Report: Deion Sanders not a candidate for head coaching position at Jackson State

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn’t know. He’s not the AD. A lot of times it’s not ment to be known until contracts and what nots are signed and agreed to. Wjtv news reporter just would rather Deion not be jsu head coach. Let’s not forget, that’s Mississippi where ole and msu are SUPPOSE to be the only talk of town...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
He doesn’t know. He’s not the AD. A lot of times it’s not ment to be known until contracts and what nots are signed and agreed to. Wjtv news reporter just would rather Deion not be jsu head coach. Let’s not forget, that’s Mississippi where ole and msu are SUPPOSE to be the only talk of town...

Yup.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I think it will be Deion I could be wrong though. My problem with these reports that deny that Deion is a candidate is this source in the Athletic Department who wanted to remain anonymous (for some odd reason). In the Clarion Ledger report the anonymous source in the athletic department claims that TC Taylor is one of the leading candidates for the position. My question is why do you have to be anonymous to deny the claim that a HUGE NFL legend like Deion Sanders is gonna be our next coach and that TC Taylor is in the running. Something is not right, I will wait to hear from Ashley himself and not these (sources) in the department who want to remain anonymous. And my biggest problem with the report is that the title says "JSU Denies that Deion Sanders is the Next Head Coach" that is very misleading because technically JSU has not officially denied anything. An anonymous source did. I will say this though If it is TC Taylor I'm underwhelmed lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back