Saban retiring

Anyone taking over for legends have my sympathy. Its big shoes to fill, I have yet to see a successful transition.
Can't think of any on college level that had success immediately. Pro level...idk...Pittsburgh. Cowher to Tomlinson? But would we consider Cowher a "legend" vs say Andy Reid?

Dabo had been labeled as the successor for a while. But it's been real quiet his recent years at Clemson.

I would be shocked if a non white or a person with a non white spouse got the job.
Ryans has been groomed for the job. Rednecks want to win. Bama is not like Auburn where its previous FB coach and current basketball coach are all MAGA suporters.

Ryans has been groomed for the job. Rednecks want to win. Bama is not like Auburn where its previous FB coach and current basketball coach are all MAGA suporters.
Football is their baby, they live and die by it ( I've been around when ambulances have been called for these crackpots). Sylvester Crooms had been groomed and was one of Bear's guys. A redneck is a redneck is a redneck.

I remember the death threats against the black QB under Stallings. I also remember death threats against Jalen and Milrose. lol Come on now.

I remember the death threats against the black QB under Stallings. I also remember death threats against Jalen and Milrose. lol Come on now.
Do you also remember Nick Saban leading a BLM march with his players.

Back