Preview of AAMU 2018 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That man is spitting some fire and making some strong allegations. "I ain't a killer but don't push me."

I aint playing my cards on him becasue he gonna cry like he did the last time. You think I care about him calling me gay. He may as well be gay. You seen him? Aint no woman coming near him! LOL not a human one, anyway.. LOL But why dont you block him and show him he can still quote you... he dumb and need to waist trainer. LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LOL....He should have left that man alone a long time ago. Some time you got to know when to hold em and when to fold em….

this faggot clown azz bitch n***a tryna call me fat lol but ain't seen me in 20 years...anybody that has seen me now can tell you im far from it. He sounds like a flamboyant gay high school n***a tryna call evrybody fat cause he 5'7 160 lbs..faggot azz n***a

Last edited:
I aint playing my cards on him becasue he gonna cry like he did the last time. You think I care about him calling me gay. He may as well be gay. You seen him? Aint no woman coming near him! LOL not a human one, anyway.. LOL But why dont you block him and show him he can still quote you... he dumb and need to waist trainer. LOL

only gay n***as talk like this lol

Last edited:
this faggot azz n***a tryna call me fat lol but ain't seen me in 20 years...anybody that has seen me now can tell you im far from it. He sound like a gay high school n***a tryna call evrybody fat cause he 5'7 160 lbs..faggot azz n***a

now who explainin? lol ..and for the last time (lawd Im trying help his dude.. JROCK IS LAUGHING AT YOU... NOT WITH YOU!) ..... dumbo

and yep you still fat with your stomach covering yo thighs. Go get surgery to correct that shit.

only gay niggaz talk like this lol

Gay joke #1
gay joke #2
Gay joke #3
gay joke #4
keep going to 100 since that's all you got.

You sorry, your school sorry, yo face sorry, yo body sorry, yo brain sorry, you lonely, and its time to move out. You damn near 40.

But ok.. im gay. Try a new joke! LOL That one got old a year ago. geez fat boy.

JRock imma fight you on sight! Ole instigating azz! LOL

Don't use me as a scapegoat. Leave TRU the hell alone and he wouldn't be insulting you. Just stop and move on and stop stalking him. He blocked you so that means he don't want to be bothered with you. Just accept it, he don't want to be associated with you.....LOL

Don't use me as a scapegoat. Leave TRU the hell alone and he wouldn't be insulting you. Just stop and move on and stop stalking him. He blocked you so that means he don't want to be bothered with you. Just accept it, he don't want to be associated with you.....LOL

Well, he unblocked me now... LOL
We would have BEEN done if it wasnt for you. You gonna get him embarrassed.. lol
Let that man read 3 Little Pigs and go to bed.

Only gay n***as do that ...he can't help it lol keep in mind this faggot azz clown bitch n***a don't even know me at all lol I saw this weirdo 1 time.in 2001...he makes up dumb shit without any facts like a gossip queen then to make it even worse this gay azz bitch n***a will be 50 years old soon, still stalking other men on a message board...you gay as phugg

Last edited:
You need me to get one of my Hicksville partners to go beat you up? LOL I can send a delegate. I aint got time for you. Put your XXL nightgown on and go to bed.
LOL!! This is hilarious to the n-th degree. TP going off on ole dude.
I thought he said he blocked you, but he still responding to you. Somebody lying. Hahahaha!!

[
You need me to get one of my Hicksville partners to go beat you up? LOL I can send a delegate. I aint got time for you. Put your XXL nightgown on and go to bed.

gay booty patrol azz n***a... you ain't sending shit but a bag of dicks....yo scary azz won't even come to another game here cause you know I will beat your azz into a seizure lol faggot azz bitch

Last edited:
[

gay booty patrol azz n***a you ain't sendin shit but a bag of dicks....yo scary ass won't even come to another game here cause you know I will beat your azz into a seizure lol faggot azz bitch

Oh thats why i wont come to a AAMU game? You a big soft cream puff... smh

Take your crusty azz to bed... do some jumpin jacks first tho.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Only gay niggaz do that ...he can't help it lol keep in mind this faggot don't even know me I saw this dude 1 time.in 2001...he makes up dumb shit without any facts like a gossip queen then this gay n***a will be 50 years old soon still stalking other men on a message board...you gay as phugg

yada yada yada.. I MIGHT be go but you definitely a fuk boy! LOL

Ole troll lookin azz

Go run yo route paper boy!

Oh thats why i wont come to a AAMU game? You a big soft cream puff... smh

Take your crusty azz to bed... do some jumpin jacks first tho.

"Cream puff"???? lol yeah you gay & A cornball....scary azz be dreaming about dicks when you asleep at night lol you're still going back on the block list bitch ni***a..you just hurt because I exposed your bitch azz for being a gay stalker lmaoooo..the mods can see the exact post where you started with me & got mad talking about "tell tru it's me Oracle quoted" etc... you a no facts bitch azz n***a that likes to lie & gossip about other men... you don't even know me you FAGGOT AZZ BITCH lol

Last edited:
giphy.gif

LOL....Shiidd, I see why TRU blocked you. Put a restraining order on him TRU!!! LOL That son of a gun is sick TRU!!! LOL
kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

i'm in f'ing tears1 :D lmaod!!!!!lamo shit!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh* we beefing with aamu folks in here?

Man look , the fact is Alabama A&M got caught slipping last year against JSU. There’s an L on their recent resume

Southern folks haven’t won nothing since JSU basically handed y’all the title in 2013 after my mans stepped out and caught that pass back in ... I’ll own southern been stumping a mud hole in our ass, however southern be sitting on the same couch as the rest of us come the end of the season because they getting sonned by Grambling and Grambling been representing the swac for the last few years. Southern also been getting work from Alcorn an opponent JSU seems to beat more often than southern has in record books. These are all facts.

To my fellow Jackson state fans, we need a tenn state win on the resume like a dog in heat... if we win that game ... our confidence will be there and we’ll win out the swac this year. Like I said 6-5 is reasonable for us this year. Let the Alabama folks enjoy their moral victories..... they haven’t been shat since 2006...., and they’ve lost three times to Grambling in the scg.... these are facts... oh yea, get use to seeing the kid on the sports board.

Southern and Alcorn on the clock this year.... y’all getting y’all’s this year....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back