Real World:Philly

SLT

:eek: I never would have guessed the black guy(Karamo) is gay!

I mean, I knew Willie was, but Karamo was a shocker!

He cant now, he has just put it all on TV.

I honestly thought that ole boy was gonna be pushing up on the sista on the show, but when he broke ranks and said he was gay I damn near hit the floor.

I want to see how those Ofay Hillibilly dude treat him now.

The White girl is this seasons Trishelle.
This might be the best season on REAL WORDL ever................even better than Vegas.

BandFan said:
I honestly though that ole boy was gonna be pushing up on the sista

Probably wouldn't have work out anyway. This sista has a thing for ofays apparently, from the previews it look like she's breaking up w/the one in San Diego and hooking up w/one of the roomates. :sick:

SLT said:
Ummm, the sista he may sleep when he tries to prove to the fellas he is ALL MAN!!

I think that cat is bi-sexual. MTV always has a suprise up their money making sleeves.

Oh wow ............the REAL WORLD has put yet another brotha in a pressure cooker. What a shock. :rolleyes:

Out of the 10 years this has been running, only 2 BROTHA'S HAS MADE IT TO THE END OF THE SHOW.

TECK in Hawaii .................. Simply because he never got involved with the others bullshat. He lived in the strip club, fighting off the Alcholic LOCAL girl living in the house for the strippers he bought home. :licky:

And the last one in San Diago. He kept out of the frey also.

I wonder how long this guy is going to last. :)

jstate83 said:
Oh wow ............the REAL WORLD has put yet another brotha in a pressure cooker. What a shock. :rolleyes:

Uhhh, he put himself there when he sent in the tape and came out on national television.

jstate83 said:

Out of the 10 years this has been running, only 2 BROTHA'S HAS MADE IT TO THE END OF THE SHOW.

TECK in Hawaii .................. Simply because he never got involved with the others bullshat. He lived in the strip club, fighting off the Alcholic LOCAL girl living in the house for the strippers he bought home. :licky:

Kevin Powell made it through the show ok. I think he had it the worse. He had to deal with every negative stereo-type that exist about black males except homosexuality.

The first Real World was the BEST!!!!!!!

SLT said:
Uhhh, he put himself there when he sent in the tape and came out on national television.

The producers knew he was gay. Every year, they have a show about GETTING ON THE SHOW, where they invite all the people they selected to try out to one house. After they are there a few days, they give their little "confessional". ONLY THE PRODUCERS SEE THESE. It's up to them to tell the other people if they want. :nod:

northern tiger said:
Kevin Powell made it through the show ok. I think he had it the worse. He had to deal with every negative stereo-type that exist about black males except homosexuality.

The first Real World was the BEST!!!!!!!

I started watching this when it was in San Fran when Kenny Andersons future wife was on it. SHE WAS THE MOST TWO FACED MF ON THE SHOW. :nod:

She would do stuff to the guys, (Bursting in the shower on them, opening the door on them naked so the camera's would pick it up, etc.......). Then when they did it to her and her partner in crime, they byotched like a-holes to the producer and got the brother thrown out. I didn't like her arse from then on. :emlaugh:

jstate83 said:
I started watching this when it was in San Fran when Kenny Andersons future wife was on it. SHE WAS THE MOST TWO FACED MF ON THE SHOW. :nod:

She would do stuff to the guys, (Bursting in the shower on them, opening the door on them naked so the camera's would pick it up, etc.......). Then when they did it to her and her partner in crime, they byotched like a-holes to the producer and got the brother thrown out. I didn't like her arse from then on. :emlaugh:

That was L.A. San Fran was the brother in the band.

jstate83 said:
The producers knew he was gay. Every year, they have a show about GETTING ON THE SHOW, where they invite all the people they selected to try out to one house. After they are there a few days, they give their little "confessional". ONLY THE PRODUCERS SEE THESE. It's up to them to tell the other people if they want. :nod:

Ummm like I said, he put himself out there when he sent in a tape. They didn't go out and personally recruit Karamo. He made the decision.

If I was gay/serial killer/ax murderer or whatever and didn't want it to be known nationally, I would have used my blank video tape to record Young and the Restless instead of seeking instant fame at the price of my integrity.

Feel me?

But that was this guy's plan from the start. When they show this again, listen to him when he first gets to the house. He's tell the known gay guy at that time about some "confession" to the world he wants to make.

I knew something was not right when all these fine arse women came home from the club, hit the hot-tub, and his arse stopped inside and started playing on the computer with the gay guy. HE NEVER CAME OUTSIDE. :goof: :goof:

You learn to look for the "TWIST" on this show. There's always something other than the obvious.

I was like ........... where is the brotha?!? :what:

SLT said:
Ummm like I said, he put himself out there when he sent in a tape. They didn't go out and personally recruit Karamo. He made the decision.

If I was gay/serial killer/ax murderer or whatever and didn't want it to be known nationally, I would have used my blank video tape to record Young and the Restless instead of seeking instant fame at the price of my integrity.

Feel me?

Maybe Days of Lives but not Y&R.

but I get your point.
He knew what he was doing and the producers knew he was gay.

My questions is. If you a Gay Karamo....Then why are you all hugged up white broads at the club yall went to.
NI99A, STOP STRADDLING THE FENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BandFan said:

but I get your point.

My questions is. If you a Gay Karamo....Then why are you all hugged up white broads at the club yall went to.

Just goes to show you with these shows, people will do anything to be on t.v..
What happend to the days of Heather B., Julie, and Norm rollerskating to "Finally" by Ce Ce Penniston? Also Kevin and Erics' confrontation while they played Body Counts "There Goes The Neighborhood". :whine:

BandFan said:

but I get your point.

Frat be careful with that one. Just cause he's out and you dancing them, doesn't mean he's gonna (or in his case, wanna) slam them. With all the TV shows I've seen, I'm not surprised. It's like gayness is something that's framed for display and with TRW, it's almost inevitable.

Look at the bright side, at least he's not like your favorite boy Alton (Gay or not).

jstate83 said:

Made it as being kicked off?

Teck-Hawaii
Alton-Las Vegas
Cyrus-Boston
Steven-Seattle
David-New Orleans

Justin said:
Look at the bright side, at least he's not like your favorite boy Alton (Gay or not).

And dont forget Lattarian from Road Rules.

I hated both of them WRANGLERS :mad:

Back