PV to make first trip to Louisiana since 1988

Status
Not open for further replies.

in a historic first, PV will make a trip and perform in Louisiana for the first time since 1988. The last time they went they stole SU's crowd but will it happen again?

Memo to Prof. Edwards..............will you stay for the 5th? will you stay for the 5th? I know you don't want to travel to turn around.

Originally posted by Blu Panther
in a historic first, PV will make a trip and perform in Louisiana for the first time since 1988. The last time they went they stole SU's crowd but will it happen again?

Memo to Prof. Edwards..............will you stay for the 5th? will you stay for the 5th? I know you don't want to travel to turn around.

it would be nice to see yall two in the 5th but the last few years they came to htown (vs pv/txsu), they never stayed for a 5th.

Southern And Pv - Making It Happen

To all the band heads of the SWAC, The Marching Storm will be in attendance this weekend in Shreveport to go against the good ole' Jukebox. I know this will probably be one of the best games of the year in the SWAC (bands that is) so I hope everybody is ready to wreck on both sides of the stands. I loved going head to head with the "S" last year so this just being the second week for us is defintely something for the books (traveling consecutively to away games and what not). See you boys this weekend.

P.S.

GO PRAIRIE VIEW FOOTBALL !!!!! :rolleyes:

Re: Southern And Pv - Making It Happen

Originally posted by Supakrab
To all the band heads of the SWAC, The Marching Storm will be in attendance this weekend in Shreveport to go against the good ole' Jukebox. I know this will probably be one of the best games of the year in the SWAC (bands that is) so I hope everybody is ready to wreck on both sides of the stands. I loved going head to head with the "S" last year so this just being the second week for us is defintely something for the books (traveling consecutively to away games and what not). See you boys this weekend.

P.S.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm so glad to hear it...I'll see you all there on Saturday.

GEAUX JAGS!!!

Don't be surprised if there isn't one. Why should you even need a 5th if you handle up for 4 quarters and the REAL 5th....HALFTIME. I KNOW I'll be good and hungry by the end of the game anyway.

5th's are overrated.

Originally posted by s phi s
Don't be surprised if there isn't one. Why should you even need a 5th if you handle up for 4 quarters and the REAL 5th....HALFTIME.

5th's are overrated.

With band directors allowing bands to play at the same time, an absurd trend, it will be hard to handle things in 4 quarters. But the SWAC has a few gentleman band directors left. I am a halftime fan.

some bands resemble lawn decorations...that's why we need a 5th. Most bands don't even play in the 3rd quarter anymore and some take half the 2nd quarter off so your really only faced with 2 quarters.

Some bands play when the team scores. They need a band script for these games if the band directors keep on the same path. :rolleyes:

Re: Southern And Pv - Making It Happen

Originally posted by Supakrab

P.S.

:jump: :jump: :jump:

Re: Re: Southern And Pv - Making It Happen

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm so glad to hear it...I'll see you all there on Saturday.

GEAUX JAGS!!!

Hollar at me in Shreveport. We'll get there around 4 or 4:30.

I'm glad PV is coming. Far too long some people have prevented two of the country's best bands from facing each other year end and year out.

Jukebox, let's do it the old fashion way - Wax that ***!!! Opps, my bad. Pick up your feet, Drive and blow! Bring nothing but natural born smoke!!!

See you in the Port City!

PEACE!!!

What Time is that game ? I don't even know. I'm thinking around 6 or 7 but, I really don't know.

Re: Re: Re: Southern And Pv - Making It Happen

Originally posted by ZNSPR8502
I'm glad PV is coming. Far too long some people have prevented two of the country's best bands from facing each other year end and year out.

And you wouldn't believe what all had to be done to get it to happen this year.......:rolleyes:

Originally posted by s phi s
Don't be surprised if there isn't one. Why should you even need a 5th if you handle up for 4 quarters and the REAL 5th....HALFTIME. I KNOW I'll be good and hungry by the end of the game anyway.

5th's are overrated.

I totally agree. Most bands save 75% of their selections to play them in the 5th which leaves the game atmosphere kinda boring. Then some bands stay for the 5th and sound like garbage and when your band starts to leave they assume U are scared or out of songs. I say F*ck a 5th. If U ain't blowing the whole game, don't do it afterwards.

Peace

Originally posted by JAGTOWNUSA
I totally agree. Most bands save 75% of their selections to play them in the 5th which leaves the game atmosphere kinda boring. Then some bands stay for the 5th and sound like garbage and when your band starts to leave they assume U are scared or out of songs. I say F*ck a 5th. If U ain't blowing the whole game, don't do it afterwards.

Peace
it must be raining in shreveport, la........why you ask?????? because the "STORM" is already in shreveport. get your umbrellas out, not so ya'll can buck jump, but because the "STORM" is in town.

Originally posted by SKIP
it must be raining in shreveport, la........why you ask?????? because the "STORM" is already in shreveport. get your umbrellas out, not so ya'll can buck jump, but because the "STORM" is in town.

"Son I hope you're listening cause I will only say this one time. STAY OFF THE DRUGS!!"

courtesy of S.U. T-Bone 99 and Coming To America. All proceeds from this post goes to buy GSU new 20's for the unstoppable bass drum.

Originally posted by S.U. T-BONE 99
"Son I hope you're listening cause I will only say this one time. STAY OFF THE DRUGS!!"

courtesy of S.U. T-Bone 99 and Coming To America. All proceeds from this post goes to buy GSU new 20's for the unstoppable bass drum.
drugs are bad but if grows naturally it's okkkkkkkkkkkkk. are you in the band affilliated with the band are you a fan..... because only band members can feel what i'm feeling

All I got to say is Southern better come with the come on because if they don't,......All you Southernites are going to hear from me. It's football season now ,.....and the gloves are off!!! :argue: :tdown: :argue: :tup: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by solophone96
glad i saw this... i was about to head down to PV tonight like a dumby

Man I can see you sitting in PV's Blackshear stadium with a purple & gold shaker!:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back