Real World:Philly

JSU*Toi said:
Black357,

I am not going to ask him anything. I said that I will be on a panel with him and the topic is Aids in the Black community.

Okay, but why sit on this panel with him and not with someone else? I am just trying to see what triggered you to say that in regards to being on the panel with him. Is it b/c he is a black gay man, or is it just b/c? Help me out. I ain't mad at you now Ms. Black Panther. (j/k)

Ay, if you all can watch the real world tonight. This is :sick: but it will be good b/c Karumo will make his move. When they showed the preview, he stated that he was sexually fustrated and that he need to bust a :sperm:. (COMMENSING TO THROW UP)! But this will be a good show, and women you all can learn from this b/c if I wasn't from the ATL and had a gay cuzin' before coming to college at all, I never would have know he was gay at all.

That black guy is a jerk --- he hated the black girl for going with a white guy - now he is with a white guy (latin spin to make him feel better). SICK SICK SICK.

Now he does not want to work on the playground.. JERK!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

I take that back - he is an arsehole. :slap:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh my goodness. i have lost touch.

sincerely, Real World Los Angeles/Boston/Seattle/San Fransisco/Miami(a little)/N.O. (where they started losing me. you mean to tell me N.O. made Real World before Atlanta? give me a break.) fan.

Back