the militant's can't escape by sea.

Should we say F YA'LL and sail our ships home and let them deal with THEIR situation themselves?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What the F have they done besides hold their hand out for AMERICAN DOLLARS and Muscle when it's convient for them.

How bout all them mofo's across the water taking care of their own dang affairs and the U.S. won't have to send Carrier Groups and soilders all over the world as deterants.

BTW: Now we off the coast of Somilia at the request of the U.N., The U.N. Backed Somilia Government, and the Ethiopian army so the militant's can't escape by sea.

Should we say F YA'LL and sail our ships home and let them deal with THEIR situation themselves?

The imperialists of "the old world" have been very explicit. "I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands, even if its wrong, than one that comes across as an angel, but is nothing more than a devil".

How bout what ever we do we do it justly.

Teddy deemed us " the policeman of the world" but we became the policeman of big business, the true authors of "by any means necessary", "just win baby", and "maximun profit at minimum expense ("steal baby steal").

Jay Rob, where do I begin? Your posts provide what we in the military call a "target rich environment."

1. Richard Nixon inherited the Vietnam War. Here are the American casualties in Vietnam broken down by presidential era:

1961-65 (Kennedy-Johnson): 1,864
1966-68 (Johnson): 33,622
Note: Richard Nixon was inaugurated in January 1969. In Nixon's first year of office, US casualties were reduced 30%, from 16,511 to 11,527.
1969-72 (Nixon): 20,501

2. Our premature withdrawal from Vietnam led directly to the execution of at least 60,000 South Vietnamese in post-war communist prisons, and to the communist takeover of both Laos and Cambodia. Non-combatant teenagers from my family were shot and killed by the communists in Laos just for trying to cross the border, unarmed, into Thailand. The result of Pol Pot's takeover in Cambodia was the greatest genocide in my lifetime.

3. Saddam Hussein is estimated by New York Times correspondent John F. Burns to have killed between 300,000 and 500,000 in his war against the Iranians, and 200,000 in his gulags. (NYT 27 Jan 2003) My Chaldean neighbor (i.e., Iraqi Christian) is the only surviving brother in his family. The rest were hanged by Saddam.

Sometimes, your posts contain little nuggets of truth or logic, but they are usually obscured by all the bull***t. Your arguments often lack balance, nuance and sometimes truthfulness, thereby undermining the points you try to make. Why not use your passion and intelligence to make valid points and engage in reasonable, adult discourse? Instead you seem to throw a "Hail Mary" (or maybe a firebomb?) on every post! Perhaps a better analogy is throwing a bunch of sh*t on the wall, just to see what sticks! You can do better, JayRob!

Native, you must have that last paragraph cemented in your memory bank because you used that same discription of me in the past.
You're entitled to your own thoughts just as others.
SLT, if it's funny, have at it.

Native, first of all, I'm deeply sorry that members of your family were injured or killed in that senseless war.
The point I was hoping to make was that Vietnam never threatened or attacked the U.S. in any way.
You practically accused me of putting out false information. If I did so, enlighten me, then I'll be the more wiser. Specifically point out to me where I put forth false information.

President Johnson basically lied to Congress regarding the Gulf of Tonkin to get our military involved in Vietnam. We had NO business being over there.

Many peoples have issues with their governments in their part of the world, just as we have our issues in this nation. We can't, neither should we try to solve the problems of people halfway around the world when we can't even solve our own problems here at home.

Our involvement in Vietnam was a mistake, just as our involvement in Iraq is a major mistake and blunder.
I'm not here to defend anyone, Sadaam included, however I will continue to state my opinions in my own way.

Who put Sadaam in power? Who supplied both Iran and Iraq with military weapons to keep the Iran/Iraq War ongoing for an entire decade in order to weaken the military of both nations?
Who indiscriminately carpet bombed entire cities where NO bin Laden or weapons of mass destruction ever existed?

Even though Sadaam had his ills, you failed to mention that Iraq had one of the best economies in the Middle East before the Iran/Iraq War.
Iraq was one of the few nations in the Middle East to allow Christians to freely worship. As a matter of fact, Iraq's Foreign Minister, Aziz, was a Christian.
He kept the various religious factions under control, something that we'll never be able to do over there now.
If he was such a tyrant, why did our government continue to sell weapons to him?

I think it's very disingenuous of you to accuse me of not presenting a balanced post while you're guilty of it yourself, for whatever reason.

You seemed to think that it was okay for us to send thousands and thousands of our teenaged-troops halfway around the world to die for a cause that we had no business participating in?
I wholeheartedly disagree.

As Muhammed Ali said, "ain't no Vietcong ever called me n*gger." He was right then, and those who disagree with us being in Iraq are right as well.
No Iraqi has ever threatened me, my countrymen or this country.
So why in the heck are we over there?

My point is that we accuse other nations of mass killings when our leadership's history clearly show that in our name, they are guilty of killing far more people than Sadaam could ever have dreamed of.
Look at our history of infiltrating Africa, Asia, South America, Latin America, treatment of Blacks, Indians, Chinese and other minorities, yet we assassinate a leader of a sovereign nation because he supposedly had WMD's? Pure hypocrisy, plain and simple.

Sooner or later, justice or karma will come around to our front door for all that we've done to other peoples around the world. I shudder to think of the pain and suffering we'll have to endure due to what our leaders have done and continue to do in our name.

The imperialists of "the old world" have been very explicit. "I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands, even if its wrong, than one that comes across as an angel, but is nothing more than a devil".

Teddy deemed us " the policeman of the world" but we became the policeman of big business, the true authors of "by any means necessary", "just win baby", and "maximun profit at minimum expense ("steal baby steal").

Some truth in your sentiments, Attack Dog, but not enough truth and not the whole truth.

AHHH.................Yeah.

Nice speach made from a bunch of soundbytes and quotes.

Still don't answer the question of WHAT THE HELL HAS EUROPE and ASIA DONE TO HELP ITSELF.
What has these places in the world and the Middle east done?

Some truth in your sentiments, Attack Dog, but not enough truth and not the whole truth.

Native, there's not enough room on this forum to list the whole truth, so one has to choose the high points.
Attack dog is exactly right!

What one sows is what one eventually reaps, sometimes MANY times over.

AHHH.................Yeah.

Nice speach made from a bunch of soundbytes and quotes.

Still don't answer the question of WHAT THE HELL HAS EUROPE and ASIA DONE TO HELP ITSELF.
What has these places in the world and the Middle east done?

Thanks. NOTHING, BECUASE WE/THEY HAVE NOT LEARNED FROM HISTORY. This country was founded to be a better place. We were to be different, not a mixed up version of those countries. WE HAVE NOT, NOR WILL WE EVER, DO ANYTHING TO ACTUALLY HELP UNTIL OUR SPIRIT IS ACTUALLY A HELPFUL ONE AND NOT WHAT WE CAN GET OUT OF IT. We will never be successful until we change our attitudes.

For some strange reason our decision making has not sound since the end of WWII. To be honest, it started going down at the end of WWI.

Thanks. NOTHING, BECUASE WE/THEY HAVE NOT LEARNED FROM HISTORY. This country was founded to be a better place. We were to be different, not a mixed up version of those countries. WE HAVE NOT, NOR WILL WE EVER, DO ANYTHING TO ACTUALLY HELP UNTIL OUR SPIRIT IS ACTUALLY A HELPFUL ONE AND NOT WHAT WE CAN GET OUT OF IT. We will never be successful until we change our attitudes.

Good post! :tup:

staggalee83;1094170 [B said:
BTW: [/B] Now we off the coast of Somilia at the request of the U.N., The U.N. Backed Somilia Government, and the Ethiopian army so the militant's can't escape by sea.

The answer is no. Now this is how we should be fighting the war on terrorism. This move is far more effective fighting terrorism than our operations in Iraq. The Horn of Africa is at the center of our fight against Bin Laden and his minions.

The answer is no. Now this is how we should be fighting the war on terrorism. This move is far more effective fighting terrorism than our operations in Iraq. The Horn of Africa is at the center of our fight against Bin Laden and his minions.

Like I said...............They love American $$$$$$$$$$ and MUSCLE when it's convient. :whatever:

This is what I'm talking about by double standards against the U.S.

People screaming that Iraq did not attack the U.S.
We invaded a country and interfeared with their internal affairs.

Now....................Fast foward to Somilia.

The MILITANT's didn't attack Ethiopia.
They didn't attack any of their neighboring countries.

Now every country surrounding Somilia is closing their boarders and are joining in on the fight against the Militant's in Somilia.
Ethiopia went across the border with troops and warplanes.

AIN'T NOBODY SAID SHAT.:xeye:
Now.......................What's the difference?:xeye:

Don't get me wrong....................I like what the Ethiopian government is doing.
They ain't gonna wait 20 years for these mofo's to build up on their border like Hezbolah did in Seria and Lebannon.

I just want to know.......................WHERE IS THE WORLD and SWACPAGE OUTRAGE. :retard:

Back