S.outhern W.ins A.nother C.hampionship!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Man I'd rather have Morehouse or Tuskegee in the SWAC than 0-7. Least then they would have brought some kind of tradition or National reputation with them. Hell I woulda rather had Spelman.

Hell....what good is tradition if you ain't doin' ish with it in the now????

If I recall correctly...y'all dog Gram out for doing the same thing :xeye:

You're all mixed up....make up yo dayum mind! :D

PV got a "national reputation"...but that doesnt' mean that it's good. ;)

You have also managed not to win one game against the big 3 since you have been here. I think we have managed to compete with the other 2 SWAC schools since you arrived. We have also slapped 0-7 around the field in the meantime.

After you lose to....TnST, TxSU, Gram, JSU, and SU t begin with, what are you going to say then?

Holup lemme guess, "It was the officials"

NT
I think what JST is trying to say is....yall aint nothing period. You dont have an academic reputation and you damn sure dont have a athletic reputation, so you really didnt have anything to offer the SWAC.

Yall are like the sorry kid on the playground. Nobody wants him on their team, but the teams have to be even. So he hangs around and is the last person reluctanly chosen just to make it seem fair. All he does is stay to the side and makes a mockery out of the game when he finally does get a chance to shine. His own mommy wouldnt even come watch him play. Then after the game is over, instead of him saying "I lost cause I wasnt as good as the others," Its always, "We lost cause they didnt play fair." On of these days, things will change.

Oh Well.....

Not true...we beat one of the so called "Big 3" during our short time here. :p

The only problem I have is that during this time...the so called "Big 3" weren't as "big" as you all would like to claim.:rolleyes:

But aye, that's why those losses hurt...especially the ones we should've won.

You'd really like to believe that we'd lose all those games.
If that's what you want to think, Raggedy man....go right ahead! :D

Can you name which one of the big 3 you have beaten since you have been in the SWAC?

Now...mind you.....I mean....Which of the big 3 have you scored more points than after the game was over? I mean...let me clarify....at the end of the game the scoreboard said AAMU 20 GSU 17....

I dont mean games you almost won....I dont mean games you think you would have won if you had more time....I dont mean the games you would have won had you gotten that one call.

Which of the Big 3 have you scored more points during a football game?

Oh, how could I forget...

our "probationary" time doesn't count.

MY-my-my...how did I POSSIBLY forget that? :rolleyes:

But like I said before..the so called "Big 3" weren't too "Big" like you want to claim.
I guess y'all were taking turns each year so ONE of y'all could be the "Big" one.

So, GR...when is it JSU's turn???:D

Let you tell it, y'all have been "THE BIG ONE" since AAMU has been in the SWAC.

The results show otherwise, huh?

Can you dispute it?....I thought not! :p

Dude,

You acting like Leroy from Fame...just dancing all around the subject.

Nice Spin though....didnt work

This is sad

Dance, shake, rattle....whateva you say!

I know you got Big Dreams of winning the East, but do you think it will come to fruition? ;)

Dear SIAC,

Well give you A&p, Valley, 1.5 million and UAPB for Tuskegee.

uhhhhh scratch that 1.5 mil, but 3 schools are better than one right.... right??? :confused:

We got "Big Dreams" and August is when we start paying, in sweat.
wasnt Debbie the sexiest...besides Thelma Evans that is

For the record...

JSU DOES NOT MATTER!!! you are 3rd at best in the East! And this year that spot may not be so easy to maintain! If I were you I wouldn't want AAMU in the East either!;) I understand your pain.:emlaugh:

Call yourselves THE GOOD OLE BOYS because THE BIG 3 nolonger applies!
:cool:

This is just too much all around. :emlaugh: SWAC Football, love it.

BTW, I know I didn't hear a Panther say anything about getting a dead Jag? All the times people have killed y'all. Y'all just like Jason and Freddy, coming back for all them azz-whoopings!

The rest of y'all can say what you want, but WE will see. Y'all gonna be surprised at that defense that y'all think is suspect.

Damn Namit I said "BOW DOWN!!!"

Dogs Chasing Cars,

Panthers Trying to Live in Urban Dwellings,

Bumble Bees Trying to run off exterminators,

"Where is Mr. Dream Maker when the needy is looking for help."

Experience is the best teacher...Maybe you need to get some advice from "da reservation," hell(deltal devils), one of dose wards(smile), 2nd time around(pine {chesse}puff" about messing in grown folk bizzzzzznessss!!!

Lewis pleeze!

You swing on AAMU's nuts so much, I'm surprised that you don't have dayum callouses on your hands!

Let's see how much you'll be swinging when you leave your Homecoming with that dumb look on your face! :D

DAYUM, I FORGOT...

you guys did blow us out last year didn't you? JSU just ran all over us! Our dline sucked wind and was drinking rain water all night! That NO CALL , AND I DON'T MEAN MISS, ON THE SAFETY didn't matter at all!
SU, you don't have to worry about that kind of drama at your homecoming, we're just gonna

BEAT THE BRAKES OFF THAT A**! :uzi:

DOWN WITH THE GOOD OLE BOY NETWORK!

AD

What hurt you more? The so call no call, or the onside kickand the fake field goal. Nevermind, I already know the answer.

Comon Ready, that's D1A coaching. You just better be happy they didn't run the Statue of Liberty play on yall, yall would have lost fo' sho' then.

If Coach Cooper is so bad, why did you still have to rely on THE GOOD OLE BOY NETWORK TO WIN YOUR OWN HOMECOMING?

We sat back and waited on a good ole boy named Cooper. He was the best help. I mean that on side kick and that fake field goal couldna been called at a better time. And those 3 passing plays on first and goal. Wheew....if JSU hadna got them calls and that help from our good ole boy....

You're right...

WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BLOWING YOUR A** OUT TO THE POINT THAT THE NON CALL WOULD NOT HAVE MATTERED!!!

btw,

Coach Kaiss was calling the plays on offense. ;)

This is Sad.

What is Cooper doing to you guys over there? I wish I had half of what he is using to misuse you guys. Wheeew.

Eyes, Pull, Wool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back