PVAMU Receives $50 million donation

I posted this on the other post. These gifts were not given out randomly, you had to apply.
I will say this, some of our HBCUS are paying people $100,000 to be over their philanthropy. I would be feeling some type of way if I did not at least apply.

It seems like we (Valley) are always looking at the person entrusted with fundraising (for athletics and in general for the university).

She doesn't really have any guidelines as far as what the money can be spent on but she wants to see how the money will be spent. If you can't even show how you spent $50K from Home Depot, I sure as hell wouldn't trust them with $50 million

It seems like we (Valley) are always looking at the person entrusted with fundraising (for athletics and in general for the university).

She doesn't really have any guidelines as far as what the money can be spent on but she wants to see how the money will be spent. If you can't even show how you spent $50K from Home Depot, I sure as hell wouldn't trust them with $50 million

I can tell you that Dr Simmons has it all planned out and it has been distributed accordingly

Back