Saddam Hussein Execution Tonight

GramFan

Saddam Hussein Could Be Dead In Hours

Hussein execution imminent, lawyer says

Saddam Hussein could be hanged as early as Saturday, one of the former Iraqi dictator's lawyers told CNN today. "Different sources" said the death sentence would be carried out Saturday morning local time, defense attorney Najib al-Nuaimi said from Doha, Qatar.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/12/29/hussein/index.html

These people in Iraq don't "frack" around.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Saddam Hussein Could Be Dead In Hours

Wish I could get the pay per view rights.......

where's Don King when you need him

**shrugs shoulders**

Reap what you sow.
Live by the sword, you die by the sword .
Give what you want to get.
If it was good enough for them, it should be good enough for him

R. I. H. Saddam. They waiting on ya.

I only feel sorry for the soilders who have to deal with what will happen in Iraq when they kill him.

I only feel sorry for the soilders who have to deal with what will happen in Iraq when they kill him.

That's what I've been thinking about also. I have some relatives and classmates over there and I pray for them MORE NOW than ever as I can't help but to wonder how things will spin once Saddam is hung.

Hussein executed, Iraqi TV stations report

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein has been executed, according to two Arabic language media outlets.

Hussein was hanged before dawn on Saturday in Iraq, at about 6 a.m. (10 p.m. Friday ET), the U.S.-backed Al-Hurra television reported.

Al-Arabiya reported that Barzan Hassan, Hussein's half-brother, and Awad Bandar, former chief justice of the Revolutionary Court, were hanged after Hussein. All three were convicted of killings in the Iraqi town of Dujail nearly 25 years ago.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/12/29/hussein/index.html

Well President Bush should be next for all of the innocent Iraq's that has died since the U.S. has been there.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Now there is nothing in the way for the GREEDY OIL SUCKING U.S. TO TAKE FROM THE IRAQ'S ALL THE OIL THEY NEED! I GUESS IT WAS A VICTORY TO HANG A MAN WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WAR ON TERROR WHILE HIS FRIEND OSOMA BIN LADEN REMAINS FREE.
I guess they will hang our President for all of the innocent Iraq's that has died since we invaded a country that was no threat to us.

I GUESS IT WAS A VICTORY TO HANG A MAN WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WAR ON TERROR WHILE HIS FRIEND OSOMA BIN LADEN REMAINS FREE. [/SIZE][/B]

You see how in almost every newspaper they say he was executed for slaying all those people and not for having anything to do with the 9/11.

I really don't see how this is a victory of any sorts except for folks in Iraq. Those soldiers overthere about to catch HELL. I pray for their safety.

Bush been after his daddy bully for a long time. HE FINALLY GOT HIM. hooray!!!

Anyone seen Bin Laden lately ??

Well President Bush should be next for all of the innocent Iraq's that has died since the U.S. has been there.

You better watch yourself Wahines there are eyes and ears everywhere. ;) I am happy for Iraq this man was a vicious brutal dictator who has been killing people of this country for years said over the years he has killed thousands of people. Any threat to him regardless of real or not he would have people killed. This man was evil regardless of how they got him he got a fair trial and the people of his country found him guilty. Killing people with mustard (sp)gas and poison.

This man was evil regardless of how they got him he got a fair trial and the people of his country found him guilty.

That is what Bush wanted us to believe, Bush also wanted us to believe that Saddam had Weapons of Mass Destruction.

That's what I said about gerald ford. lol

Evil is evil. Regardless of who it is. :tup:

Gerald Ford? Heck what did he do P besides pardoning Nixon who was dumb for breaking in the Democratic offices at the Watergate building?

Never thought of Ford as being evil. LOL

Now there is nothing in the way for the GREEDY OIL SUCKING U.S. TO TAKE FROM THE IRAQ'S ALL THE OIL THEY NEED! I GUESS IT WAS A VICTORY TO HANG A MAN WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WAR ON TERROR WHILE HIS FRIEND OSOMA BIN LADEN REMAINS FREE.
I guess they will hang our President for all of the innocent Iraq's that has died since we invaded a country that was no threat to us.

Dude,you do realize you are free to live in any other country besides the greedy oil sucking US.

I tell ya, yall will have a different tone if you had to live in Iraq before the war. Saddam may have not had anything to do with 9-11. But make no mistake about it. He was very Evil towards his people. So it is a victory for them folks and not us.

Real Talk. He was the originator of the "Home Boy Hookup".

Tricky D*ck got off scott free.

Actually that was a smart move in the long run for the US. Nixon crimes were stupid and dumb. He didn't put the Nation in danger or anything. Just being so insecure, he chose to bug the Democrats office. He actually would have won re-election if he would have just sat back and chilled.

Real Talk. He was the originator of the "Home Boy Hookup".

Tricky D*ck got off scott free.

The Homeboy Hookup was around WAY FAR before Gerald Ford, and Richard Nixon didn't kill millions of his own citizens within the boundaries of the country in which he led.

Dude,you do realize you are free to live in any other country besides the greedy oil sucking US.

I tell ya, yall will have a different tone if you had to live in Iraq before the war. Saddam may have not had anything to do with 9-11. But make no mistake about it. He was very Evil towards his people. So it is a victory for them folks and not us.

I guess the President got Saddam Hung for threating his dad and his Oil friend Osama Bin Laden remains free was the real reason that this war was suppose to be started.

Back