Razors or Clippers?

I changed the last few months to Mach 3 turbo. I am loving it and experiencing no nicks. It moves with the grooves of your face
Gillette-Mach-3-Turbo.jpg

I used a double edge razor for many years and they are great. But one has to be very careful with them because you can nick yourself. I'm never giving up my double edge razor though.
220px-Chrome-Safety-Razor.jpg

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
My girlfriend recommended that I use witch hazel instead of after shave stuff and it works!!!!! I usually shave before I shower and use witch hazel after shaving then wait a little while and and shower then use witch hazel afterwards....it helps clean my pores....I started doing this about 5 months ago.

My girlfriend recommended that I use witch hazel instead of after shave stuff and it works!!!!! I usually shave before I shower and use witch hazel after shaving then wait a little while and and shower then use witch hazel afterwards....it helps clean my pores....I started doing this about 5 months ago.

I prefer steaming up my bathroom and shaving after I bath or shower. Pores are well open then although I do apply direct steam before lathering....I guess one has to find their comfort zone and run with it.

I prefer steaming up my bathroom and shaving after I bath or shower. Pores are well open then although I do apply direct steam before lathering....I guess one has to find their comfort zone and run with it.

I used to do that...yea you have to find your own grove when shaving....I'm seriously looking in to having my facial hair removed....

Razors are so much easier. You just have to go through the process of conditioning your skin, which will "toughen up" to the process. Also got to get the stubble before it has a chance to curl back in.

Back