S.outhern W.ins A.nother C.hampionship!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JROCK

Preeminent
It is the time once again for all SWAC foes to BOW DOWN and pay homage to the PREMIER and SUperior athletic program in the conference. The most watched 1-AA football program in these United States. Of course, we are talking about 1-AA defending attendance champions SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY JAGUARS. Home of 3 out of the last 4 SWAC football titles. This being an odd year, you small time programs have a better chance of running through hell with gas briefs than to have SUccess against your paradigm.
In my infinite wisdom I will apprise you secondary and tertiary tier programs as to how we will pimp slap your small time programs. Who dat said "pimpin aint easy."

S.U.....................28
northwestern.....07

S.U.....................35
pine puff.............14

S.U......................63
prairie pew..........03

S.U.......................42
da gump...............21

S.U........................42
toolame.................35

S.U........................48
d-2 aka 0-7...........06

S.U.........................38
jsue........................18

S.U..........................53
devil fool..................07

S.U.........................50
fubu........................35

S.U.........................48
tx commuter col......14

S.U..........................48
la normal.................21

The Mighty Jags from SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY Are Large and in Charge 2001 and Beyond!!!!

For a team with no defense, you sure are talking a lot of noise. I agree that SU will be a little better this year primarily because you will have an offense to carry you for a while. You and I both know that your defense is still suspect at best.

BOW DOWN jsue

It amazes me how these boys forget that we PIMP SLAPPED them two times in the same year. Dont worry about SUperior defense. Worry about you letting a D-2 school represent the east in the SCG. jsue will be dropped like a bad habit in "Ace" Mumford Stadium East.

If u sked say u sked!!!

All you small time "0" fers; your aspirations of beating SUccess "The Team of the 90's" and soon to be the team of 2000's is merely a fantasy. Maybe we should establish a SCG for the 2nd place "also rans." Because yallaintonSUlevel!!!

Mobile Massacre

The hornets will be humbled by that Lean Mean Blue and Gold Machine. Hurricane Lacumba will hit the Gulf Coast much like Camille and wash the below par bees up. Yall probably need to focus on beating D-2 skegee, a&m or take your manhood back from Toy State rather than focusing on a top ten fixture in 1-AA football. Remember little bees you must crawl b-4 you walk!!!

my, my, my,

How soon you forget!!!!!

Go talk that crap to somebody who may be afraid of you (like Gram)

We gon whoop yo arse even worser than we whooped it last year!!!

Let Us See Now

Your last football championship was in 1991.
You were going to d-1a but cant beat d-2 intrastate rivalries
You dont lead the series against SUperior
You sked of anything white (i.e. Toy State)
SUccess just ganked you and took your SID since he had nothing to report on in da gump

Kneegrow....Paleeze!!!!

Since you folks are smelling yourselves we will not start off our 2nd string this year. You may as well grab dem ankles now.
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

All of that and we still came to your house and royally kicked yo arse last year.

We kicked yo arse 3 times in bball.

65-18

Please, keep that SID!!

When we stomp another mudhole in you down in Mobile, maybe then you'll STFU!!!!

"TOUCHDOWN HORNETS"---Get used to it. You'll hear it a LOT in Mobile!

Originally posted by mighty hornet
All of that and we still came to your house and royally kicked yo arse last year.

We kicked yo arse 3 times in bball.

65-18

Please, keep that SID!!

When we stomp another mudhole in you down in Mobile, maybe then you'll STFU!!!!

"TOUCHDOWN HORNETS"---Get used to it. You'll hear it a LOT in Mobile!
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Stop your whining. Reading is fundamental we are talking about football:idea: So stop doing the gump thinking are something is bound to explode. You dont have an athletic program and should be competing in the CIAA or SIAC. This year if you all luck up and go 7-4 will your dumb athletic department give your players rings. If you all moved to D-2 you would probably be a Top 25 team. I understand that you all are playing Clark-Atlanta this year as your measuring stick:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: .

This is sad. You clowns were in exile for more than 2/3 of your obscure, pitiful, non-decorated existence. In 2001, I have no concern about this Scotlandville school.

Mentioned continously in the same breath as the Notre Dame's Alabama's -- we are the I_ _ _ of _ _ _!

When you come up against the BULLDAWGS...

your offense will be DESTROYED and your defense RAN INTO THE GROUND!!!

La Normal aka common hambling

You clowns out of "norf luzianna" dont lead the series against SUperior. You all have always been our "red headed" step child and always will be. The mere thought of BLUE AND GOLD makes your heart race and you inately bend over and squeeze your ankles. Just like we -----(female dog) slapped you the last 8 yrs nothing will change for the next 8 yrs. La. Normal aka Hambling is "The Icon of being SUperiorior whipping boys." Now go and get Duh duh duh doug some talent and BOW DOWN to your SUperior (like I have to tell you people):emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: .

Whether it is Benny College or Bama State it is the same caliber of teams....Now What.....Now What..."If you dont know you dont know:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: .

THAT WAS A GOOD DREAM!!!

Originally posted by Attack Dog
your offense will be DESTROYED and your defense RAN INTO THE GROUND!!!

Now indulge yourself D-2 aka 0-7 and Have a Smoke!!!

Originally posted by JROCK]
Whether it is Benny College or Bama State it is the same caliber of teams....Now What.....Now What..."If you dont know you dont know:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: .
*wondering if Benny College could score on SU with this much ease :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

05.jpg

<font size=5>TOUCHDOWN HORNETS!!!!!!!</FONT>

Who's Yo DADDY!!!!

Scoreboard is something that "da grump" will never have on SUccess. Why? because you all have a small time football program which would be big time on the D-2 or NAIA level. Well I would be willing to bet if a miracle happens and you all go 8-3 the state of bama would declare a state holiday(just pitiful). I bet that coaching staff has been losing sleep trying to decipher a way to beat d-2 skeegee, clark-atl and defending SWAC east "champeeeeens" aamu. Wake up and smell the coffee!!!! You bumble bees will be stingless after the shellacking that SUccess will put on you....."you betta recognize!!!"

Now then one mo' time.....Who's Yo DADDY......Well of course SOUTHERN U.....HOME OF THOSE MIGHTY JAGS!!!!

Re: Who's Yo DADDY!!!!

Originally posted by JROCK
Scoreboard is something that "da grump" will never have on SUccess.
Sad indeed!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong sir, the last time ASU played su, who had scoreboard???????

Nevermind bruh......

You can save all the whining, excuses, and denial!!!!
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Just come to Mobile. When we foot off in yall ass again, maybe then you'll wake up!!!!

smh

btw, Hi Pete!

ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!

WHO'S YO DADDY!!!! Well of course the SUpreme program in the SWAC. Sometimes DADDY will let a child/step child win a battle to keep the esteem up but never The WAR!!!

Now go in the corner with the rest of your SWAC step sisters and dream about the day that you all will get on SUcess level. Remeber if your little mind can dream it and scary heart can believe you may (very remote chance) achieve it. :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

POW....Who's is it...POW....Who's is it.......Dat bumble bee tail belong to SUperior!!!!!

Now go and make SUcess some money and bend over for skegee and aamu!!!

My 2 cents

Uuuuh SU....I was there when Bama whipped yalls butt up and down Mudford. They really did embarrass yall and made yall look real stupid at home.

UUUh Grambling....they have beaten yall for about 10times in a row now.

Uuuuh 0-7....if I was yall, I wouldnt say nothing...cause they did whip yall at home last year.

Uuuuh SU....If I were you, I wouldnt talk noise to PB again. Not after what they did to you on national cable TV.

That is all...carry on

0-13

jsue is our favorite "trick." The SUpreme program has "wiped our feet on your heart" more times than the law allow. Hell if SUccess wasn't above the law we would be under the Jail for those murderous assaults we have logged on jsue. Two cents is exactly what jsue opinion is worth. There has been jack...t (rhymes with hit) in Mumford East since SUperior last graced that rent-a-stadium. Since jsue has always been a brides maid she is the most qualified to lead the rest of the small time programs into abyss. Jest howl in da L does you sorry --- (rhymes with mass) program lose 13 post season games? I guess the same way you bend over and let SUccess power drill you twice in one year. This coming from the same program that the SUpreme program of the SWAC once beat 97-0.....jsue will forever be SUccess......."TRICK!!!!!!"

.......By the Way......STOP trying to claim Howard U. 1996 BCF National Title.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Words of Wisdom!!!!

Hambling is the icon of bending over for SUperior and certainly "world famed" for that!!!!

Good smack JROCK

Big UPS to the Jags....always the best.

Hey Mighty Horny, how are you today?

:wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back