PV to make first trip to Louisiana since 1988

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by SKIP
NOBODY EVER THOUGHT THAT THE SO CALLED NUMBER 1 BAND IN THE COUNTRY WOULD COME OFF THE FIELD AND INTENTIONALLY START A FIGHT EITHER BUT IT HAPPENED. NOBODY EVER THOUGHT THAT SOME DUMB AZZES WOULD HI-JACK SOME PLANES AND CRASH IT INTO SOME DAM BUILDINGS, AND NOBODY EVER THOUGHT THAT THE D.C. SNIPERS WERE BLACK BUT IT HAPPENED SO SHUT THAT STUPID SCHIZIT UP ABOUT WHAT CAN AND CAN'T HAPPEN. SO I STILL SUPPORT PROF EDWARDS FOR TAKEN HIS STUDENTS OUT OF THAT STADIUM FOR HIS PEICE OF MIND AND THIER SAFETY. WE CAN DEBATE THIS ALL DAY BUT THE END RESULT WILL STILL BE THAT YA'LL WOULD SAY THAT THAT OLD NEWS, BUT WE WILL SAY THAT THAT IS A BLIMISH IN OUR HISTORY AS STUPID SHIZIT THAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIG ALL UP IN SOMEBODIES AZZ WITH A WHOLE BUNCH OF MUSIC, DANCING, AND DON'T LET ME FORGET ABOUT DA BOX I KNOW THAT YA'LL'S DRUM SECTION COULDN'T HANDLE THAT PEICE OF BUSINESS.

Dude if you think we (SU) INTENTIONALLY STARTED A FIGHT, you need help!!!!!!!!

Maybe you were badly hurt, ish for the millionth time "it's OVER" !!!!!
Dude go seek some help for real...:(

Originally posted by NO SENSE
FELLAS,

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT IS SO MUCH CONFUSION AND QUESTIONING OF PROF.'S ACTIONS ON HERE. PERSONALLY I AGREE WITH PROF AND PROBABLY WOULD HAVE JETTED TO. I AM WITH SKIPPA ON HIS POINTS AND THE CAT FROM SOUTHERN HAD SOME VALID ONES TOO, BUT NO ONE KNOWS WHAT DROVE PROF TO HIS DECISIONS AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE ON HERE FROM PV BLASTING HIM, IF YOU ARE NOT MAD ENOUGH TO ASK HIM AS A MAN YOU ARE LESS THAN A MAN SO TAKE IT HOW IT HITS YOU. NOW FOR THE DUDE FROM SOUTHERN GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH SKIP, I DIDNT READ WHERE IT ALL STARTED BUT I JUST PICKED UP ON THE END. LIKE I SAID BOTH OF YALL HAD VALID POINTS, BUT THINK ABOUT THIS ON A LARGER SCALE. EVER SINCE SATURDAY NIGHT I DONT THINK I READ TOO MANY COMMENTS ON HERE THAT SAID "PV, WE GLAD YALL CAME DOWN, SORRY THAT YALL HAD TO LEAVE. OR SOUTHERN, YALL SOUNDED GOOD OVER THERE MAYBE WE WILL GET TO SEE YOU NEXT YEAR". COMMENTS LIKE THAT SHOW SIGN OF MATURITY AND GROWTH IN EACH ORGANIZATION, BUT WHEN YALL COME ON HERE AND BLAST EACH OTHERS PROGRAMS THERE SHOWS THAT IT IS STILL SOME FOR OF LACK OF RESPECT. IF YOU THINK FOR A MINUTE THAT THOSE BAND DIRECTORS DONT KNOW WHAT GOES ON OVER THIS SIGHT THEN WAKE UP! PRIME EXAMPLE, ISNT IT TRUE THAT SOUTHERN CAME TO HOUSTON ONE YEAR AND AFTER THE GAME CHANGED THEIR PLANS OF STAYING A NIGHT AND JETTED AFTER THE GAME. WHY? BECAUSE RUMOR HAS IT THAT SOMETHING WAS GOING DOWN AT THEIR HOTEL LATER THAT NIGHT....DOES BAND-AIDS RING A BELL. IF NOT THEN MAYBE YOU WERE NOT THERE YET. CASE IN POINT, IT COULD BE 1 OR 1000 REASONS/ EXCUSES WHY THE BAND LEFT SO INSTEAD OF LOOKING AT IT IN A NEGATIVE MANNER JUST SEE IT AS A SMALL STEP FOR THEM EVEN COMING TO LA. THAT'S JUST MY OPINION AND LIKE I SAID I AGREE WITH PROF ESPECIALLY IF HE HAD ISSUES REGARDING SAFETY. TRUST ME I HAD TO EXPLAIN ONCE TO A PARENT THAT THERE CHILD WHO WAS LEFT UNDER MY RESPONSIBITY WAS INJURED AND WHEN THOSE THREATS OF LAWSUITS CAME TO ME, IT BECAME REAL SERIOUS REAL QUICK AND YOU LEARN TO PUT A GREAT DEAL INTO PERSPECTIVE.

I never bashed PV, I am glad they came down but..Ole boy needs some theropy!!!!!

I was in that 98 band, that fool actually think we went on the field with it in our minds to come off and start a fight.....I was next to our DM when he got hit, so I ain't getting into all that other stuff...

TRUTHFULLY and honestly!! us JUKES been forgot all about that isht....it is so far behind us.....But I saw a tape from the TxSU and PV game they have yall former DM bragging that he threw the punch that hit TJ(SU DM) in the eye. Me being next to TJ, I know that punch is what started it all!!!!

TJ could have got cussed out by you all whole band, and SU would walked away....... Dayum I hate talking about that old isht!!!! But ummm...Some of you PV folks need to FORGET about that isht!!!!

It seems like each crab class yall get is taught and HIstory class called..."The Great War of 98"...smh......:(

Here's a good note.

I wasn't at the game but the frat (Psi) from Southern went over to PV and had a great time with them. There was stepping and a return of the good heartedness (if that's even a word) that they displayed to us in Reliant last year. As far as we (the frat) are concerned, PV and SU are like this (Picture of fingers together). I heard good things about PV from the game, regardless if they left with however many minutes, seconds, hours left in the game.

All that matters is both bands had a good showing, and a good time was had by all. PV frat, I'm sorry I didn't make it down there for the trip, but I'll catch up with you soon.

AEA

KINFOLK,

IAM NOT POINTING THE FINGER AT YOU BUT SINCE YOU WERE DEBATING WITH SKIP, I JUST TALKED TO YOU, BUT I WAS JUST SPEAKING IN GENERAL. I WAS NOT IN THE BAND IN 98 NOR WAS AT THE GAME SO I AM NOT GOING TO POINT FINGERS AT WHO DID WHAT OR WHO SAID WHAT AND ALL THAT JAZZ, NO MATTER WHO OR WHAT STARTED IT...IT HAPPENED. TO YOU IT MAY BE OVER AND TO ME IT MAY BE OVER BUT NEITHER ONE OF US CAN SPEAK ON THE WHOLE PROGRAM OR THE INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE STILL IN IT. AND THAT IS JUST BEING REAL. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SITUATIONS CAN LINGER ON AND IT ONLY TAKES ONE OR TWO TO KEEP STUFF BREWING. THERE WAS JUST A DUDE FROM SOUTHERN ON THE BOX WEBSITE THIS SUMMER TALKING ABOUT THE FIGHT AND THE BAD PART ABOUT IT IS HE WASN'T EVEN AT SOUTHERN WHEN IT HAPPENED! NOW I AM MATURE ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE STILL CATS FROM SOUTHERN STILL TRIPPING ON IT JUST LIKE THERE ARE STILL CATS FROM PV TRIPPING ON IT AND IT WILL PROBABLY KEEP GOING UNTIL THE CONFIDENCE LEVEL IS BUILT BACK UP. WITH PROF'S MENTALITY, THAT MAY TAKE A WHILE. I REMEMBER WHEN WE (DA BOX) BATTLE GRAM IN THE ENDZONE OF THE COTTON BOWL IN 92 AND A FIGHT ALMOST BROKE OUT, THEN IN 93 WE BATTLED BUT THIS TIME WE WERE FARTHER APART. WELL STUFF STILL ALMOST POPPED OFF SO FROM THAT POINT THE BOX HASNT BATTLED ANYONE IN THE ENDZONE SO PROF'S BEHAVIOR WHEN IT COMES TO THAT IS NOTHING NEW TO ME. LIKE I SAID, I CAN SEE PROFS POINT IF THAT WAS HIS REASONING SO UNTIL THE SMOKE CLEARS, I AM NOT BLAMING HIM OR SOUTHERN. I JUST LOOK AT IT AS A FIRST STEP IT MAY BE A BABY STEP BUT I MAY BE ALL THAT IS NEEDED TO GET CLOSURE TO THAT WHOLE SITUTATION AND NEGATIVITY THAT IT BROUGHT TO BOTH SCHOOLS. NOW TRUST ME I AM A HOT HEAD MYSELF AND I GOT IN TO IT WITH CATS FROM SOUTHERN BEFORE AND I EVEN CAME TO SOUTHERN UNIVERITY FOR A GAME, NOT LOOKING FOR TROUBLE BUT IF IT HAPPENED IT HAPPEN. NOW WHILE I WAIT OUTSIDE OF YOUR BANDROOM I WAS APPROACHED BY SEVERAL SOUTHERN CATS AND ONE DUDE IN SPECIFIC (I AM SURE YOU KNOW HIM) WAS DOING A WHOLE LOT OF BUMPING ABOUT THE SITUATION I AM REFERRING TO , UNTIL HE FOUND OUT WHO I WAS AND THEN HE CHANGED HIS MIND. SO I AM SAYING THAT TO SAY, AGAIN EVEN THOUGH YOU AND I MAY BELIEVE THINGS ARE OVER, THERE MAY STILL BE ONE OR TWO AT EITHER SCHOOLS THAT ARE KEEPING IT BREWING AND SADLY THAT'S ALL IT TAKES.

KINFOLK,

IAM NOT POINTING THE FINGER AT YOU BUT SINCE YOU WERE DEBATING WITH SKIP, I JUST TALKED TO YOU, BUT I WAS JUST SPEAKING IN GENERAL. I WAS NOT IN THE BAND IN 98 NOR WAS AT THE GAME SO I AM NOT GOING TO POINT FINGERS AT WHO DID WHAT OR WHO SAID WHAT AND ALL THAT JAZZ, NO MATTER WHO OR WHAT STARTED IT...IT HAPPENED. TO YOU IT MAY BE OVER AND TO ME IT MAY BE OVER BUT NEITHER ONE OF US CAN SPEAK ON THE WHOLE PROGRAM OR THE INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE STILL IN IT. AND THAT IS JUST BEING REAL. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SITUATIONS CAN LINGER ON AND IT ONLY TAKES ONE OR TWO TO KEEP STUFF BREWING. THERE WAS JUST A DUDE FROM SOUTHERN ON THE BOX WEBSITE THIS SUMMER TALKING ABOUT THE FIGHT AND THE BAD PART ABOUT IT IS HE WASN'T EVEN AT SOUTHERN WHEN IT HAPPENED! NOW I AM MATURE ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE STILL CATS FROM SOUTHERN STILL TRIPPING ON IT JUST LIKE THERE ARE STILL CATS FROM PV TRIPPING ON IT AND IT WILL PROBABLY KEEP GOING UNTIL THE CONFIDENCE LEVEL IS BUILT BACK UP. WITH PROF'S MENTALITY, THAT MAY TAKE A WHILE. I REMEMBER WHEN WE (DA BOX) BATTLE GRAM IN THE ENDZONE OF THE COTTON BOWL IN 92 AND A FIGHT ALMOST BROKE OUT, THEN IN 93 WE BATTLED BUT THIS TIME WE WERE FARTHER APART. WELL STUFF STILL ALMOST POPPED OFF SO FROM THAT POINT THE BOX HASNT BATTLED ANYONE IN THE ENDZONE SO PROF'S BEHAVIOR WHEN IT COMES TO THAT IS NOTHING NEW TO ME. LIKE I SAID, I CAN SEE PROFS POINT IF THAT WAS HIS REASONING SO UNTIL THE SMOKE CLEARS, I AM NOT BLAMING HIM OR SOUTHERN. I JUST LOOK AT IT AS A FIRST STEP IT MAY BE A BABY STEP BUT I MAY BE ALL THAT IS NEEDED TO GET CLOSURE TO THAT WHOLE SITUTATION AND NEGATIVITY THAT IT BROUGHT TO BOTH SCHOOLS. NOW TRUST ME I AM A HOT HEAD MYSELF AND I GOT IN TO IT WITH CATS FROM SOUTHERN BEFORE AND I EVEN CAME TO SOUTHERN UNIVERITY FOR A GAME, NOT LOOKING FOR TROUBLE BUT IF IT HAPPENED IT HAPPEN. NOW WHILE I WAIT OUTSIDE OF YOUR BANDROOM I WAS APPROACHED BY SEVERAL SOUTHERN CATS AND ONE DUDE IN SPECIFIC (I AM SURE YOU KNOW HIM) WAS DOING A WHOLE LOT OF BUMPING ABOUT THE SITUATION I AM REFERRING TO , UNTIL HE FOUND OUT WHO I WAS AND THEN HE CHANGED HIS MIND. SO I AM SAYING THAT TO SAY, AGAIN EVEN THOUGH YOU AND I MAY BELIEVE THINGS ARE OVER, THERE MAY STILL BE ONE OR TWO AT EITHER SCHOOLS THAT ARE KEEPING IT BREWING AND SADLY THAT'S ALL IT TAKES.

I feel what you are saying but dude, everyone that was involved with that fight is gone!!!!!.....96% of us at SU has graduated or dropped out.....the other 4% is on their last rip in school....

If new cats are still talking about it, they are stupid...I am smart enough to know ain't nothing bout to jump off......That was SU first fight in history....And will be the last, it wasn't the first HBCU band fight.....But believe with the discipline of SU band it will be the last!!!!! Several bands faught much worst than what went down in Beaumont in 98...and they face each other year.....

Bottom line they should ...."Get Over it"

YOU ARE RIGHT AND I AGREE WITH YOU, BUT TO SOME THAT MAY JUST BE EASIER SAID THAN DONE AND IF HE IS IN CHARGE AND THAT'S HIS MENTALITY. WHAT CAN BE DONE? BUT I FELL YOU ANYWAY, STAY UP AND IT WAS GOOD DROPPING NOTES WITH YOU...BUT WE ARE STILL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO SENSE!

KINFOLK,

i made my point because i was there in 98 and that really tore me up to see 2 bands fighting, i was actually one of the dudes that broke the fight up and by me being down there in the heat trying to get some order was crazy to me. so let's agree to help change the mind sets of those who won't let it go. and until prof is comfortable with it i don't think that there will ever be a "5th" for pv/su....it's sad but true and don't get me wrong i am a big fan of su especially the tribute to bab marley-get away and all the maze songs that ya'll play.

People let that shat go. None us current Jukes were even a part of the 98 band so we could care less about what happened. That shat was 6 years ago if ya'll can't stop bringing that shat up ya'll seriously need help. smh

Originally posted by PsychoJag
People let that shat go. None us current Jukes were even a part of the 98 band so we could care less about what happened. That shat was 6 years ago if ya'll can't stop bringing that shat up ya'll seriously need help. smh
lets agree to agree that all of us should promote the fact that that is and always will be in the past. we should all do our part to promote fellowshiping between the two bands(pv and su) to the point where we can move forwrd in all of our mental awareness. i have a lot of good battles under my belt with su and i definitely would like for the young cats under us to experienced the heat of battle because you cats ain't tripping when it comes to blowing. su has always been one of my top 5 bands so lets start the mental healing today. we have no bad blood towards su. much love and we should see ya'll again if we accidentally go to the battle of the bands. until then we wish ya'll continued success and continued support for all hbcu bands good luck.

I just think it was a waste of trip to go down there and not stay the whole damn game. I understand where Pro. is coming from just a lil bit, but HE NEEDS TO GET OVER IT. Sumbody from SU ask does PV give a history class to the CRABS about the FIGHT, the answer is HELL YEAH...THEY NEED TO LET THAT SHZT GO TOO,THIS IS A TOTALLY BREED OF PEOPLE..... :cool:

Originally posted by TX_FINEST
I just think it was a waste of trip to go down there and not stay the whole damn game. I understand where Pro. is coming from just a lil bit, but HE NEEDS TO GET OVER IT. Sumbody from SU ask does PV give a history class to the CRABS about the FIGHT, the answer is HELL YEAH...THEY NEED TO LET THAT SHZT GO TOO,THIS IS A TOTALLY BREED OF PEOPLE..... :cool:

lol....dazzam I was just playing......

But as much as I hear it, I kinda figured that.....

to ole boy.....SU been let that go, that is a zero factor.... Maybe the band director is the one that needs the help...Maybe he need to take a trip and meet SU staff and band, and see we (SU) are not a threat to him nor his organization....

That will only damper PV members experience....I wish you all good luck with the future SU meetings...... Tell Natalie I (Jared) said wassup.....And tell her the only reason yall didn't hear SU like she should is because you all were way off in the corner, I saw the tape....both bands were nice...SU had raw heat, just wish you guys would have stayed......Doc was really ready to battle, and SU have a large group of KKY, yall could have met up and kicked it or something...... Maybe you all need to talk to him...

it starts from the top man. we got a director at PV who is not willing to let what happen in the past go. i remember when i got in the band at PV and i ask were we going to the Jackson state game? he told me that in 1986 PV went to Jacktown and got Jacked UP! i was young so i believed it. man i am glad these new Storm members are out representing and doing the stuff we did not do. i know for a fact that in 97 we would have went 10-0 in the SWAC! i was upset about PV leaving early but i was more upset about the band not playing the alma mater! both bands impressed the hell out of a lot of people. and do yall actually think that the Jukebox likes playing to empty seats?

if you are young with no responsibilities you will not understand, but if you are young and have the abilitity understand someone else's method of thinking then you should consider thanking prof for caring enough about you not to want nothing to happen to you. you can never understand the vibe that he may have caught. so chill and get ready for the home game that's coming up and actually go to class now that 2 hard weeks of practice is now over....in fact go up to prof and thank him for caring about your azz and your well being.

if you are young with no responsibilities you will not understand, but if you are young and have the abilitity understand someone else's method of thinking then you should consider thanking prof for caring enough about you not to want nothing to happen to you. you can never understand the vibe that he may have caught. so chill and get ready for the home game that's coming up and actually go to class now that 2 hard weeks of practice is now over....in fact go up to prof and thank him for caring about your azz and your well being.
infact internal house business should be handle in the house.

Originally posted by Bandmaniac
it starts from the top man. we got a director at PV who is not willing to let what happen in the past go. i remember when i got in the band at PV and i ask were we going to the Jackson state game? he told me that in 1986 PV went to Jacktown and got Jacked UP! i was young so i believed it. man i am glad these new Storm members are out representing and doing the stuff we did not do. i know for a fact that in 97 we would have went 10-0 in the SWAC! i was upset about PV leaving early but i was more upset about the band not playing the alma mater! both bands impressed the hell out of a lot of people. and do yall actually think that the Jukebox likes playing to empty seats?

1997, 10-0........Naw I think not.....Go find a tape of SU in 97..we were a beast....

I do not blame PV band members, for leaving early. As a matter of I commend you for putting together a great halftime show that I think all fans (SU & PV ) enjoyed. I strictly blame the band director for leaving early (for whatever his reasons were). All bands have or will at one point or another leave or have left early and do not stay for the 5th quarter. I believe in all sitatutions and that the band members do not make the final decision to leave or to stay. It is usually the band directors decision. So it is really pointless to bash the each other programs. However, now I am upset as a paying fan and fan that drove all the way to Shreveport to see two of the bands in the SWAC battle. I know after watching PV's football loose 42-3 the previous week to TxSU that there really wasn't a chance to see them get the victory over SU. Not too many fans follow programs that loose. However I felt I would have been easily compensated by watching a decent battle between the two bands. I do not always expect to see a 5th quarter because is memory serves me correctly SU left Houston and did not do the 5th quarter in 2000. However, I cannot find any reason whatsoever that a band would leave a football game @ 8:45 pm. :bawling: NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER !! If you are a PV band member that's posting and you are upset, your issues can be addressed in the PRIVATE FORUM
To all others, I think that both bands did extremely well considering the refs were tripping on playing while the ball was in place. I know that is a rule against playing. But of course some refs enforce while others repect that is a part of Black College Football !

Are you really that soft?....... I hate to see when you have lil kids..What you gonna keep them off the streets, cause you got your arse beat?....lol

You going off on ole girl, she has the right to feel the way she feel.. I would have been pissed to, for leaving that early....I would have felt like..."we might as well should have stayed home".....

Well, Im glad it's starting somewhere.

I grew up on PV (and TSU) and went to SU. And, for the most part....it's always atleast one from PV that ask me about 98 with tension in their voice. Sometimes, even despite me telling them I wasn't in the band that year. Im talk'n....get heated and wanting to more ask question in the begining of '03....:lol:

Hey, Im willing to let Prof slide with leaving after haltime, if it will get PV a trip to La., and bring the two institutions closer together.

Originally posted by SUtrp96
Are you really that soft?....... I hate to see when you have lil kids..What you gonna keep them off the streets, cause you got your arse beat?....lol

You going off on ole girl, she has the right to feel the way she feel.. I would have been pissed to, for leaving that early....I would have felt like..."we might as well should have stayed home".....
SOFT............HA HA H AHA HA HA ..........I LAUGH AT THAT STATEMENT, I'M THE CAT TO GO TO WHEN SHIZIT IS ABOUT TO GET HOT BECAUSE I WANT TO BE ON THE FRONTLINE. BUT I'M NOT BRAGGING IT'S JUST THE FACTS YOU CAN ASK ANYBODY ON THIS PAGE ABOUT SKIPPA D. I JUST HATE FOR INTERNAL PROBLEMS OR CONCERNS TO BE PUT OUT IN PUBLIC. DO WE HEAR ABOUT YA'LL BAD MOUTHING DOC. OR EVEN TALKING DOWN ABOUT A DECISION THAT DOC MADE, HELL NO YA'LL KEEP THAT SHAT IN THE HOUSE.....DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE????????/AND IF YOU ARE REAL AS YOU SAY YOU ARE I KNOW YOUR ANSWER SO LET'S BE REAL ABOUT THIS TOGETHER.

SOFT............HA HA H AHA HA HA ..........I LAUGH AT THAT STATEMENT, I'M THE CAT TO GO TO WHEN SHIZIT IS ABOUT TO GET HOT BECAUSE I WANT TO BE ON THE FRONTLINE. BUT I'M NOT BRAGGING IT'S JUST THE FACTS YOU CAN ASK ANYBODY ON THIS PAGE ABOUT SKIPPA D. I JUST HATE FOR INTERNAL PROBLEMS OR CONCERNS TO BE PUT OUT IN PUBLIC. DO WE HEAR ABOUT YA'LL BAD MOUTHING DOC. OR EVEN TALKING DOWN ABOUT A DECISION THAT DOC MADE, HELL NO YA'LL KEEP THAT SHAT IN THE HOUSE.....DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE????????/AND IF YOU ARE REAL AS YOU SAY YOU ARE I KNOW YOUR ANSWER SO LET'S BE REAL ABOUT THIS TOGETHER.

Really, we clown the fugg out of DOC....Doc is crazy, and he knows it.... But I feel what you are saying.... We do keep serious issues in house....

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner
Sup Skip.

This is the dude that was with BJ when SU played PV in basketball.
WHAT'S THE DEAL WHAT'S BEEN UP, I PROBABLY HAVEN'T SEEN THAT CAT SINCE TELL HIM TO HOLLA AT ME.

WHAT'S THE DEAL WHAT'S BEEN UP, I PROBABLY HAVEN'T SEEN THAT CAT SINCE TELL HIM TO HOLLA AT ME.
Ain't isht. Just watching you do your thang on SP...lol.

And, I'll definitely tell BJ you said wassup.

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner
Well, Im glad it's starting somewhere.

I grew up on PV (and TSU) and went to SU. And, for the most part....it's always atleast one from PV that ask me about 98 with tension in their voice. Sometimes, even despite me telling them I wasn't in the band that year. Im talk'n....get heated and wanting to more ask question in the begining of '03....:lol:

Hey, Im willing to let Prof slide with leaving after haltime, if it will get PV a trip to La., and bring the two institutions closer together.

you know what for a long time i was one of them PV storm members that liked SU but after 98 i did have ill feelings toward all of SU. and i was like man i got family and friends at the U. so i had to decide if i was going to be loyal to my band or side with my family. i did both i am loyal to the marching storm and i still visit baton rouge. i just got off the phone with Doc Greggs and he said he is glad that both programs had a good showing. i have known him for years and since 98 we have never brought up the incident.

Bottom line (to quote Prof. Jones):

We had a feeling we were leaving early from the word go. That's just something we have to deal with. Prof. Edwards is the Man in charge, so what else were we going to do. It was great hanging with Frat from SU. That's a sign of good things to come from both bands. We just need to take this game as a learning experience and move on to till next time we meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back