Running existing while black thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I see incidents like this, the more NWA's and Ice T's song come to mind.
Also there is not a war against the police, at least not by Black people, but with stuff like this happening, you wouldn't be surprised if there were.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What baffles me are the African Americans/Black people who are “shocked” or “crushed” or “surprised” or “hurt” when they finally realize they were never accepted or embraced by Caucasoids. It doesn’t matter what your profession is, what car you drive, where you earned your degree, how much money you make, how big your house is in your gated community.....none of that matters.

What baffles me are the African Americans/Black people who are “shocked” or “crushed” or “surprised” or “hurt” when they finally realize they were never accepted or embraced by Caucasoids. It doesn’t matter what your profession is, what car you drive, where you earned your degree, how much money you make, how big your house is in your gated community.....none of that matters.

Funny the same can be said about being embraced by your own people. There are black folks who find degrees, certain jobs and so on just as offensive than white folks.

Funny some white folks are doing more about it than black folks-who can't stop crying victim. You would think this mess would bring black folks together and it's not. Just more crybabies screaming victim.

Also there is not a war against the police, at least not by Black people, but with stuff like this happening, you wouldn't be surprised if there were.

They got bigger things to worry about than us. Let a school shooting happens and the nearest cop was nowhere around because one of these entitled white folks called them for a BS reason.

Funny the same can be said about being embraced by your own people. There are black folks who find degrees, certain jobs and so on just as offensive than white folks.

Funny some white folks are doing more about it than black folks-who can't stop crying victim. You would think this mess would bring black folks together and it's not. Just more crybabies screaming victim.

Funny some folks, such as yourself, degrade, devalue, deface, and downplay the efforts and successes of the many African American/Black people who DO embrace their brothers and sisters. Your very post proves that. I don't know what race/ethnicity you are, it makes no difference, but I notice how you often (very, very often) bring up A LOT of "stereotypical" scenarios of what you think is going with Black people or what's going on in the Black communities, but you hardly ever post all the positive and good that actually does go on with the Black family and in the Black community.

And I never referred to any Black person who "find degrees, certain jobs". I believe the word I used was "earned" when it came to degrees. Your use of the word "find" is additional proof of the degrading, devaluing, defacing, and downplaying of AA/Black efforts and successes. But if you are an African American/Black person, then I guess you yourself would be one of those Black people who don't embrace other Black people's success and achievements and advancements.

Lastly, bringing awareness to racism unwarrantedly and unjustifiably brought toward AA/Black people is not "mess", nor is it "crying victim". Nor are those who are victims of racism crybabies. And white folks should be doing more about it since they're the ones being racist and/or targeting racism toward Black people.

Funny some folks, such as yourself, degrade, devalue, deface, and downplay the efforts and successes of the many African American/Black people who DO embrace their brothers and sisters. Your very post proves that. I don't know what race/ethnicity you are, it makes no difference, but I notice how you often (very, very often) bring up A LOT of "stereotypical" scenarios of what you think is going with Black people or what's going on in the Black communities, but you hardly ever post all the positive and good that actually does go on with the Black family and in the Black community.

And I never referred to any Black person who "find degrees, certain jobs". I believe the word I used was "earned" when it came to degrees. Your use of the word "find" is additional proof of the degrading, devaluing, defacing, and downplaying of AA/Black efforts and successes. But if you are an African American/Black person, then I guess you yourself would be one of those Black people who don't embrace other Black people's success and achievements and advancements.

Lastly, bringing awareness to racism unwarrantedly and unjustifiably brought toward AA/Black people is not "mess", nor is it "crying victim". Nor are those who are victims of racism crybabies. And white folks should be doing more about it since they're the ones being racist and/or targeting racism toward Black people.

ReliableCautiousDouglasfirbarkbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
White Americans declared their civil war the day Barack Obama was elected. They told you they were taking their country back. Did you think they were joking?
BAM!
I told a then local radio talk show host when Barack Obama was elected president that it would be open season on young Black males. Not long after Obama was elected Robbie Tolan, Jr was shot in the back while lying on the ground in his OWN yard for protesting a Bellaire cop pushing his mother against their garage door while she was trying to tell the cop the vehicle Robbie, Jr was driving was theirs and he was her son.

White Americans declared their civil war the day Barack Obama was elected. They told you they were taking their country back. Did you think they were joking?

You're spot on CEE! When you get time, check out my latest post on the Roseanne thread. That link goes in agreement to this post.

Amazing how white racist change their story when real black people step up. They know who to bother. No way I could let a crack punk me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back