Real World:Philly

BluBlood said:
Is it just me or is the Karamo overplaying the "angry black guy"? :redhot: :upset: :xeye:

yes he is. I was like how do you expect a WHITE guy to have your back like your BOYS band home. First off, he don't know you like that, and second off you shouldn't expect himto be more than a roommate.

Then for him to say that he's been accused of carrying a gun about 20 times- that really tells something about you, the people you hang with, or the places you choose to hang. Yes, he is over playing that bit!

ms.sonic96 said:
yes he is. I was like how do you expect a WHITE guy to have your back like your BOYS band home. First off, he don't know you like that, and second off you shouldn't expect himto be more than a roommate.

Then for him to say that he's been accused of carrying a gun about 20 times- that really tells something about you, the people you hang with, or the places you choose to hang. Yes, he is over playing that bit!

Excatly. Why would a Black man ask an Ofay to "Sympathize" and "Emphasize" that he was getting hemmed up???? :xeye: YOu are dummer than Dawg Schit Karamo.

And these "boyz" that you hang around with in TExas, are they Gay Black Men too or what!?!?!?! What sets are you at where you get hemmed up by cops all the time. yOu may want to check where you go and the company you keep.

I guess Im older and dont hang around an antorauge (sp) of people but when Me and one or 2 of my Bruhz or friends go out, we dont get harrassed like that. I dont hang around Drama like I suspect you do. You are making Black Men look Bitter and Angry. Drop that Shat!!!!

Ni99a, you need to wake up and come back to REALITY, cause you are going to have problems after the show ends. If I was MJ I would have said PHUK you and keep rolling. I aint here to please you, and Im not your "boy" from home. Kick rocks Binitch.

They dont make BLACK MEN like they used to. Too many sensitive azz Wranglers in 2004. :(

BandFan said:
If I was MJ I would have said PHUK you and keep rolling. I aint here to please you, and Im not your "boy" from home. Kick rocks Binitch.

He basically did, it was the roommates egging them on to talk about it. MJ was like- "Well, I'm done with it then! I don't want to hear nothing else about it!" :sleep2:

I kinda felt Kamaro though, as I've been in the same situation more than enough times (one is more than enough).

I just chalk it up to rage and not being able to see past it and not getting ANY support.

I was in a similar situation with the police when I was in Miami. J-State Tiger didn't have my back either.

Dirty said:
I was in a similar situation with the police when I was in Miami. J-State Tiger didn't have my back either.

LOL@Dirty

I just started watch this bull**** yesterday. So yall saying, Karmaro is gay! :eek: :eek: I must have miss that episode.

sigma4life said:
LOL@Dirty

I just started watch this bull**** yesterday. So yall saying, Karmaro is gay! :eek: :eek: I must have miss that episode.

He said it, on the first episode so at not to be a surprise.

sigma4life said:
LOL@Dirty

On the next episode, Karamo says he needs the comfort of a man.

Refuse to do it LS.

Just 1 time .................Why can't they put a black man on these shows that rep ME and the MAJORITY OF BLACK MEN out there. :xeye:

Or better yet ................. put 8 black people in a house with 2 whites. See how that turn out. :look:

jstate83 said:
Refuse to do it LS.

Just 1 time .................Why can't they put a black man on these shows that rep ME and the MAJORITY OF BLACK MEN out there. :xeye:

Or better yet ................. put 8 black people in a house with 2 whites. See how that turn out. :look:

Dave Chapelle send help. They wouldnt put any folx like that in a house.
7 ni99as and a white boy...............SLOW SINGING!!!!!
They filled their "quota" with Karamo and Shalondro.

BandFan said:
Dave Chapelle send help. They wouldnt put any folx like that in a house.
7 ni99as and a white boy...............SLOW SINGING!!!!!
They filled their "quota" with Karamo and Shalondro.

**** you beat me to it.

I know ................ :bawling: Just making a point.

I could see "Muffy and Lenard" feelings getting hurt by Bo-Bo and Little Pee-wee. :upset: :smash: :hat:

jstate83 said:
Refuse to do it LS.

I think P.Diddy did that last year in his reality show. They had to the white boy cryin' New York's show with Heather still rules!

Help Me

Why am I on a panel this weekend with Karamo :smh: The topic is Aids in the Black community...

:xeye:

Pray for me yall

Jam Piper Jam said:
I think P.Diddy did that last year in his reality show. They had to the wither boy cryin' New York's show with Heather still rules!

SHOLE DID ........................ :lmao:

Started crying because one of the lady rappers started "clowning him." She called him a *onkey white boy", Then started crying after he got into a "rap battle" and one of them spit some shat about offin' him with a gun. :goof: :goof:

He told P. Diddy about the "racism" and got clowned again.

"I sho you racism. Come look out my office window, with this big pretty view, and can't even get a cab ................ AND I'M RICH."

They clowned him.

Cracking my knuckles before I type.

Karumo is a former FAMU student. He left FAM around 02 (I think) to go to Cali in hopes of blowing up. He use to model while at FAMU, and he was hate on by many for various reasons; although, he is an iight person outside of all the drama that he like to be around. In addition to that he is a travelin' man, PHA by the way in Tallahassee, FL. He use to date a fine arse chick while at FAMU, but she found out that he messed with dudes and dropped him real fast. He said that he was just using her as a cover up, but she really did like him. By the way, she is a member of AKA his ex-girlfriend. The angry black man image that he portrays on the show is not him at all. But he is the way he is b/c of things he has been through or experienced coming up in his life. He is actually straight (attitude wise) and will help anyone out. By the way, I AM NOT DEFENDING HIM AT ALL!!! Just trying to get everyone caught up, and give you some more insight into the man character (those of you who watch the show). Toi, I think she said something about wanting to ask him about AIDS in the black community, my question is why him per say. The show next week: He is sexual fustrated and needs some :sperm: (ughhh.... :lmao: ) I guess. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: F.Y.I. Pu99y is too good, but ay let folks do them. Just watch the show, it will be very intresting.

P.S. WATCH THE SHOW FOLKS!!!! It is going to get wilder.

Black357,

I am not going to ask him anything. I said that I will be on a panel with him and the topic is Aids in the Black community.

Re: Help Me

JSU*Toi said:
Why am I on a panel this weekend with Karamo :smh: The topic is Aids in the Black community...

:xeye:

Pray for me yall

Ima Pray for us ALL. He is _ _ _ :( .
JSU*Toi check your PM

Back