Preview of AAMU 2018 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh* we beefing with aamu folks in here?

Man look , the fact is Alabama A&M got caught slipping last year against JSU. There’s an L on their recent resume

Southern folks haven’t won nothing since JSU basically handed y’all the title in 2013 after my mans stepped out and caught that pass back in ... I’ll own southern been stumping a mud hole in our ass, however southern be sitting on the same couch as the rest of us come the end of the season because they getting sonned by Grambling and Grambling been representing the swac for the last few years. Southern also been getting work from Alcorn an opponent JSU seems to beat more often than southern has in record books. These are all facts.

To my fellow Jackson state fans, we need a tenn state win on the resume like a dog in heat... if we win that game ... our confidence will be there and we’ll win out the swac this year. Like I said 6-5 is reasonable for us this year. Let the Alabama folks enjoy their moral victories..... they haven’t been shat since 2006...., and they’ve lost three times to Grambling in the scg.... these are facts... oh yea, get use to seeing the kid on the sports board.

Southern and Alcorn on the clock this year.... y’all getting y’all’s this year....

Bruh, I have no respect the BAMAs.
...and we should beat TNState going forward. Most people forget how good TNState was a few years back. Few SWAC schools would have beat them but they are not that strong at the moment while JSU continues to get stronger!

...and we should beat TNState going forward. Most people forget how good TNState was a few years back. Few SWAC schools would have beat them but they are not that strong at the moment while JSU continues to get stronger!

Lol I know TP, we got to stay on topic though you letting the southern folk and Alcorn folks off the hook. I had to come in here and defend my brotheren though!

Sigh* we beefing with aamu folks in here?

Man look , the fact is Alabama A&M got caught slipping last year against JSU. There’s an L on their recent resume

Southern folks haven’t won nothing since JSU basically handed y’all the title in 2013 after my mans stepped out and caught that pass back in ... I’ll own southern been stumping a mud hole in our ass, however southern be sitting on the same couch as the rest of us come the end of the season because they getting sonned by Grambling and Grambling been representing the swac for the last few years. Southern also been getting work from Alcorn an opponent JSU seems to beat more often than southern has in record books. These are all facts.

To my fellow Jackson state fans, we need a tenn state win on the resume like a dog in heat... if we win that game ... our confidence will be there and we’ll win out the swac this year. Like I said 6-5 is reasonable for us this year. Let the Alabama folks enjoy their moral victories..... they haven’t been shat since 2006...., and they’ve lost three times to Grambling in the scg.... these are facts... oh yea, get use to seeing the kid on the sports board.

Southern and Alcorn on the clock this year.... y’all getting y’all’s this year....

I noticed you didnt mention the great ALABAMA STATE in your little thesis..smart man

Alabama State has beat TnSU...im sleep tho

this guy..

Bruh I shut down the entire JSU coalition on here with facts about how we are more relevant than JSU.

Yeah no offense to my colleagues , but I’ll come with facts to on state cause y’all aren’t much better than a&m at the end of the day but by maybe a few wins more and underachieving for the teams y’all had on paper. So since you want to go there with me, let’s dance hornet.. I’ll give you this, y’all have beat our ass the last four., no excuses., however, in the span Jackson has sucked since the ‘13 season that we last beat y’all.... have y’all won the east given y’all had my man from bcu and he couldn’t even save y’all from being above average at best and losing to A&M, which y’all finally won the classic... look at y’all... go ahead state ....... but my man the question remains ,outside of the 4 Ls you’ve handed us ..., Alabama state, what have y’all achieved other than being Alcorns step child in the east? If y’all were relevant then a eastern confernce representation to the swac title game would be there right? Nah , even when JSU was good and whooping some hornet ass y’all were still sorry sloppy third then.... dang so much Alabama state has done.... looking forward to how you get out this one my friend. Y’all sat y’all asses right on the L couch with us by mid season. All stated above was the truth and fact btw .... I’ll be waiting my fellow Atlanta native.

Yeah no offense to my colleagues , but I’ll come with facts to on state cause y’all aren’t much better than a&m at the end of the day but by maybe a few wins more and underachieving for the teams y’all had on paper. So since you want to go there with me, let’s dance hornet.. I’ll give you this, y’all have beat our ass the last four., no excuses., however, in the span Jackson has sucked since the ‘13 season that we last beat y’all.... have y’all won the east given y’all had my man from bcu and he couldn’t even save y’all from being above average at best and losing to A&M, which y’all finally won the classic... look at y’all... go ahead state ....... but my man the question remains ,outside of the 4 Ls you’ve handed us ..., Alabama state, what have y’all achieved other than being Alcorns step child in the east? If y’all were relevant then a eastern confernce representation to the swac title game would be there right? Nah , even when JSU was good and whooping some hornet ass y’all were still sorry sloppy third then.... dang so much Alabama state has done.... looking forward to how you get out this one my friend. Y’all sat y’all asses right on the L couch with us by mid season. All stated above was the truth and fact btw .... I’ll be waiting my fellow Atlanta native.

man what have JSU done since Walter Payton left?
yall hanging on to the good ol days but its a new pair of big dawgs in town and their names are Alabama State and Alcorn State.

ASU is more relevant in Atlanta which is all we need against JSU. Atlanta kids make up a good portion of our student body and GA has the best HS football teams. We get GA players and JSU does not! GA and Alabama are the best HS states in the south besides Florida and that fact alone means JSU will never be more relevant than us again

And how have those GA players been working out for yall lately? Hell, Jenkins couldn't even win at Bama State. Comegy owned Bama State by the way.
Since Walter Payton left JSU, JSU's record against Bama State is something like 25-5 or Bama State against JSU is 5-25.

man what have JSU done since Walter Payton left?
yall hanging on to the good ol days but its a new pair of big dawgs in town and their names are Alabama State and Alcorn State.

ASU is more relevant in Atlanta which is all we need against JSU. Atlanta kids make up a good portion of our student body and GA has the best HS football teams. We get GA players and JSU does not! GA and Alabama are the best HS states in the south besides Florida and that fact alone means JSU will never be more relevant than us again

Man typical dodging answer. Come on Bruh you’re embarrassing yourself. Couldn’t answer what ASU has done in the last four , so had to dive into the past. Typical asu fans. Well since you won’t answer, I’ll answer for you.....

7-5 (5-4) no swac championship appearance, sonned by Alcorn

6-5 (5-4) consistently mediocre under first year coach Jenkins again no swac championship appearance.

4-7 no swac title, y’all were ass , JSU and Aamu were ranked above you at similar or worse records somehow and y’all lost to Alabama a&m ... oh , no swac championship appearance

5-6 still can’t beat Alcorn, barely beat Alabama a&m, back to being mediocre, no championship appearance oh and Jenkins got let go because he couldn’t win with y’all sorry ass roster smh....

In four years jsu has been bad.... asu has two winning season.... JSU has had swac appearances at least in this era ‘12 and 13
... I have to go way back to find one for Alabama state..... y’all Alabama state cats are mediocre, irreverent, praying y’all win against the elites cause y’all can’t... even we beat Alcorn and we aren’t good .... so yeah, y’all are irrelevant and couldn’t even win in the recent time period JSU stinked smh.

Last edited:
Man typical dodging answer. Come on Bruh you’re embarrassing yourself. Couldn’t answer what ASU has done in the last four , so had to dive into the past. Typical asu fans. Well since you won’t answer, I’ll answer for you.....

7-5 (5-4) no swac championship appearance, sonned by Alcorn

6-5 (5-4) consistently mediocre under first year coach Jenkins again no swac championship appearance.

4-7 no swac title, y’all were ass , JSU and Aamu were ranked above you at similar or worse records somehow and y’all lost to Alabama a&m ... oh , no swac championship appearance

5-6 still can’t beat Alcorn, barely beat Alabama a&m, back to being mediocre, no championship appearance oh and Jenkins got let go because he couldn’t win with y’all sorry ass roster smh....

In four years jsu has been bad.... asu has two winning season.... JSU has had swac appearances at least in this era ‘12 and 13
... I have to go way back to find one for Alabama state..... y’all Alabama state cats are mediocre, irreverent, praying y’all win against the elites cause y’all can’t... even we beat Alcorn and we aren’t good .... so yeah, y’all are irrelevant and couldn’t even win in the recent time period JSU stinked smh.

bruh some folks have us winning the east this season...JSU will only finish above Valley this year.

bruh some folks have us winning the east this season...JSU will only finish above Valley this year.

Lmao man you got nothing , huh? I guess I’m shutting your Alabama state coalition down by myself. Y’all have been booked to win the east before and we see y’all disappoint as per usual. JSU will be better than what the “preseason” record is giving them credit for. Lol y’all so mediocre my man trying to claim a W in the preseason. Silly asu fan. Lol I guess mediocre organizations have to do that to make themselves feel better.

This has to be an all time embarrassment. AAMU celebrating for beating the likes of Miles??!! WOW!!

This has to be an all time embarrassment. AAMU celebrating for beating the likes of Miles??!! WOW!!
Man u r weak!! Yo team will be 0-3 in September!! Stop coming for schools!! U R a Disgrace To the Swac!! I don't like u!!

Last edited:

Man u r weak!! Yo team will be 0-3 in September!! Stop coming for schools!! U R a Disgrace To the Swac!! I don't like u!!
Jealous will get you nowhere. We can not change the definition of celebration. BTW Miles Band is better than your two schools combined. Now I don't nobody getting upset with the truth.

Jealous will get you nowhere. We can not change the definition of celebration. BTW Miles Band is better than your two schools combined. Now I don't nobody getting upset with the truth.
Man I was defining your school because hating JayRob was trying to discredit y'all win. I tell you black folks don't know when there being insulated. Smh

Go to sleep for this statement please .... you know better...

Go to sleep for this statement please .... you know better...

I have to give JSU Band a lot of love for the one song you all can really play and that is Get Ready. Reminds me of Southern been using the same patterns and formation Since I first saw them in 1975. BTW, my celebration was disrupted by some untimely comments. We are going to surprise UNA on Saturday. I will only take a drink this year when we will. If we go 11 and 0, I will stop taking any type of medication. So when we arrive on your campus, bring me a bottle of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back